Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] 🚀 [ICO] 🚀 [AIRDROP]🚀 Luvdub Coin - Next Evolution in Online Dating - page 30. (Read 5573 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Noew, modern identity documents seem to be a necessity, a sign of the new beginning of a new era. Sooner or later everyone will have to face biometric documents. I think that this is a step towards the future of personal identification in the right direction. It is an open question what will happen next with our data and what it will be used for.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Good luck for the project, it seems a good project!
Activity: 31
I think that the project like this is needed for many people.
In japan, some people pay expensive money to marriage agency,
because they have no chance to meet their partner.
Activity: 15
Good afternoon! I hope this project will achieve good success
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
Many dating profiles are misleading and almost a third of users never even meet. LuvDub is interesting in that it strives to solve these underlying issues with a blockchain based dating ecosystem. Utilizing artificial intelligence to verify dating profiles and cross reference information against public record while remaining encrypted on the blockchain.
Activity: 38
Quite a few dating apps came last year, but none of them brought a finalized product till now.
Activity: 113
I see many possibilities for this project. I'm glad to be a part of it. The project impresses with its scope and intentions. Excellent team with good products in the field of block chains! I would like to introduce this company to you with great pleasure!
brand new
Activity: 0
very amazing project with a good team
Activity: 48
The project sounds interesting!
I am curious if the revolution of online dating will help to make singles happy ;-)
I wish the team every success with the project.
Activity: 13
Good luck for the project, maybe DApps will spread fast.
Activity: 63
Hi, I like this online dating project, it is very well managed, can I have app links?
Do you plan to have also a bounty program?
thanks
Activity: 143
Interesting idea. Did you published the Demo of your prototype?
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
Hi, I like this online dating project, it is very well managed, can I have app links?
thanks

Hi! 

We do not currently have any active bounty programs and are not planning any in the nearby future.  However, we do have a very limited airdrop campaign and referral program if you are interested.  You can find out more information at:

https://www.luvdubcoin.com/airdrops/

Security Reminder!

*Always look for the Luvdub Nation Inc. green security trust lock in your browser before submitting any information online.
Activity: 166
thanks
Interesting system.
I think the encounter with the net will increase in the future.
What kind of future will come?
What kind of encounters are there?
I am very excited.

Hi,

Thanks!  I'm not sure what you mean by future or encounters.  If you can explain what you mean, I'd be more than happy to answer your questions.
Activity: 132
Interesting system.
I think the encounter with the net will increase in the future.
What kind of future will come?
What kind of encounters are there?
I am very excited.
project seems fair and clever for me. I forecats a success and you have my total support.
 surely it will improve all this field

All my wishes

Can we hope a complete catalan transalation of all tools

Hi,

Our current API allows for translation to Catalan and several other languages on our site.  The translations may be slightly inaccurate as we are utilizing neural network translations so if any words are off in Catalan, please do let us know!
We're getting a massive initial response.  I apologize if it takes us a bit to respond to everyone's requests to activate their account.  It is 1AM in where we are at and a majority of our team is sleeping.
Activity: 2
This coin has been promoted in new coin group, good luck team!
https://t.me/CoinsANN
https://discord.gg/Afwc2wn
You will be notified:
- Name of the coin
- Currency type (PoW / PoS / MN)
- Algorithm
- Bitcointalk link declaration
- Mining software
- Discussion of new projects
Activity: 57
looks more like a low end game than online dating, lol.
Pages:
Jump to: