Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ⚡ ArmPack ⚡ - page 24. (Read 2790 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 05:43:04 PM
Would you be so kind to tell more about your anti-counterfeiting system?
What do you think? It is difficult to invest in crypto currency so that you can further develop your business. How much more do you need to spend for marketing? And how much is it profitable?

Do you have traders in your project, leaders who know and can do the best of their professional skills,
so you can confidently invest in the project?
February 27, 2018, 05:36:07 PM
What do you need to become a market leader?
Is it enough just to invest money, or do you need to apply the strategy of financial development?

There is future which cryptocurrencies have ... I think it would be interesting enough. There is no direct justification why such independent currencies do not exist. There is no direct justification for the state monopoly on the issue of money....the project should be promising
February 27, 2018, 05:29:17 PM
The project sold not so many tokens, what is the reason?

And which of the tokens can be bought or exchanged also? At project's agreement of course
February 27, 2018, 05:22:27 PM
I can say that the built-in QR code scanning function is very useful. It allows the date of manufacturing, supply chain and more. We as consumers will see the entire route which took the goods from the factory to the shop counter. I think it's time for these technologies. Especially interesting is the Analytics that will be useful for manufacturers and retail outlets.

Yes, there is a problem that there is no concept of "diversification"in the cryptocurrency market at all. If something bad comes out on bitcoin, then, as a rule, with very rare exceptions, all cryptocurrencies fall.
February 27, 2018, 05:13:01 PM

There is an idea for the project, combine a similar project with the same marketing that is approving crypto currency too ,and offer cooperation with us ,so that there will be more confidence and the rent of solvency will increase into times. I wonder if technical support agree with it or not?
February 27, 2018, 05:02:20 PM
Very interesting and promising project. I think he has a great future and I will be able to become part of this team of investors. How would you advise starting?
As in any other project, you first need to get acquainted with it in detail, so that later you do not have unnecessary questions and troubles. Read about this project as much as possible, get acquainted with all the nuances. And then you can do some actions and start working with this project.

It is known that the coins on the exchanges have become much cheaper, so what affected the project that the Coin of the project could be at loss in the market ? Did not investor  anticipate that fact and was also at a loss?
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 02:09:18 PM
New promo video ArmPack, cool

https://youtu.be/4xjeTheaD9A eng

https://youtu.be/iuBiFXQ3j7s rus
February 26, 2018, 04:31:10 PM
I looked at the project I read a little of the white paper, the project it is possible to say interesting but something I would say little interest, maybe it's due to the fact that no aggressive advertising I don't know. But the idea of combining blockchain and everyday goods has been considered many times, but nobody has so plainly implemented it yet. How does the company plan to expand to Western retail platforms?
ArmPack will allow you to make payments faster and more reliable than any Bank transfers, while retaining all the advantages of the ideology of the blockchain — no intermediaries, you can transfer directly from one user to another.
The platform is very extensive and multifunctional. With each update, the protection and functionality will be improved so that the user can easily perform various actions.

How much time will it take for one transaction and what fees? Also,what electronic payments canyou use making these transactions and paying to ICO?
February 26, 2018, 04:17:07 PM
Captivating is that the project has such tasks as to provide the consumer with genuine products, gives the opportunity to participate in promotions. We will be able to get ARMcoin for participating in surveys from manufacturers/brands and also store Armcoin in other cryptocurrencies. For me, bonuses of this kind are a huge plus Cheesy
You're right. This project really has a huge functionality, which simplifies the work with crypto-currencies. There is a bonus program in which anyone who is interested in this project can take part. It's good that you can work through a mobile application, because at this time people began to actively use smartphones.
What is the bonus project for the project partners? How many % of bonuses are paid for the promotion of the project? Such projects are usually well promoted by advertising and using helpful actions of promoters, more people will recognise the brand, as for crypto coin it will be a good bonus?
February 26, 2018, 03:53:37 PM
Very interesting...

when do you plan to place a token on exchanges?
Hi.we arrive at the first stock exchange in late February

Which stock exchange will you use? And which coin'll be paid exactly so that blockchain is supported?
Activity: 14
February 25, 2018, 04:15:31 PM
Captivating is that the project has such tasks as to provide the consumer with genuine products, gives the opportunity to participate in promotions. We will be able to get ARMcoin for participating in surveys from manufacturers/brands and also store Armcoin in other cryptocurrencies. For me, bonuses of this kind are a huge plus Cheesy
You're right. This project really has a huge functionality, which simplifies the work with crypto-currencies. There is a bonus program in which anyone who is interested in this project can take part. It's good that you can work through a mobile application, because at this time people began to actively use smartphones.
February 25, 2018, 03:07:34 PM
Very interesting and promising project. I think he has a great future and I will be able to become part of this team of investors. How would you advise starting?
As in any other project, you first need to get acquainted with it in detail, so that later you do not have unnecessary questions and troubles. Read about this project as much as possible, get acquainted with all the nuances. And then you can do some actions and start working with this project.
February 25, 2018, 12:46:23 PM
Hi guys!
At first glance your project is very interesting. It would be great to have an opportunity to download the app to watch how it works. At which stage is the development of the application right now? Which products can be suitable for applying a QR/ code?
Now ArmPack is not only a system of protection against counterfeiting based on blockchain technology, it is an independent eco-system that includes a mobile app with functions that not only check the goods, but also is a multi-currency crypto-wallet. Manufacturers and brands will have a powerful system of marketing management and logistics with ArmBoard. All of this will be linked in some functional blockchain-based networks will continue to scale, and these developments will be applied by other companies to transfer business processes to the blockchain.
February 25, 2018, 09:44:24 AM
thats really awesome...platform for protection against counterfeiting and to communications “B-to-C”, i`m interested a lot. Protection of people from counterfeit goods, feedback with customers and encourage purchases by using your own coins - very useful resolution!
I would advise you to start with this project. All information is on the site. The project is very interesting and covers a big audience for a given moment. And to develop it you need to try to work with it! But you need to take into account all the facts of the project, so that later there would be no trouble.
February 25, 2018, 06:56:17 AM
Could you tell me, is it planned to launch the project in Ukraine and Belarus?
Yes
February 25, 2018, 06:55:51 AM
Добрый день. Некоторое время слежу за Вашей компанией, все очень интересно и перспективно. Появилось желание войти. Вопрос-могу я сгенерированный адрес кошелька использовать для перечисления валюты с пула для майнинга?

Yes, you can
Activity: 1
February 25, 2018, 12:16:59 AM
Добрый день. Некоторое время слежу за Вашей компанией, все очень интересно и перспективно. Появилось желание войти. Вопрос-могу я сгенерированный адрес кошелька использовать для перечисления валюты с пула для майнинга?
February 24, 2018, 05:51:29 PM
Good afternoon! Now im trying to buy this token but my ETH is reversing into my acc... What is the minimum that I can buy?..and is there a gas limit?

Go better to the site read. Because your question is not entirely correct and understandable. But I will say that the project is quite interesting and is constantly developing. So if you are interested, it's better to read and learn more. And it is important to know that not all countries work on the project.
February 24, 2018, 05:50:26 PM
Could you tell me, is it planned to launch the project in Ukraine and Belarus?
February 24, 2018, 05:23:19 PM
what is this armpack project all about,more info about it,i want to follow,update us  Smiley
Now ArmPack is not only a system of protection against counterfeiting based on blockchain technology, it is an independent eco-system that includes a mobile app with functions that not only check the goods, but also is a multi-currency crypto-wallet. Manufacturers and brands will have a powerful system of marketing management and logistics with ArmBoard. All of this will be linked in some functional blockchain-based networks will continue to scale, and these developments will be applied by other companies to transfer business processes to the blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: