Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] AQER: the first blockchain & AI marketplace for Vloggers and Brands - page 12. (Read 17325 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
what are you even talking about. People will continue giving money. Now that the ether price has dropped, they will be giving all the more.
Activity: 42
think that uniqueness is not in the first place. new cryptocurrency exchanges may appear, and, despite the fact that there are already similar projects, if your particular project turns out to be better, it will take its place in the market.
was there someone talking about 80% of scam? These figures are understated)) As practice has shown, 99 percent of ICOs were scam. But there is a positive side to this - now investors will become smarter, they will think better where to invest))))))
Yeah, they already becoming oh so smart)))
are talking about yourself (about “becomimg smarter”) Huh?
Well, in part)))) I invested in one scam project ...... I still expect that at least the initial investment will be returned to me.....
Wow, what project are we talking about?
let's discuss this in private, wouldn’t wanna highlight it too much. And then maybe this is not a scam, and i expect bad things from decent people....
aaa))) so you still hope for their honesty)) well, well)))
why wouldn’t i... I left so much money there)))
Yes, do not worry, you can still get out of it as a winner.
guess only time will tell ...
Activity: 210
think that uniqueness is not in the first place. new cryptocurrency exchanges may appear, and, despite the fact that there are already similar projects, if your particular project turns out to be better, it will take its place in the market.
was there someone talking about 80% of scam? These figures are understated)) As practice has shown, 99 percent of ICOs were scam. But there is a positive side to this - now investors will become smarter, they will think better where to invest))))))
Well, in part)))) I invested in one scam project ...... I still expect that at least the initial investment will be returned to me.....
let's discuss this in private, wouldn’t wanna highlight it too much. And then maybe this is not a scam, and i expect bad things from decent people....
Yes, do not worry, you can still get out of it as a winner.
Activity: 224
Lord, the last few commentators, such a feeling, came here just to chat. People, learn material, and then participate in smart conversations !!!
Activity: 126
Activity: 126
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
It seems a bit risky. does the user have full access to the wallet with AQER?
Are there real opportunities for content creators to take advantage of using this platform if the number of business owners is very small?
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
Guys, please tell me what’s the point of buying coins on stock exchanges when it comes to ICO?
as far as I know, even if ICO is banned, it will still be possible to get around using private VPNs.
Activity: 439
Guys, please tell me what’s the point of buying coins on stock exchanges when it comes to ICO?
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
no matter what anyone says, but it seems to me that over time, large investors will also catch up with this ICO.
All ICOs (and this is no exception) directly threaten the growth of the economy. And in this case, it becomes clear why the United States wants to introduce this kind of innovation. As for other countries, I think they will pick up this innovation, as a trend.
Listen, well, America is not the whole world. The big guys of other countries have their own heads on their shoulders, and they know better how to manage such projects to attract investments.
I agree that each country has the right to regulate itself. And if in a particular country there is a ban on ICO, it means that it is necessary. After all, there are always exchanges where you can buy coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Activity: 280
no matter what anyone says, but it seems to me that over time, large investors will also catch up with this ICO.
All ICOs (and this is no exception) directly threaten the growth of the economy. And in this case, it becomes clear why the United States wants to introduce this kind of innovation. As for other countries, I think they will pick up this innovation, as a trend.
Listen, well, America is not the whole world. The big guys of other countries have their own heads on their shoulders, and they know better how to manage such projects to attract investments.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Activity: 210
Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Activity: 182
The answer is that if they buy the whole bitcoin, then they can control it. And in another way they are unlikely to succeed.
Activity: 392
Activity: 112
Apparently, in terms of a ban in the USA, everything was limited only to a sentence. Well, you see, it’s not necessary to forbid it, but to regulate it correctly. And it is in this direction that the vast majority of countries are going. It’s just that for the time being there are no particular perspectives with regard to regulation
Well, it is always easier to prohibit than regulate this process))))))))
you are like in a tank))))) Now there are generally several ICOs under American jurisdiction, which means that they are fine with this.
Pages:
Jump to: