Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] 🚀 [ICO] 🚀 [AIRDROP]🚀 Luvdub Coin - Next Evolution in Online Dating - page 16. (Read 5573 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 3
Whether there is a practical sense from such platforms for acquaintances and meetings based on blockchain? What essential advantages will be able to influence transition of users from usually used websites which are already fallen in love by it?

Hi,

I don't believe our goal should be to transition users away from traditional websites if they are successful in falling in love.  Our mission is to make the world a better place through love so as long as people are falling and staying in love, great!  

However, for those who have been unsuccessful with the alternative or would like to try something different, our app is for them.  Using machine learning and applying specific design principles, we believe that we can improve the outcome of society with our mobile app.  The advent of blockchain technology provides us with the unique capability of validating users while providing autonomy and additional privacy measures for each individual.
Hi! Is there already any working product?

Hi,

We have been working on the swift code for some time now for the design prototype.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Hi! Is there already any working product?
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
The most important thing about social dating platform is how to attract users and ensure their authenticity. If Luvdub can achieve this, there will be a major development.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Whether there is a practical sense from such platforms for acquaintances and meetings based on blockchain? What essential advantages will be able to influence transition of users from usually used websites which are already fallen in love by it?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Interesting system.
I think the encounter with the net will increase in the future.
What kind of future will come?
What kind of encounters are there?
I am very excited. Smiley Smiley Smiley
A promising project. What are the supported exchanges ?

Unfortunately, we are unable to disclose any possible exchange listings.  You may stay up to date with any news in our telegram.  Please visit our site at https://www.luvdubcoin.com/ for more info.

Security Reminder!

*Always look for the Luvdub Nation Inc. green security trust lock in your browser before submitting any information online.
Blocking Turkey is not good move...

We apologize but our cyber security team has selected a few countries to block in consideration of the safety and privacy of all individuals interested in the well being of our project.  It is not our intent to frustrate individuals in any particular country but we feel that we must do everything in our power to protect those who believe in the project.  The cyber security team is the expert and we stand by their recommendation.
very nice project- do you need a french translation of your whitepaper?

Hello,

We have not decided on translating the white paper into other languages as of yet.  We may consider doing so in the near future based on the results of our initial airdrop sign up.  We have had a significant portion come from France so the possibility is there.
Activity: 18
very nice project- do you need a french translation of your whitepaper?
Activity: 2
System System.
I think the mesh network debug will be up in future.
Future type will be?
There are calls at which?
I'm excited.
Activity: 62
Your project looks very interesting and promising! I bet you that many will join this project! you have such a great team, and great roadmap!
Activity: 10

I thin it's a good project compare to a  lot of crypto currency
I say good luck, and I hope that this project will evolve as soon as possible!
So there are very high chances of success ! the first step is the market place , after developement , the second is Up UP UP !
I will support you in all social media for congratulations and help  ! i keep my eyes on it and say you goodbay  ... and GO to the MOON Wink
Activity: 7
such an interesting project in my opinion
Activity: 34
From my opinion it is a great project. very amazing project with a good team
Activity: 5
Activity: 112
We have added your project to a fast growing platform for ICO investors https://icobuffer.com/projects/luvdub. We recommend you to add more information about your project, this could positively affect the rating. Write to me if you have any questions.
Activity: 41

great project. i have joined the airdop and i want to stay here to earn 15 more coin
Activity: 49
Superb Concept !! its real life project with lot of potential of success !!
Everylooks for reward and appreciation for work done and i believe BlockChain may make due difference in real life.
Activity: 9
I like the idea and the people behind the project. Keep up the good work!
Pages:
Jump to: