Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !! - page 8. (Read 22017 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Atfs will establish its own marketplace fir agricultural products like fish, meat, fruits and vegetables. We will surely alot of buyers here and its more convinient because it will be delivered at your doorsteps.
Interesting. Where did you find info about marketplace? I thought that building Smart farm is crucial stage for upcoming years.

I highly doubt too many farmers will bother using a crypto marketplace to sell their wares, most of them will have regular bulk buyers who pay cold hard cash
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Atfs will establish its own marketplace fir agricultural products like fish, meat, fruits and vegetables. We will surely alot of buyers here and its more convinient because it will be delivered at your doorsteps.
Interesting. Where did you find info about marketplace? I thought that building Smart farm is crucial stage for upcoming years.
thats it because i never heard or seen anything like that too or who knows wp v2.0 i ust know atfs is creating an alternative protein food from plant
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
good design. he deserves support and respect, because now with clean products in the world the problem. there are a lot of GMOs. and these guys can bring to a high level.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
I'm watching the collection of money on the site and I see that about 1.5 million have been collected, soft cap 2 million and the time has remained very short. What will the team do if it does not collect the software cap? I wish the team to raise enough money!

Is 2 million soft cap can support the development of this project? I hope that many investors will be attracted and will invest in ATFS project. Also hoping that devs will be more active with this project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
this will greatly make this project exciting and much in demand, I hope the success of this project.
Really, you are right, my dear friends. Exit to wide market of provisions in scales of grocery activity will spin this project. And will help as well it to be fixed in this domain

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
this will greatly make this project exciting and much in demand, I hope the success of this project.

You are right, if devs will be active in developing this project then we can be sure that the project will be successful in the coming days. I am looking forward for more developments from atfs project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
The project looks amazing and interesting! I was interested in the technology that the team wants to use to produce meat?
Yes, the team is perhaps looking forward to add meat to their concept and also the project is really promoting the agriculture field more and more and each farmer who really works hard in the field will get good returns for his hard work with the help of modern technology.

sorry but you didnt understand anything from this project; this has nothing to do with meat; plant based meat is fully vega product with chemical ingredients. Most of the people here doesnt know what they are talking about; because they have no plan about biologie, farm industry, etc. ...
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
You're right, which this project is in the process of development stage. This is the first ICO project that I ever know which is all about agriculture and sciences came from the brilliant mind to enhance people’s quality of life all around the world by revolutionizing the current food system.
You are right, this project will really make a real breakthrough in the food industry. The most important thing is that the development of the project should continue at the same pace as today.
This project is based on a very brilliant concept f integrating agricultural with technology which has attracted many investors to it and it is also developing every day. They are on the stage of development and getting a huge response from the community.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
You're right, which this project is in the process of development stage. This is the first ICO project that I ever know which is all about agriculture and sciences came from the brilliant mind to enhance people’s quality of life all around the world by revolutionizing the current food system.
You are right, this project will really make a real breakthrough in the food industry. The most important thing is that the development of the project should continue at the same pace as today.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
This project aims to decentralized the current market system. Where suppliers (farmers) can directly sell it to the consumers. Smart Farm is just one of the facets of this project.
Activity: 97
Merit: 11
In my opinion this is one of the best ICO project i have ever seen. I believe, that in long term can bring really huge profits. And the most important thing is that it is an extremely needed project. I am surprised that ATFS has not reached softcap yet.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Dudes, this is the best ICO of 2018

How can you say this is the Best ICO for now?  Grin I think you are a really hardcore fan of these project so thank you for supporting ATFS. You can also join the bounty campaigns if you want to earn free tokens.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Dudes, this is the best ICO of 2018
Activity: 434
Activity: 504
Merit: 122
Activity: 294
Week # 11 (28 january to 03 febuary 2018)
APPROVED Number : 843
Campaign: ATFS Twitter Campaign
Your Twitter account Link:  https://twitter.com/shahzebaig
Your Twitter Audit Link: https://www.twitteraudit.com/shahzebaig

Links to the retweets:
1- (02/02): https://twitter.com/shahzebaig/status/959522908476452864
links of tweet likes:
1- (02/02): https://twitter.com/shahzebaig/status/959523584602529793

FACEBOOK
Week # 11 (28 january to 03 Febuary 2018)
APPROVED Number : 633
Campaign: ATFS Facebook Campaign
Your Facebook account Link: https://www.facebook.com/shahzebbaigpk

Links to the post that your shared from ATFS(+likes):
1- (02/02): https://www.facebook.com/shahzebbaigpk/posts/10155927333900218?pnref=story

Links to your Facebook posts:
1- (02/02): https://www.facebook.com/shahzebbaigpk/posts/10155927340270218?pnref=story

Links to your Facebook comments:
1- (02/02): https://www.facebook.com/atfslab/posts/1894381624207603?comment_id=1894753117503787

This is the ANN thread . Only Project realted discussion is allowed . Bounty links should be posted in their thread to get payment not here .
Plz do check again and move them to here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-is-over-atfs-first-global-blockchain-for-agritech-future-2517530
Don't be so rude to ATFS supporter, I thought that they posting it here so his work can be seen by the bounty manager fastly and updated in the spreadsheet.
Activity: 434
Agritech and Food Science meets Blockchain here in this project. This is really amazing. A project that will create a better productive world of Agricultural Industry. I am really looking forward to the success of ATFS and until now, I am supporting this project, because I know that this project is also for our own benefits.
Activity: 238
Anything that has to do with agriculture currently is great and will go a long way because people are coming back to the root and trying to fix the food industry problems. I see it succeeding
Technology should be used to make other peoples lives easier and not to harm them. Atfs has a good purpose and that is for a good cause. They are trying to ingratiate many technologies like blockchain, to make the farming industry more advanced and manpower free.This will surely increase the production speed and also the profits of this industry.
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
This is the World's First Agritrch and Food Science Project  that we should support. Yes! This is the awaiting project to make a better solutions for the obstacles and challenges facing by our current situation in the food and agricultural industry. I wish a GoodLuck to the ATFS Team.
People are increasing day by day so thinking for the future their will be a possible of food shortage. So, this platform is being created because they are worried to the community in terms food supply. The project concept is to innovate more about food and how to develop them in a limited period of time. I hope this will work in the future.
Really hoping too that the team will do their best and not fail their investors and us the community to implement this platform successfully in the future. Our world population is increasing and the source of traditional food are slowly decreasing.
Very good post. This platform is the future of mankind, if now there is no way to produce cheap food in the future, mankind is waiting for hunger. You need to do new production as soon as possible.

The project needs a lot of time to develop and also need a lot of funds to continue running smoothly. So we need to help this project to get more investors that will support the project.
Oh yes. This is not a project that will become popular in the coming month and will be interested in the whole world. Summarizing, it is worth supporting it, because it is very forward-looking project.
Activity: 574
The project looks very interesting. But it's not entirely clear to me how the project will work.
The main idea of ​​the project is to develop the food industry in order to solve the problem with a lack of food for the whole population.
Yeap, and they will do their best for fulfill their 3 mission, especially about Smart Farm 2.0 for farmers.
Pages:
Jump to: