Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Alphateca - First Global Crypto Marketplace - page 13. (Read 4541 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 10
Observance of local legislation is the responsibility of citizens of countries, they themselves must solve these issues. It seems to me that this platform will fulfill the requirements of international law.

They have to fulfill requirements of international law or otherwise they can't become a globally viable platform for people from all over the world.
This is a controversial statement. In fact, bitcoin has become a global currency in the face of interference from many governments. This can happen again in other areas.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
A new global project. Perhaps the situation in the economy is ready for the appearance of such a project.

Even Vitalik Buterin says the same. Check out the news: https://support.alphateca.com/blog/post/39
It is obvious. The infrastructure is ready, people are ready, now it is necessary to transform these opportunities into really working projects. People are tired of waiting.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Today's quiz starts!

Guess the film!

We’ll give you 3 hints at 2:10 pm UTC, at 2:30 pm UTC and at 2:50 pm UTC.

You can post your answers in 1 hour (at 3 p.m. UTC).
Activity: 364
I agree with you, but I can see that at the moment there are no platforms that would be global and focused on the crypto market at the same time. For this reason, I think this project has a chance to occupy a free niche.
Even if there was competition in this sphere, I think it would be necessary to work, as often not the first projects capture the market, but those that take into account the experience of their predecessors are doing more and more effectively.
I agree with you, it is very difficult to guess when the technology will become widespread. Therefore, it is necessary to work and hope for the best.
It's projects like Alphateca that make you optimistic for the future of cryptocurrency as a whole
There's nothing ground-breaking about the idea itself but the implementation/blockchain use make this one completely unmissable

Wink Try to place an item: https://alphateca.com
Activity: 477
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
A new global project. Perhaps the situation in the economy is ready for the appearance of such a project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
It's projects like Alphateca that make you optimistic for the future of cryptocurrency as a whole
There's nothing ground-breaking about the idea itself but the implementation/blockchain use make this one completely unmissable
We're happy to present you the interview with Alphateca font manager and calligraphy artist Vladimir Anosov, who created a unique corporate style of the company.
In this article you will know the story of creation of Alphateca logo and visual image, the story of inspiration.

Vladimir Anosov is our font hero! He was asked not to explore the world of others logo but to create something new, and now you can enjoy the result.

👉Read the interview
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
This procedure is mandatory for any project that wants to provide a platform for bidding, decentralized exchange will soon fall into decay due to a large number of hacker attacks
Is there a difference between decentralized projects and centralized in repelling hacker attacks?
Will the platform control how the goods were delivered offline? Will there be any kind of confirmation system?

Our website doesn't have own delivery service. But we're going to have dealt with partners which deliver products.
After the customer received the goods, he will have to make a note about this on the site?

Sure, you can rate the good or the seller.
Activity: 336
Will the platform control how the goods were delivered offline? Will there be any kind of confirmation system?

Our website doesn't have own delivery service. But we're going to have dealt with partners which deliver products.
After the customer received the goods, he will have to make a note about this on the site?
$50 are waiting for you!
Be here in 3 hours and take your money😎

So easy! Learn more: https://alphateca.com/game
Have already started the ICO?
Sure.
ICO starts: 1 July 2018
ICO ends: 1 September 2018
At the moment, is your team satisfied with the pace of fundraising?

Of course it always can be better, but step by step we are going to our goal.
At the moment, investments in coins are practically not profitable. Perhaps this will serve to increase the interest in ICO.

Now the interest in ICO is raising but some people still hesitate.
Guys, tomorrow will be the day for your reports of our Bounty Campaign  Wink
Observance of local legislation is the responsibility of citizens of countries, they themselves must solve these issues. It seems to me that this platform will fulfill the requirements of international law.
It seems to me that this project will be guided by the legislation of the country in which it will be registered as a legal entity.

We're going to publish the list of prohibited items. Work in progress.
But still this list will be closer to the expectations of citizens from the progressive countries or from the more traditionalist ones?

There will be nothing extraordinary Smiley
You misunderstood me, I meant that all sales are made online, but many products will obviously be from the real world, not just digital ones.
Oh ok! The platform really strives to become global, but I think that the competition in the traditional sales field will be quite tough.
At the moment people have many advantages when paying by crypto currency. These advantages are not present on traditional platforms and in this sense they are not competitors.

Sure. The main advantage is quick and cheap transactions. The network commission for a transaction of cryptocurrency will be much less than the bank ones. Cryptocurrency is delivered to the seller's account within minutes regardless of the distance.
I read the white paper of the project and it says not only about online sales but also about the sales of goods that are offline.
You misunderstood me, I meant that all sales are made online, but many products will obviously be from the real world, not just digital ones.

Of course you can buy or sell items from the real world. Just check it out: https://alphateca.com/

Can't help but to notice that there are at least ten other FIRST global crypto marketplaces, y'know?  Please tell me – what makes your project better than the rest? Do you have something special to offer? I'm not trying to be mean, I'm genuinely interested in your ICO.

Hello! The principal difference between us and others is we have anchor price in USD. The price in cryptocurrency, but it doesnt depend on cryptocurrency rate, item doesn't cost today 1000$ and tomorrow 2000$ thanks to anchor price in USD.

Even Vitalik Buterin says the same. Check out the news: https://support.alphateca.com/blog/post/39
Pages:
Jump to: