Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] AQER: the first blockchain & AI marketplace for Vloggers and Brands - page 11. (Read 17325 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Do you even know why investments are prohibited in the US? I think it’s because there’s a high standard of living and many people can influence the market with their investments.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
These are only assumptions.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
it may well be. This is another topic for conspiracy theories, freemasons may want to enslave the world using cryptocurrency.
Is there any evidence the crypto really first emerging there? I have some doubts about it..
can you give at least some justification for your assumptions?
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
it may well be. This is another topic for conspiracy theories, freemasons may want to enslave the world using cryptocurrency.

Is there any evidence the crypto really first emerging there? I have some doubts about it..
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
You know, I will speak about the ban, which was mentioned above ... This is, after all, the paradox between the conflicted nature of the ICO and their holding in the United States. And all this is very similar to the fact that the crypto itself has grown from there. Not without government participation, perhaps.
Activity: 280
I still believe that in civilized society there is no place for fraud and scam. But it is rather ideological
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
But I think that such moments cannot be traced. You can’t get into the head of project founders.... And on paper it can be just perfect.... And if you take into account the fact that investments are made decentralized, there are no chances in tracing anybody.
Activity: 252
Lord, the last few commentators, such a feeling, came here just to chat. People, learn material, and then participate in smart conversations !!!
I hope it was not addressed to me))
No, not you. This is about those who write about the registration of projects in the United States and the purchase of coins on the stock exchanges. He is called "the ringing is heard, but I do not know where he is")))

Activity: 336
Well, they can issue a law, but the giants of the economic market will still bribe the judges and cancel everything.
I think that most of these ICOs (including this AQER) are of little interest to these giants of the crypto market.
You do not immediately give an assessment on this ICO, it is better to just follow the development of the ICO to make it clearer, but after all it depends on the personal decisions of each
Lord, the last few commentators, such a feeling, came here just to chat. People, learn material, and then participate in smart conversations !!!
I hope it was not addressed to me))
Activity: 126
Well, they can issue a law, but the giants of the economic market will still bribe the judges and cancel everything.
I think that most of these ICOs (including this AQER) are of little interest to these giants of the crypto market.
so you think that AQER will not attract large investors?
of course not))) We’re not talking about physical assets here like gold, diamonds, oil, or smth...
Activity: 126
so you think that AQER will not attract large investors?
Activity: 42
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
This will not happen in life, because the United States is a country from which everything basically goes to other countries (well, all trends, including economic ones). Therefore, there will always defend their interests to those who benefit from it.
but it seems to me that the United States will eventually create and distribute its crypto-analogue of the dollar around the world. And this analogue can be in any form. There will be more control over cryptocurrency worldwide. This is just the offer received. For now nobody is going to do anything.
This will not happen in life, because the United States is a country from which everything basically goes to other countries (well, all trends, including economic ones). Therefore, there will always defend their interests to those who benefit from it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
what are you even talking about. People will continue giving money. Now that the ether price has dropped, they will be giving all the more.
guys, you have gone way too far from the topic. Let's just wrap it up... we're just flooding here)))
we are simply discussing the ICO perspectives as a whole)) this is also ICO, right?)
it’s just that all of these discussions are like in general, without any specifics. And it is necessary to discuss this particular project. there are a lot of branches about scam. Go there and enjoy.
what are you even talking about. People will continue giving money. Now that the ether price has dropped, they will be giving all the more.
guys, you have gone way too far from the topic. Let's just wrap it up... we're just flooding here)))
we are simply discussing the ICO perspectives as a whole)) this is also ICO, right?)
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Pages:
Jump to: