Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [Airdrop] Xclusive Coin Official Announcement - page 3. (Read 1287 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

Excellent, keep it up, I wish you success
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
i hope high with this project.. but, well.. we will see..
so many erc20 based token are goin to deep sea.. and being just another number in ur wallet without having a value..
i hope the usability of the token will improve in the future..
good luck
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
This is a new project I came across, looking forward to more information for people to understand the project

In order to get acquainted with the project in detail, you need to read the white paper. If you plan to invest in a project, the first thing you need to do is to learn as much information about the project.

of course and very nice suggestion, nowadays many scam project try to rob from us, their have perfect website, wonderfull roadmap, but in the end only scam project, so we must extra aware and carefully chose ico project before we decide to invest on them.
Activity: 140
nice project
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
This is a new project I came across, looking forward to more information for people to understand the project

In order to get acquainted with the project in detail, you need to read the white paper. If you plan to invest in a project, the first thing you need to do is to learn as much information about the project.
Activity: 41
XCLUSIVE COIN - I like the title, I participate in your project, but I would like to see the site to learn a little more about your project
Activity: 21
Activity: 492
Merit: 100
Hi dev,It's too simple.
I want to know more information about this project.
Activity: 41
A good project. I hope a good future awaits.
Activity: 210
We Love Roadmap  Wink
Activity: 154
I hope I can do some reward activities!
Activity: 1
GOOD JOB........
Activity: 84
Interesting

great project

Activity: 46
Hello. To get free tokens, do I have to send the Ethereum to your wallet?
Activity: 36
Interesting but we need more info, whitepaper etc but i guess you're woorking on it! Smiley
Activity: 24
It's an interesting project.
Activity: 10
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Well, but you would do at least a website  Angry
Activity: 5
Hi, it seems to be a good project interesting, please I want to read the white paper where I find it
Activity: 3
i'm joined the airdrop
Pages:
Jump to: