Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [Airdrop] Xclusive Coin Official Announcement - page 5. (Read 1287 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Good project!!
I joined airdrop and hope good luck.
Activity: 14
Hallo. It's an interesting project, but.... where may I read whitepaper?
Activity: 770
Merit: 105

Good project, looked at the road map, everything is good
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I joined airdrop, I hope good project and good luck
Activity: 42
This is a new project, it's under the radar right now. I am in, it has good potential.
Activity: 3
Good project !
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
Looks very interesting. Do you have bounty program? The teaser is already great. I am looking forward for the success of this project. Good luck to the team!
Activity: 132
One of the interesting project I've ever know and read.
Great project with a good vision and features.
Activity: 10
Activity: 499
I really hope for the success of your company. I'm waiting for more information.
Activity: 322
This coin has a very promising concept considering that it uses ethereum platform that may surpass bitcoin in the future. Sooner, the blockchain technology matures, it is quite advantage to adopt as early as possible this type of coin. Xclusive coin may come as one of the standouts among many coins in the market in the future. Best of luck to the dev team.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
thanks for this airdrop campaign
Activity: 13
Cool project
Activity: 476
Merit: 1
Providing speed and security for cryptography in the modern world is very important, as well as ensuring the confidentiality of interference from third parties is very important.
Activity: 6
Good Project I wish you good luck. I suggest that you support your project in order to continue and prosper
Activity: 145
This project seems to aim for a good cause. Reviewed your details and find it really interesting. I'll be rooting for this one and keep an eye on its progress.
Activity: 476
Looks very interesting. The website is still in progress but obviously, it will going to be in high quality work. The teaser is already great. I am looking forward for the success of this project. Good luck to the team!
Activity: 322
use smart contract ethereum to make Xclusive Coin very fast and secure when making transactions

can you explain this statement ? because for me , the transactions based in ethereum is depends on gas and pending quotes tx , but if someday you make your own blockchain , maybe it is a right choice , sorry , it is just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
scam. we will not send eth. Airdrop is always free. They only want our money and tomorrow they are not here anymore. people ..... does not send eth. that is scam
Activity: 35
Great project and good luck
Pages:
Jump to: