Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !! - page 5. (Read 22017 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
ATFS agri tech project is a serious project. ATFS Project team members are doing well. Smart farm 2.0 will be available all of country in Asia or samrt farm will available only few country in Asia??
I think first they will do with Korea, if i don't have any mistakes. I hope they will come to my country and bring their technology apply at here because major industry of my country is agriculture.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
This project has to be successful as it is unique! I am sure that the team will untwist this fascinating project on full!
You're right, which some point we need to know those ingredients if it ok. I also believe and trust those experts in the field of agriculture and sciences. Soon, in the future this kind of project will launched as this project is still in development stage.
Activity: 196
Atfs will establish its own marketplace fir agricultural products like fish, meat, fruits and vegetables. We will surely alot of buyers here and its more convinient because it will be delivered at your doorsteps.
Interesting. Where did you find info about marketplace? I thought that building Smart farm is crucial stage for upcoming years.
I think you can check website for this information.the demand of agriculture products increaseing every day by day .All people need all this agriculture products.so i think this project will get more populartity in the future.
The smart farm is a very great technology for the digital future of any country which will add technology to agricultural and food industry using a secure blockchain system. This project has unique ideas and can become very successful in the future and highly valued too.
It had built an intelligent smart farm powered by deep learning by combining ICT, LOT, Big Data and more to give its best for the agricultural and food industry with the secure block chain system by providing optimal growth environment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
This project has to be successful as it is unique! I am sure that the team will untwist this fascinating project on full!
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Atfs will establish its own marketplace fir agricultural products like fish, meat, fruits and vegetables. We will surely alot of buyers here and its more convinient because it will be delivered at your doorsteps.
Interesting. Where did you find info about marketplace? I thought that building Smart farm is crucial stage for upcoming years.
I think you can check website for this information.the demand of agriculture products increaseing every day by day .All people need all this agriculture products.so i think this project will get more populartity in the future.
The smart farm is a very great technology for the digital future of any country which will add technology to agricultural and food industry using a secure blockchain system. This project has unique ideas and can become very successful in the future and highly valued too.
Activity: 380
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I personaly have seen alot of videos showing food products thst are injected with enhancers to make them fresher and much larger. Atfs hopefully can get rid of this problems since they are also in agriscience.
Definitely video which uploaded on youtube adds popularity and oглacки to the project that there is good. It is very pleasant that designers work. To me the idea of meat substitute is very interesting, as in my city even vegetarian food it is hard to purchase, it practically is impossible.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Following you guys!
Best luck )

Nice move, please also help atfs in advertising in social medias to encourage more investors to join. This will help the project to have more investors. Also I hope many people will support the project.
ATFS have their bounty at here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2517530.3520. This is easy way to support and earn ATFS token.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
I see you already have a software developer. What's the plan about making software?  Which software you will release?? I will suggest you to release android app so that we can know more about ATFS project.
yeah, I agree with you, release mobile app is very smart suggestion, because nowaday smartphone become very popular and very useful, so mobile app will help investors find out and know more about ATFS project.
Activity: 434
ATFS is likely to lead to the development of truly new technologies that will also involve the previous achievements of science
Yes , it's the first , I hope this very project could raise the money it needs to start .

ATFS is reaping with the advanced technologies with the block chain in the Agritech industry and its missions automatically and tactically controls proper temperature, humidity, sunlight, carbon dioxide, water and so on of the crop cultivation facility.

Wow, are you serious? Can they control such important sectors in our world? After all, gas, water, their control is very important for us.
I wonder how they will control these sectors and what do they need it for? After all, the ATFS project is connected with the development of the food industry.
ATFS had core featured and required technology also it set up the Missions which creates added value through super-productivity, super-efficiency and quality improvement in the industry focussing on all the sectors.

You're right, which this project is in the process of development stage. This is the first ICO project that I ever know which is all about agriculture and sciences came from the brilliant mind to enhance people’s quality of life all around the world by revolutionizing the current food system
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
ATFS is likely to lead to the development of truly new technologies that will also involve the previous achievements of science
Yes , it's the first , I hope this very project could raise the money it needs to start .

ATFS is reaping with the advanced technologies with the block chain in the Agritech industry and its missions automatically and tactically controls proper temperature, humidity, sunlight, carbon dioxide, water and so on of the crop cultivation facility.

Wow, are you serious? Can they control such important sectors in our world? After all, gas, water, their control is very important for us.
I wonder how they will control these sectors and what do they need it for? After all, the ATFS project is connected with the development of the food industry.

They wont lol, they simply will not be able to control those sectors. Heck BTC and ETH couldn't touch those sectors do you think an ICO which can barely hit it's hard cap can?
Activity: 294
ATFS is one of the great project that people never let its updates to not to know. Yes, I am also one of those people waiting for the new posts, updates and developments of this team. A project like this should not be let to just settle down in this community. It should be known by more people.
Probably the team did almost everything that could and left very little time to see the results of the work. I think soft cap will be assembled, but the hard cap probably is not.
Activity: 280
ATFS is one of the great project that people never let its updates to not to know. Yes, I am also one of those people waiting for the new posts, updates and developments of this team. A project like this should not be let to just settle down in this community. It should be known by more people.
Yes, if more people will know about ATFS, more people will be attracted by their unique idea. More people will also support this project to make it more successful Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I look at the site of the team left to collect 0.5 million and another three and a half days before the soft cap. I think the team will be able to do it.
To assemble the team, I think it will be possible to soft cap, but I do not know what it is that is enough for this money. The agrarian industry requires large investments.
This is a big projects and yes it requires huge amount of money to make this project to continue. Well, we hope that they can reach their target because ICO is live now and hopefully they can get more support from the big investors.
Activity: 434
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

That's Just beyond the project they are just trying to create an alternative to protein food and not the things you Just mentioned if am correct
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Following you guys!
Best luck )

Nice move, please also help atfs in advertising in social medias to encourage more investors to join. This will help the project to have more investors. Also I hope many people will support the project.
Activity: 28
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Well, is there really a possibility to make it happen? I will only believe this if atfs will prove it. But for now, let's all hope that their ico will be successful so that they can surely fulfill all their plans.
Activity: 238

ATFS had core featured and required technology also it set up the Missions which creates added value through super-productivity, super-efficiency and quality improvement in the industry focussing on all the sectors.
Pages:
Jump to: