Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ASKfm 2.0 -The first incentivized, decentralized Q&A social network. - page 24. (Read 3175 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
When will the public sale start?
copper member
Activity: 140

What are the current challenges Q&A social networks face every day and how decentralized technologies help solve them once an for all? Hacker Noon has prepared an interesting piece addressing this question! Give it a read: https://hackernoon.com/is-social-media-moving-towards-blockchain-1235697eae82
copper member

We are excited to welcome Simon Dixon as the first member of our advisory team! Simon has more than 10 years of experience in various fields, including finance, banking, and new technologies and will be responsible for attracting potential venture investors! Read more: https://medium.com/@askfm_2.0/simon-dixon-joins-askfm-2-0-token-sale-advisory-team-59564f867b4f
copper member
"our position is the same towards other social networks and messenger apps, like Instagram, WhatsApp and so on."

What do you mean?  What is your position?
Current ASKfm is a hybrid between Content generation and Messenger with Anonymity being its key differentiator. We were not competing with features of other apps, social networks and messengers directly (Instagram, Facebook, Messenger apps), but we certainly were competing for attention of our users and space in their phones.
ASKfm 2.0 is about adding more meaningful content through incentivizing the knowledge sharing, and about adding the fun learning option for users. But as a conversation goes through Q&A format we might start to compete with existing Q&A apps like Quora, and e-Learning platforms.
So, the short answer about ASKfm 2.0 competitors would be Social networks + Messenger apps (Instagram, Facebook, What's App etc), Q&A (Quora etc.) and e-learning products (Coursera, Udacity etc). Please stay tuned for the detailed positioning schemes in the whitepaper.
Activity: 36
"our position is the same towards other social networks and messenger apps, like Instagram, WhatsApp and so on."

What do you mean?  What is your position?
copper member
How will you compete with Facebook who announced launching their cryptocurrency?
We need some time to give the answer. We will get back to you soon, please, wait for a while.
Well, props to them! Smiley

That said, we don't consider Facebook a direct competitor, and our position is the same towards other social networks and messenger apps, like Instagram, WhatsApp and so on.

Moreover, Facebook doesn't have a clear idea out yet, while we've already described our knowledge economy concept and are readying to publish our whitepaper.
copper member
You need a good bounty campaign and a good campaign manager - you can contact me for more details -
Thank you for your offer! We will contact you if we need later.
Activity: 36
How will you compete with Facebook who announced launching their cryptocurrency?
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
You need a good bounty campaign and a good campaign manager - you can contact me for more details -
copper member

Forget Reddit, forget Quora. With almost 30bln questions posted for the past 7 years, ASKfm is here to stay and will skyrocket with an introduction of the decentralized economy!
copper member
this is pretty cool project.  Surprised it hadn't been done already. 
Thanks for your appreciation! Stay tuned to be aware of the latest news regarding the project Wink
copper member
Hi Smiley Where can I check your Whitepaper?

Hi there!
We are working on it, follow our updates! Smiley
Activity: 182
Hi Smiley Where can I check your Whitepaper?
copper member
Hello!Can you tell me how I can profit from buying tokens?Smiley

Hi there! Smiley
Every user gets a wallet on the platform to store their ASK Tokens. You’ll be able to withdraw them to external crypto exchanges and trade with other cryptocurrencies. Also, apart from direct purchase you can use our platform to earn tokens yourself by answering other users' questions.
Activity: 182
Hello!Can you tell me how I can profit from buying tokens?Smiley

copper member

Read a thought-provoking piece on Forbes about how top-tier companies embracing new technologies in a quest to prevail in respective industries: https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2018/04/25/big-business-goes-crypto-but-will-icos-grasp-a-new-era-of-legitimacy/#1f5e206d6552
Activity: 130
As far as I understand it is a social network where users can ask questions and give answers. Users will be rewarded with good quality questions and answers, providing value to both the questioner and the respondent. There will be experts evaluating participants' content. This project has clients in more than 160 countries, meaning that professionals will be everywhere, or have knowledge of all areas and areas. But I wonder who is the expert. To ensure objectivity and transparency, what are the criteria for evaluation?
Please, wait for upcoming whitepaper where we will disclose all the details. Thank you! 😊
We are waiting patiently 🤗 surprise us. 🤪
Your support is greatly appreciated Wink

There’s always a support to great products.
I wouldn’t have been here if it smelled fishy. 🙈
Activity: 130
As far as I understand it is a social network where users can ask questions and give answers. Users will be rewarded with good quality questions and answers, providing value to both the questioner and the respondent. There will be experts evaluating participants' content. This project has clients in more than 160 countries, meaning that professionals will be everywhere, or have knowledge of all areas and areas. But I wonder who is the expert. To ensure objectivity and transparency, what are the criteria for evaluation?
Please, wait for upcoming whitepaper where we will disclose all the details. Thank you! 😊
We are waiting patiently 🤗 surprise us. 🤪
copper member
copper member

Who is your CTO (chief technological officer)?   

Dmitriy Smotritskiy is a core developer of our blockchain.         
Dmitry is an early bitcoin adopter and crypto enthusiast with more than 6-years CTO experience in various high-loaded products and startups — mostly social networks. One of them is IamOn, a global decentralized market of concierge services based on a blockchain platform that was launched in 2015 and successfully sold later. Dmitry has a Master’s Degree in Economic Cybernetics.
Pages:
Jump to: