Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Alphateca - First Global Crypto Marketplace - page 28. (Read 4541 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Today's quiz starts!

Guess the film!

We’ll give you 3 hints at 2:10 pm UTC, at 2:30 pm UTC and at 2:50 pm UTC.
You can post your answers in 1 hour (at 3 p.m. UTC).
Hello team!
I am interested on this idea. I will watch this to watch what is going to take place.

Great! Try to place an item: https://alphateca.com/
You claim that you are the first crypto market. But what is your precedence?

We are the worldwide platform. The principal difference between us and others is we have anchor price in USD. We also have some precedence as: Item promotion, Private multi sales, Guarantor service and Hold service, Private auction, Modern support service, Wide marketing coverage, Quick and cheap transactions, Convenience of transactions etc.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
You claim that you are the first crypto market. But what is your precedence?
It seems to me that interest to the project is growing and soon the number of participants in the quiz will become too large  Cheesy

Join our quiz today at 2 pm UTC Wink
Activity: 910
It seems to me that in white paper it is clearly written - this is a trading platform for goods of all types.
In this case, the potential scope of the project looks enormous. Developers need to think about the problems of scale in advance.
Do you mean to think in advance about increasing the number of team members or about moving to own blockchain?
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
Guys, remind you that today is the day for the third week's reports of our Bounty Campaign Smiley

Thank you dev has reminded the 3rd Week report today.
Alphateca is good at enabling this project.
Activity: 364
I rely this plan will be success and can be reached the hard cap of Token Sales!
 Good luck fellows!

Thanks a lot for support! Join us: https://alphateca.com/
Why such a small level of soft cap? Does the team have its own development funds?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Please stop putting your eth address here as it goes against the rules of the forum and the mods could close the thread.
Activity: 308
Community Manager hire me
It seems to me that interest to the project is growing and soon the number of participants in the quiz will become too large  Cheesy
I rely this plan will be success and can be reached the hard cap of Token Sales!
 Good luck fellows!

Thanks a lot for support! Join us: https://alphateca.com/
Activity: 476
Soft Cap - $1 000 000
Hard Cap - $10 000 000
The price per token - 0,075$ (+ 25% pre-sale bonus)
Token name - ATEC
Platform – Ethereum ERC20
List of accepted currencies - ETH, Bitcoin
Total tokens released - 177 000 000
Amount of tokens for sale - 174 000 000
After the presale there are no bonuses? Even if I invest a large amount of money?
I like the size of the bonus on the presale - it compensates for time and for increased risk, but does not give much advantage over subsequent investors.
Yes, the distribution of bonuses looks fair and convenient for all participants.
Activity: 238
facilitate the right transaction anywhere and no interest was one of his goals made by the project Alphateca, the community would like to use for their projects
Activity: 588
It would be better if the prizes were paid in the project's tokens. I think that this would increase the number of token holders.
Guys, remind you that today is the day for the third week's reports of our Bounty Campaign Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 42
AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS
Thanks for your answers! See you tomorrow  Wink

Thank you very much! Ethers received!

The transaction is 0xbd412c44fe6d66635965dae6bf2a7f5e48bff6ec45e833641320c3e93b2c4278
Pages:
Jump to: