Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BAANX - The Cryptobank Revolution - page 3. (Read 14256 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
This is the foundation that explains the benefits of this project in the future. I hope the development team can do their best at every opportunity to make this project grow into a great and rewarding project for many people.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
I heard the process of distributing tokens to the bounty participants has already taken place, is the news true? if it is true I congratulate the bounty participants because I see the spreadsheet results from the participants quite a lot.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
unfortunately the OP or other team from BaanX did not provide the latest notifications or other updates in this thread, I also did not see or find information about their ico achievements on their sites and twitter accounts.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Approximately all the banking system in the world follows the old technology- mainframe computers, large central databases, and slow outdated systems. However, it is very difficult to maintain, the update is unable to modify for the mobile crypto and blockchain or distributed ledger future. One has to look Lloyds TSB's recent loss of online and mobile operators for days, this happened when they tried to upgrade their mobile operations to their new database.  Baanx designed an MVP Secure Mobile Cryptobank platform acts as a mediator between Crypto and Fiat used for the purpose of retail and commercial clients. Thus, all the banking services are delivered quickly and securely as soon as possible. With the help of blockchain technology and being a decentralized crypto-financial service and crypto bank network, Bannx.com offers secure, faster, better, cheaper banking services.  Baanx comes up with a secure cryptocurrency wallet at the same time it is the world's 1st Cryptocurrency insurance combines the interactions to give the customers. Baanx helps the exchange to give the best price to all the customers. However, Baanx offers all the customers to approach in many to the major world exchanges.
This project offers new technological solutions and I think it will occupy a prominent place in the new banking system. I also want the project to achieve the set goals to accomplish all the plans! Good luck
all of us will be looking forward to the development for this project to be successful, we just pray for the best that everything will run smoothly as expected and can achieve success with satisfactory results, I am sure if all those involved always work together compact this project will be successful.
Activity: 518
Approximately all the banking system in the world follows the old technology- mainframe computers, large central databases, and slow outdated systems. However, it is very difficult to maintain, the update is unable to modify for the mobile crypto and blockchain or distributed ledger future. One has to look Lloyds TSB's recent loss of online and mobile operators for days, this happened when they tried to upgrade their mobile operations to their new database.  Baanx designed an MVP Secure Mobile Cryptobank platform acts as a mediator between Crypto and Fiat used for the purpose of retail and commercial clients. Thus, all the banking services are delivered quickly and securely as soon as possible. With the help of blockchain technology and being a decentralized crypto-financial service and crypto bank network, Bannx.com offers secure, faster, better, cheaper banking services.  Baanx comes up with a secure cryptocurrency wallet at the same time it is the world's 1st Cryptocurrency insurance combines the interactions to give the customers. Baanx helps the exchange to give the best price to all the customers. However, Baanx offers all the customers to approach in many to the major world exchanges.
This project offers new technological solutions and I think it will occupy a prominent place in the new banking system. I also want the project to achieve the set goals to accomplish all the plans! Good luck
Activity: 468
Merit: 12
A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.
Activity: 686
Baanx is like the Expedia.com of exchanges combined with a very franchise friendly and scalable banking concept. Good luck guys.

But it seems this project has a long journey to complete their sale tokens because they have a third stage bounty at this time.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
lul at all the red flags.  do your own research people.
copper member
Activity: 56
Baanx is like the Expedia.com of exchanges combined with a very franchise friendly and scalable banking concept. Good luck guys.
Activity: 413
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
Has the sale token of this project ended? if it has ended do they reach hard cap? I didn't see on this project's website.
Activity: 350
what about the general sale of this project, when will it end? I got the news that the bounty allocation was reduced, was that correct?
Please wait for the official announcement.
We would like to remind you that Baanx ICO is ongoing! Now is the only time you can take advantage of a +30% bonus on BXX tokens!

▪️1 BXX = $0.095

▪️The minimum contribution is 100 USD and there's no maximum contribution, you are free to contribute any amount you want

▪️Token can be purchased using BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH as well as Debit & Credit cards.

About Baanx.com - Baanx is the World's 1st Cryptobank Network building 100+ Cryptobanks and a Financial App Marketplace which will ensure cheaper, faster and better Blockchain Applications for the World.

We are developing cutting edge products which bring cryptocurrency into real life Banking life where fiat and crypto work well together.

You can learn more about the project on our website: https://baanx.com/ and White paper https://baanx.com/request-whitepaper
Activity: 350
What is the status of yourbanking license
These are the core bank functionality:-
1. Mobile Wallet
2. Fast exchange access to 3rd party exchanges for best prices
3. OTC
4. Crypto-Pay
5. Crypto-Credit Card & Lending
6. Baanx OpenAPI© creats a Fintech App marketplace
Activity: 10
What is the status of yourbanking license
copper member
Activity: 123
Baanx is like the Expedia.com of exchanges combined with a very franchise friendly and scalable banking concept. The business idea is interesting and also the traction they already have.
Activity: 210
what about the general sale of this project, when will it end? I got the news that the bounty allocation was reduced, was that correct?
Activity: 154
I see all the team worked hard very seriously in developing this project, and so far the project is experiencing good progress anyway. Hopefully this project will always step forward and a great success.
Activity: 7
I see Cryptobank being received very positively, received much praise from the community. It is useful in the banking sector. I hope it will be successful in the future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
1xBit is Asia gambling site
please explain more spresific , I'am read on group telegram chat bounty baax have reward 10 M token BXX for bounty round 1 and 2 and now round 3, BAANX will give reward 4 M token / Month.
wow, if this is certain, it will be very extraordinary, the results that will be joined by the participants, we will see for the future, hopefully everything will run smoothly and achieve success with satisfying results.
Now $6,420,970 Sale On! , softcap just $1,000,000 , total reward is 10 M token BXX and 8 M token for 2 month.
They have 7 goals , and now they have goals 1. This project is different , this token price is $ 0.095 / 1 BXX.
Activity: 224
please explain more spresific , I'am read on group telegram chat bounty baax have reward 10 M token BXX for bounty round 1 and 2 and now round 3, BAANX will give reward 4 M token / Month.
This is indeed the rule because in each phase the allocation of bounties is reduced and if you are still lacking in understanding you can ask it via telegram of this project.
Activity: 14
I'm very impressive with this project and It seems it is an platform of many integrated blockchains through a modular framework
Pages:
Jump to: