Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ⚡ ArmPack ⚡ - page 21. (Read 2790 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 05:53:45 PM
as I understand, the fees are rather weak. I do not really understand how you plan to protect against forgery? Will your white paper be translated into other languages? and I would like to see more information in the announcement
The fees are sufficient to realize all our ideas. Do you think 10 kk $ this is not enough?
March 23, 2018, 05:52:32 PM
You have potential good idea but if the price for 1 code will be $0,01 how do you want to have profits?
The uniqueness of our concept is the fact that most buyers and clients connected to the brands system will become ArmPack users, everyone will have to download the application ArmWallet to test products and receive bonuses from manufacturers/brands. We plug in any brand which has 1,000,000 buyers, the brand places the codes from ArmPack and instructions on products  what  users can test the code through the app ArmWallet. Accordingly, we will get at least 200,000 to 300,000 downloads at the expense of the brand. And these brands will be hundreds.Also we must say that having a huge user base by ArmWallet  we can implement any additional functionality, and the first of them will be - cryptocurrency wallet, and thus many people the first time will get acquainted with cryptocurrencies through ArmWallet.
Accordingly, we will receive one of the most powerful marketing platforms in the world, which will allow brands to target advertising to buyers with unique settings (purchasing power, number of purchases, preferences, etc.).
So, if I have understood you correctly you expect to profit not from the sale of the codes,and with target advertising, which will allow to be make by your application,is it right?

The system will be free for all, we think that brands around the world will use it. We want to make it as autonomous as possible.

Everything will be used to generate income, and a decent profit for the project. Beginning the ICO , promoting the project, advertising, attracting investors, enterance on the market, fixing it on the main exchange, and increasing the coin rate, will also consult experienced traders and promote our main product of the project, in addition to the crypto-coin.

imo all money which comes from the ico isn't a profit. Ive asked about generating profits, not about promotion methods. tnx

An interesting idea with an app and big brands. If everything is conceived, what is written above is realized. then the profit will be very good. Very interesting, what brands will be cooperating with? If there is already a connection with major brands, then the financing will be decent!
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
March 21, 2018, 02:43:54 PM
as I understand, the fees are rather weak. I do not really understand how you plan to protect against forgery? Will your white paper be translated into other languages? and I would like to see more information in the announcement

This will not prevent forgery, nothing can, but what it might do is provide the consumer with some assurance that the product is genuine by scanning the code on the product to get a verification, and it provides the company with marketing information, an extremely valuable asset.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 11:39:48 AM
In general, I understand a lot after reading. But I would like to understand as deeply as possible the whole essence of the project and get detailed answers to the following questions. I apologize in advance if I missed them in the committees:
1. Who is in the project team?
2. What are the results of the PRE ICO?
3. On what platform will it all be?
And I would be grateful to receive links to the social network of team members for study!
March 19, 2018, 11:19:11 AM
You have potential good idea but if the price for 1 code will be $0,01 how do you want to have profits?
The uniqueness of our concept is the fact that most buyers and clients connected to the brands system will become ArmPack users, everyone will have to download the application ArmWallet to test products and receive bonuses from manufacturers/brands. We plug in any brand which has 1,000,000 buyers, the brand places the codes from ArmPack and instructions on products  what  users can test the code through the app ArmWallet. Accordingly, we will get at least 200,000 to 300,000 downloads at the expense of the brand. And these brands will be hundreds.Also we must say that having a huge user base by ArmWallet  we can implement any additional functionality, and the first of them will be - cryptocurrency wallet, and thus many people the first time will get acquainted with cryptocurrencies through ArmWallet.
Accordingly, we will receive one of the most powerful marketing platforms in the world, which will allow brands to target advertising to buyers with unique settings (purchasing power, number of purchases, preferences, etc.).
So, if I have understood you correctly you expect to profit not from the sale of the codes,and with target advertising, which will allow to be make by your application,is it right?

Everything will be used to generate income, and a decent profit for the project. Beginning the ICO , promoting the project, advertising, attracting investors, enterance on the market, fixing it on the main exchange, and increasing the coin rate, will also consult experienced traders and promote our main product of the project, in addition to the crypto-coin.

imo all money which comes from the ico isn't a profit. Ive asked about generating profits, not about promotion methods. tnx

An interesting idea with an app and big brands. If everything is conceived, what is written above is realized. then the profit will be very good. Very interesting, what brands will be cooperating with? If there is already a connection with major brands, then the financing will be decent!
March 19, 2018, 10:06:32 AM

March 17, 2018, 02:51:30 PM

Tell me if there is a working prototype at least an alpha version of the github?
And how many at the moment are holders of tokens?
March 17, 2018, 02:40:49 PM
but you can link to the road map, I missed something that moment.
And how much money is already collected at the moment?
March 17, 2018, 09:59:23 AM
Interested in the project. When is it planned to enter the exchange?
and tell me please, what will be the cost of the token at the time of the release?
In April, after the end of ICO. Most likely we will be on the exmo

And why exmo? I think it would be better on large exchanges, but here from which side to look of course. I would like a detailed answer to this question
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 06:23:03 AM
Activity: 56
March 17, 2018, 06:06:11 AM

March 17, 2018, 05:59:13 AM
As far as I understand, there is no competition in the analog project as such? What will happen if potential customers are not yet ready for such an offer or do not need it at all? What are the indicators of market capacity?
Here, it's not even about the customers.
The main task is to properly invest their cryptocurrencies in order to get a good income.

As for the really good  income it is necessary to follow all the trader's advice , and those who have been in this topic for a long time already and know enough about all coins and how to manipulate it. And the question is next: to which advisers do you trust and how exactly will support the coin on the required course?
Activity: 65
✅ BountyBot & BountyUpdates 🔥
March 16, 2018, 12:29:45 PM
I had a close look at your website. What I should say. There are no questions to your roadmap, hardcap, team and web-site. The only thing that embarasses me is your token distribution. Are you sure 5% will be enough for the team and advisors? I'm not critizing you but still, there should be some explanation:)
P.S. I've already bought a few of yours, looking forward for the next steps)
March 17, 2018, 05:53:08 AM
Good afternoon! Now im trying to buy this token but my ETH is reversing into my acc... What is the minimum that I can buy?..and is there a gas limit?

We need to monitor the market rate, and accordingly make a pair with btc or aether, but now since the btc is falling and all the coins are in the same place with it too, it is better to focus on btc
March 17, 2018, 05:47:06 AM
I had a close look at your website. What I should say. There are no questions to your roadmap, hardcap, team and web-site. The only thing that embarasses me is your token distribution. Are you sure 5% will be enough for the team and advisors? I'm not critizing you but still, there should be some explanation:)
This is enough, the basic means for paying programmers and the team will come from the collected investments

The roadmap of the project and the subsequent events themselves will be depicted more precisely after the ICO, when the project will be already included in the market and the coin will be fixed on the exchange.
March 17, 2018, 05:41:46 AM
and tell me please, what will be the cost of the token at the time of the release?

Why did you choose the ExMo exchange, why the American major exchanges are not initially a priority?
There is more confidence among large traders to it
March 16, 2018, 09:58:35 PM
March 16, 2018, 06:07:47 PM
This is enough, the basic means for paying programmers and the team will come from the collected investments
March 16, 2018, 11:18:51 AM
The project sold not so many tokens, what is the reason?

Will it be possible to use your coin when trading, paired with other coins?
Oh sure  Smiley

on which exchange will the coin be? will it be on the largest?
I am registered on bittrix, binance, exmo and a couple of others

In any case, it will be possible to transfer this coin to different exchanges as soon as it is allowed to be published there, and you can safely transfer it to the crypto wallet and make pairs for other coins, so that the difference of the rate and the forecast can be easily and quickly to earn.
March 16, 2018, 11:13:09 AM
Hi guys!
At first glance your project is very interesting. It would be great to have an opportunity to download the app to watch how it works. At which stage is the development of the application right now? Which products can be suitable for applying a QR/ code?
Now ArmPack is not only a system of protection against counterfeiting based on blockchain technology, it is an independent eco-system that includes a mobile app with functions that not only check the goods, but also is a multi-currency crypto-wallet. Manufacturers and brands will have a powerful system of marketing management and logistics with ArmBoard. All of this will be linked in some functional blockchain-based networks will continue to scale, and these developments will be applied by other companies to transfer business processes to the blockchain.

In fact, it is clear and understandable what the project is for, what tasks it solves and for whom it is actually needed. But I would like to clarify there will still be multi-currency with a different coin. Do you want to combine not only the idea of tracking the goods, but also to create a multi-currency wallet for all occasions?

What is the name of the application? And how much time will it take, to collect% of tokens after investing that I could take profit without costs?
Also how does the application exchange that currency for other coins, or is there just arm coin there?

The platform itself is very convenient to use, and altcoins will also be involved in comparison with the development process itself. Before  and After. + Many traders will be involved in their work to make pairs in other coins in the market, so that there will be more pumping and growth rate.
Pages:
Jump to: