Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BAANX - The Cryptobank Revolution - page 5. (Read 14256 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
$5,021,440 on Pre-Sale  !
Sepetember 1st to october 31st is our token sell.
softcap is raised just $ 1,000,00
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
I see a very good team and fast in delivering development projects and survived to the participants who have followed this project I see they get the reward that much.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Crypto Lovers
BAANX will need by people in transaction blockchain.
amazing project, i hope can see BAANX success
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
ANN thread for Baanx campaign is also available in Hindi for subscribers from Indian subcontinent:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-4480649
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
BAANX is pretty good in its development, we are waiting for the latest event and want to monitor which markets are chosen for further development, successful greetings
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Where do you guys get these ideas from? I like this one in particular. More information on the ICO please? I'm really interested in your project
Activity: 42
Merit: 4
very important to get list many market.
Activity: 238
OK so it appears most people want us to simply transfer to their wallets at the close of the sale - that is fair enough - we have your tokens safe. We cannot release before the close of the sale, the board's decision is that no tokens can be released during the token sale events - to avoid competing sales of tokens on decentralised exchanges that could impact the value of BAANX BXX for holders and purchasers of the tokens.
Therefore they are locked for now and will be released later. thank you for understanding

A good policy, of course, token holders will be able to understand and accept this rule properly. Everything is fine and runs smoothly until the end of the sale.
Activity: 196
It turns out that ico already on this project end date of July 31, yesterday. I refer to the exchange also already in the process and hopefully prepare for distribution to the participants also running as soon as possible.
Activity: 19
If you have any questions, compliments or problems please Direct Message me and I will respond as soon as I back online! cheers
Activity: 30
OK so it appears most people want us to simply transfer to their wallets at the close of the sale - that is fair enough - we have your tokens safe. We cannot release before the close of the sale, the board's decision is that no tokens can be released during the token sale events - to avoid competing sales of tokens on decentralised exchanges that could impact the value of BAANX BXX for holders and purchasers of the tokens.
Therefore they are locked for now and will be released later. thank you for understanding
Activity: 2
Your project BAANX was listed on CryptoKrunch.io!

Follow https://cryptokrunch.io/en/ico/BAANX to check it.

Please contact us if any ICO information is missing or incorrect.

Activity: 28
I am ok with my erc20 wallet after the end of ico. Either way we will get tokens at that time. Why add extra layer of hussle for both us and the baanx team.
Activity: 14
My eth address has been lost I dont.know what to do. I work hard for this. I want to change my eth wallet on spreadsheet. If its possible
You have 2 choices
1 - we wait to send you the tokens at the end of the sale
2 - we put them in your baanx wallet and you can claim them at the end of the sale
Please, give us clear instruction for this. Because how can you send to us the payment if you don't ask from us our email on the baanx? I think it will be better if the payment will directly send to our ERC20 wallet address next week.
Activity: 38
My eth address has been lost I dont.know what to do. I work hard for this. I want to change my eth wallet on spreadsheet. If its possible
You have 2 choices
1 - we wait to send you the tokens at the end of the sale
2 - we put them in your baanx wallet and you can claim them at the end of the sale
Activity: 25
Activity: 33
Please, give us clear instruction for this. Because how can you send to us the payment if you don't ask from us our email on the baanx? I think it will be better if the payment will directly send to our ERC20 wallet address next week.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
ICO Stages ICO Start Date : Sun, 01 Jul 2018 - 08:00:00 UTC
ICO End Date : Tue, 31 Jul 2018 - 23:00:00 UTC
on this day BAANX have  $4,119,881 Raised Already , Baanx Pre-Sale Stage at 55% Bonus don't be late to purchase BAANX.

It's a good chance to get this bonus in pre-sale stage, do not miss to get BAANX token, with BAANX you will be able to achieve success

It's something that you should not miss about the progress of this project and get discounts that have been given from the purchase of their tokens. time to try

Sales with a 55% bonus are still running, hoping for many investors who are involved in this pre-sale.

The same hope because I have participated in this great project and hopefully the investors are interested in this project.
Activity: 140
Cryptocurrency users who own BAANX BXX are able to utilise Baanx.com as a Cryptobank solution to ensure they can access their Cryptocurrency and Bank services in the same way as a Traditional Bank.
Activity: 23
BIG NEWS FOR BAANX

Visit www.baanxapp.com TODAY

New site is LIVE
Pages:
Jump to: