Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ASKfm 2.0 -The first incentivized, decentralized Q&A social network. - page 20. (Read 3175 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
For a long time I used this platform. Quite an interesting idea and use the network I liked. I also hope that ICO will succeed. Developers from the project?
Many thanks for your words! That's right! Please, visit our website to read about our team:https://askfm.io/
Activity: 306
Merit: 10
For a long time I used this platform. Quite an interesting idea and use the network I liked. I also hope that ICO will succeed. Developers from the project?
copper member
I want to know, will you at least try to invite professionals, or you will just leave it for them to sign up by themselves?
ASKfm 2.0 will be a place where you can get exclusive answers by professionals / opinion leaders / content creators. A place for learning and getting insights & perspectives from interesting people. ASKfm already has celebrities, influencers and experts on the platform, but the goal will be to attract more.
Activity: 27
I want to know, will you at least try to invite professionals, or you will just leave it for them to sign up by themselves?
copper member
Will your app be available for Windows Phone?
Our app is available for iOS and Android. We don't plan to have Windows phone app, sorry.
Activity: 182
Will your app be available for Windows Phone?
copper member
askfm is on blockchain, very interesting project. I will keep my eyes closely on this project. Maybe this is the most potiential project in my ICO portfolio so far. So curious to know more about this
ASKfm 2.0 is the first incentivized, decentralized Q&A social network with an internal cryptocurrency (ASK Token or ASKT), where users can ask questions, answer them, and get rewards for quality content.

With ASKfm 2.0, we are building a knowledge exchange, an ecosystem to share and learn, and favorite social network where people are valued for their cognitive abilities. What’s more, we are developing an educational aspect to the platform that will enhance our users’ experience with a series of incentivized challenges that will include tutoring, online courses, and other informational activities.

You can learn more about the project here:

One pager (1-pager): https://bit.ly/2I7AaZZ
Three pager (3-pager): https://bit.ly/2KPEzOE
Activity: 70
askfm is on blockchain, very interesting project. I will keep my eyes closely on this project. Maybe this is the most potiential project in my ICO portfolio so far. So curious to know more about this
copper member
Why did you choose ICO instead of IPO?
Our product is based on blockchain technology. That's why we need ICO.
Activity: 182
Why did you choose ICO instead of IPO?
copper member
What blockchain platform will you use?
Our token will be based on ethereum platform and our token will be ERC20. More details is to come in our whitepaper.
What blockchain platform will you use?
copper member
Hi! Do you have referral link?
We'll provide the details about referral program later, please stay tuned for updates.

Hi! Do you have referral link?
copper member
How much do I need to contribute in a private sale?
Please contact us at private messages if you'd like to contribute on private sale stage.
Activity: 168
How much do I need to contribute in a private sale?
copper member
Do you have MVP?
Currently there's no MVP available, but we'll make some announcements regarding that after collecting soft cap!
copper member
Why can't I take part in a private sale?
Private sale is a closed round for investors, hedge funds, etc.,
Pre-sale is an open round where you can contribute any amount you wish. After applying for our whitelist you'll be notified about the beginning of pre-sale.

The details regarding pre-sale and the public sale stage will be available in our whitepaper soon.

Why can't I take part in a private sale?
Pages:
Jump to: