Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BananaCoin - World's first blockchain option for banana plantation - page 4. (Read 105036 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Do you guys have any plans about exchange listing? I have some tokens for the long hold )) What about your TGE? Is it successful

yes, it totally successfull
exchanges next week

You sold around 50% of tokens, its good for project like BananaCoin now, when the market does not look stable. Wish you a good trading volume and success in the in banana plantation development.
What good news! I'm glad this project won the trust of many especially those who thought it was a joke. The future is even more promising with listing in exchange. We are waiting for other good news.

Then, thats great the project seems on going in despite of many not good events happening in the crypto today. I am wrong with some of by opinions so sorry for that before.
I would like to ask how many funds were raised on the sales?
Activity: 291
Merit: 12
Do you guys have any plans about exchange listing? I have some tokens for the long hold )) What about your TGE? Is it successful

exchanges next week

You sold around 50% of tokens, its good for project like BananaCoin now, when the market does not look stable. Wish you a good trading volume and success in the in banana plantation development.
What good news! I'm glad this project won the trust of many especially those who thought it was a joke. The future is even more promising with listing in exchange. We are waiting for other good news.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501

exchanges next week

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

exchanges next week
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Do you guys have any plans about exchange listing? I have some tokens for the long hold )) What about your TGE? Is it successful?
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
When I first saw this token, I thought that someone was making a sarcastic joke as a reaction against increasing icos (FUD). Actually it was a real project, I liked it when I read it. Though it does not provide 100% profit, the chance of providing the soil with a sense of a real investment is what I liked.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello, I really love bananas and I have invested around 2.1 ETH in the project.

My tx of the investment is:
https://etherscan.io/token/0x865d176351f287fe1b0010805b110d08699c200a?a=0xb2b1413048011a01135e64094be691e65706a144.

The first three letters of my registration email are fuk.
I want to receive a PROMOCODE.
Hi!
Banancoin is ensured from naturals disasters by it's unique location and by decease by daily testing of soil.
You can read more about it in our white paper https://bananacoin.io/files/White_Paper_Bananacoin_en.pdf

and some of the info is in the new article on buzzfeed
https://www.buzzfeed.com/muhammadmustaqeem/crypto-block-chain-tokens-37y04?utm_term=.ghz5N8jx4#.gjzl5WAxB
Thanks for the answer and for the references. As I have guessed this project, it is not a banana joke, it is a serious business developed by professionals. It's worth investing! Good luck.

You are welcome !
Hello, I really like bananas and invested in the project.
My tx of investment - https://etherscan.io/token/0x865d176351f287fe1b0010805b110d08699c200a?a=0x037e003c8e9b559f4272f08cb572e439a3316238
The first three letters of my registration email are Mic
I want to receive a PROMOCODE
Hi!
Banancoin is ensured from naturals disasters by it's unique location and by decease by daily testing of soil.
You can read more about it in our white paper https://bananacoin.io/files/White_Paper_Bananacoin_en.pdf

https://www.buzzfeed.com/muhammadmustaqeem/crypto-block-chain-tokens-37y04?utm_term=.ghz5N8jx4#.gjzl5WAxB
Thanks for the answer and for the references. As I have guessed this project, it is not a banana joke, it is a serious business developed by professionals. It's worth investing! Good luck.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
I'm a proponent of what BananaCoin is trying to do, so offering support here for the good of the entire industry (which is massive) could include some very good gains. There is a lot of competition for this particuluar niche of the market. This is great imo, let the best project capture the most market share. I am not sure if it will be BananaCoin, but I like to diversify into multiple projects attempting to do the same thing.
Hi!

I have not read anything about banana plantation insurance against natural calamities or other forms of risk. I think the developers took this opportunity into consideration only because I did not see that being talked about.
Activity: 126
Merit: 7
What is the development strategy for your project? What is the development strategy? Tell me please)
 Smiley
Our project development strategy can be divided into two parts:
•   SHORT-TERM STRATEGY
•   LONG-TERM STRATEGY

clear))
And what do these strategies include?
 Huh

SHORT-TERM STRATEGY involving the expansion of our production areas up to a maximum of 360 hectares.
LONG-TERM STRATEGY involving the expansion of our production areas up to a maximum of 1,000 hectares and establishing cooperation with major international and regional organizations and funds.

Does the project have risks? What are the risks?
 Huh
I would very much like to know
High level of competition
Ecological risks («Panama disease» of the soil)
Introduction of restrictions because of the use of chemicals and pesticides
Political risks
Limitations imposed by the geographical location of the plantation opportunity of increasing exports from Laos.

What is the main purpose of participation?
 Huh
The main objective of the participation for Members is to buy an goods which will be produced in future with a favourable price. The Bananacoin token is backed by the value of the produced good, which is in high demand — bananas rank fifth in terms of commodity consumption on the global market.
Why participate in the Bananacoin project?
 Huh
 Very interesting to know))
The yearly consumption of bananas in China is about 13 million tons. The intake of bananas in China has increased by a factor of 12 within the last 8 years, and it is continuing to rise constantly because of the growing welfare of the population and the associated growth of consumption. At the same time, even in developing countries, the consumption of bananas during an economic crisis is reduced only slightly, as bananas are a relatively cheap product.

It is very important for a project like this to have the market and yet another one to grow. Depending on this, you can set your development goals. And for this reason, I think this project is one where you can invest with relatively small risks.

finally a project where actually you can find value...
What is the development strategy for your project? What is the development strategy? Tell me please)
 Smiley
•   SHORT-TERM STRATEGY
•   LONG-TERM STRATEGY

clear))
 Huh

SHORT-TERM STRATEGY involving the expansion of our production areas up to a maximum of 360 hectares.
LONG-TERM STRATEGY involving the expansion of our production areas up to a maximum of 1,000 hectares and establishing cooperation with major international and regional organizations and funds.

Huh
Political risks
Limitations imposed by the geographical location of the plantation opportunity of increasing exports from Laos.

Huh
The main objective of the participation for Members is to buy an goods which will be produced in future with a favourable price. The Bananacoin token is backed by the value of the produced good, which is in high demand — bananas rank fifth in terms of commodity consumption on the global market.
 Huh
The yearly consumption of bananas in China is about 13 million tons. The intake of bananas in China has increased by a factor of 12 within the last 8 years, and it is continuing to rise constantly because of the growing welfare of the population and the associated growth of consumption. At the same time, even in developing countries, the consumption of bananas during an economic crisis is reduced only slightly, as bananas are a relatively cheap product.

It is very important for a project like this to have the market and yet another one to grow. Depending on this, you can set your development goals. And for this reason, I think this project is one where you can invest with relatively small risks.
Activity: 126
Merit: 7
 Smiley
•   SHORT-TERM STRATEGY
•   LONG-TERM STRATEGY

clear))
 Huh

Huh
Political risks

Huh
 Huh
What are the main characteristics of the BANANASOINE PROJECT?
•   Bananacoin token is issued for participants;
•   During crowdfunding, the production areas are to be increased to 360 hectares using received funds;
•   In 18 months, the value of the Bananacoin token value will increase due to the rise in sales volume and the dynamics of the cost of 1 kg of bananas;
•   Additional Bananacoin tokens are injected into circulation and made available for operations provided by wellknown cryptocurrency stock markets.

Very cool project! I really liked! I very much want to participate in your project))
 Wink
I will be only happy) Join now)
Certainly! Thank you for your answers. Good luck  Smiley

Nice promo Wink
Hi, I really like the idea and invested in Bananacoin.
My first three characters of investing ID 2JS***
The first three letters of my registration email are fla***
I want to receive a promocode!!!!

Invest in bananacoins!!!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
 Smiley
•   SHORT-TERM STRATEGY
•   LONG-TERM STRATEGY

clear))
 Huh

Huh
Political risks

Huh
 Huh
•   During crowdfunding, the production areas are to be increased to 360 hectares using received funds;
•   In 18 months, the value of the Bananacoin token value will increase due to the rise in sales volume and the dynamics of the cost of 1 kg of bananas;
•   Additional Bananacoin tokens are injected into circulation and made available for operations provided by wellknown cryptocurrency stock markets.

Very cool project! I really liked! I very much want to participate in your project))
 Wink
Certainly! Thank you for your answers. Good luck  Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
 Smiley
•   SHORT-TERM STRATEGY
•   LONG-TERM STRATEGY

clear))
 Huh

Huh
Political risks

Huh
 Huh

Wink
Pages:
Jump to: