Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Alphateca - First Global Crypto Marketplace - page 16. (Read 4541 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Have already started the ICO?
Sure.
ICO starts: 1 July 2018
ICO ends: 1 September 2018
At the moment, is your team satisfied with the pace of fundraising?

Of course it always can be better, but step by step we are going to our goal.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
When using the Alphateca platform, users only need a few clicks to find and purchase the product they are interested in. Does the project have any restrictions on commodities, geographic areas?
This is a modern online platform, all products that can be sold online will be presented here. It makes no sense to create a platform in another version, since this would be an outdated solution.
I read the white paper of the project and it says not only about online sales but also about the sales of goods that are offline.
You misunderstood me, I meant that all sales are made online, but many products will obviously be from the real world, not just digital ones.
Activity: 364
When using the Alphateca platform, users only need a few clicks to find and purchase the product they are interested in. Does the project have any restrictions on commodities, geographic areas?
This is a modern online platform, all products that can be sold online will be presented here. It makes no sense to create a platform in another version, since this would be an outdated solution.
I agree with you, but I can see that at the moment there are no platforms that would be global and focused on the crypto market at the same time. For this reason, I think this project has a chance to occupy a free niche.
Guys, don't forget that Today's Prize Fund is 50$!
Great chance to earn money!

➡️ Be ready at 2 pm UTC: https://alphateca.com/game
Today a double prize again? Very well, I have the opportunity to participate in your quiz today.

Yes, because nobody gave the right answer on Friday.
Activity: 476
Sure.
At the moment, is your team satisfied with the pace of fundraising?
Activity: 588

Today a double prize again? Very well, I have the opportunity to participate in your quiz today.
Pytbo
It would be nice if the team visited offline events, sometimes at such events you can meet a large investor or conclude an interesting partnership.
Such events are quite expensive so do not spend a lot of money on them, the initial investors will not be satisfied with such spending.
But if these costs lead to additional investments, then they are profitable.

Yes, that's why we choose some of them that seems to us the most profitable.

Today's quiz!

Guess movies!

You can post your answers in 1 hour (at 3 p.m. UTC).
The first person who guess 6 movies will get 25$!

Good luck!

https://pp.userapi.com/c849028/v849028127/37c9d/MdkKPSbR6Rg.jpg
Very interesting riddle, but I guessed it quickly, it is a pity that I did not have time to participate  Roll Eyes

You have chance to participate today  Wink
Sure.
Activity: 910
Will there be how many coins sold during ICO take place and if the coins are unsold will be for what the coins are?

Now more than 1,000,000 tokens were sold. Unsold tokens will be moved to Reserve Fund.
What is the model of distribution of tokens from the reserve fund? Or will it be calculated later?
This will have to be thought after the end of ICO, possibly a hard cap will be achieved.
Activity: 308
Community Manager hire me
I read the white paper of the project and it says not only about online sales but also about the sales of goods that are offline.
Activity: 476
I think the platform will have general restrictions such as not selling prohibited products, drugs, etc.
Observance of local legislation is the responsibility of citizens of countries, they themselves must solve these issues. It seems to me that this platform will fulfill the requirements of international law.
Activity: 588
I think the platform will have general restrictions such as not selling prohibited products, drugs, etc.
But for each country this list is different, maybe there will be some difficulties in the trade.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Thanks for advice. We've already participated in some events. The last one was in Amsterdam (Blockchain Expo 2018). Now we are planning go to Tallinn.
Excellent news, as far as I know, Estonia is an advanced country in the relationship with crypto currencies.

Exactly! Ans it's a real chance to meet with other crypto enthusiasts.
As far as I know the tax legislation is also very soft there, so perhaps you will find new investors there.
Activity: 308
Community Manager hire me
Pytbo
It would be nice if the team visited offline events, sometimes at such events you can meet a large investor or conclude an interesting partnership.
The community manager says that such events have already been. It would be interesting to look at the report on these events.

You can watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaEtETE-rfI
Thank you for sharing. I see your colorful booklets were popular at this event.
Activity: 910
All Alphateca platform users can sell or purchase different goods and services anywhere in the world using electronic money. What are the safe, secure, cost-effective, and expeditious ways in which transactions are handled by the project?

Hello! All in all – the main mission is to bring e-commerce to new means of payment – cryptocurrency. Because it is faster than usual e-payments, safe and decentralized.
Who doesn't like getting paid quickly? Cryptocurrency transfers typically take 10 minutes business days on Alphateca. Banks and modern payment systems can take up to 5 days.
Every crypto transaction is secured by military-grade cryptography and every deal on Alphateca can be made with additional security options. You can read about them in our WP or presentation.
The goal is to popularize payments in crypto with minimal fees instead of gross bank ones.
We’re making a platform easy-to-use so even a person who is not so close to cryptoworld can sell and  buy things with every popular crypto.
I think that the creation of such a trading platform will greatly help the process of distribution of crypto-currencies around the world. Consumers will see their benefits when using them.
Activity: 364
Pytbo
Such events are quite expensive so do not spend a lot of money on them, the initial investors will not be satisfied with such spending.
But if these costs lead to additional investments, then they are profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: