Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Alphateca - First Global Crypto Marketplace - page 32. (Read 4541 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 1
pockets tie hair logotype feet vary
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Are you ready? Now you can post your answers. Let's earn some money Smiley
10 minutes! Are you ready?   Smiley
Activity: 21
Expect many investor maintenance your project when Token Sales will start!
Activity: 23
where can i learn more about your team?
20 minutes. Be ready! Smiley
28 minutes!
35 minutes before you can posting your answers!
Activity: 42
Do you want to get 25$? It's very easy!
Join our quiz that starts NOW.

How to participate?
1. Create a post on Facebook, Twitter or VK mentioning Alphateca Quiz, add the link to the site becrypto.one and write hashtags #alphateca and #becryptoone
Notice! Post must be created at least one hour before the quiz.

2. You should start posting your answers after 3 p.m. UTC in this thread.
The results will be announced at 4 p.m. UTC.
Notice! Only correct answers published after 3 p.m. UTC are counted. The winner will receive 25$ on his ETH wallet on the same day.

And NOW - Compare two pictures of Alphy the Bull and spot the differences.

Good luck!
https://pp.userapi.com/c845018/v845018482/9e50b/RkV4M31zOGA.jpg
Activity: 24
Good evening .
I expect this business will be success and can be reached the hard cap of Token Sales!
Activity: 11
 I like the Alphateca project because it wants to provide a successful working environment for you on Cryptomarket.
Guys! In 20 minutes we'll announce our quiz from profile ivanrabota. Be ready!  Wink
Activity: 24
Good night .
I believe that this plan is quite a commercial investment at the present time!
I expect your project runs successfully.
Riveting business, noticing results!  Good luck devs.

Thanks a lot!
Hey, everyone!
We are ready to pull out our  new quiz where you can get real money.

Every weekday we will announce the task and the rules on bitcointalk at 2 p.m. UTC.
The person who gives the right answer at the end of an hour  will receive 25$.
If nobody gives a correct answer or it breaks the rules, prize fund transfers to the next day.
Everyone can participate in the game.

The announcements will be daily published on our social media. Subscribe and don't miss the chance!
New day - new quiz. Get your  25$ on the same day on your ETH wallet.
Total - 25 games. The first one is tomorrow! Be ready  😉
Activity: 58
Thanks for remind that today is the last day for second week's report of Bounty Smiley
Activity: 56
Our team has arrived from Blockchain Expo Europe in Amsterdam. New partners, acquaintances, experience: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaEtETE-rfI
Activity: 56
Where do you have your office? At which conference are you going to present your project? I am going to come and meet you there.
Hi! We have several offices in Europe and Russia. We will participate at the conference in Tallinn September, 7.

I could make it to Tallinn I think. Are you going to present your project there?
Yes, we are goin to be there.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The bounty program has been opened and later in September for those who open Alphateca stores will get bonuses, an interesting strategy, there will be many who open Alphateca stores, promotions that will have a positive impact and gain a lot of customers.
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
Where do you have your office? At which conference are you going to present your project? I am going to come and meet you there.
Hi! We have several offices in Europe and Russia. We will participate at the conference in Tallinn September, 7.

I could make it to Tallinn I think. Are you going to present your project there?
Pages:
Jump to: