Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BananaCoin - World's first blockchain option for banana plantation - page 8. (Read 105036 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 13
I join the issue of exchanging crypto currency. And also the risks are also interesting. Although I think the risks are minimal, and the blockchain makes it clear about security, but still Roll Eyes
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Do you consider investing exclusively in tokens, or can it be in the money? Also, what kind of crypto currency do you support and can you exchange currency on your platform?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Where can I find out about your news and updates? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I advise you social networks, of course)) The guys have a very large selection of social networks, I signed almost all the pages. Everywhere I receive promptly all the news.

Thank you very much)) I will subscribe. And I would like to know how the project is moving from the point of view of marketing? Was there an advertising campaign or will be? After all, while the project probably very few people know.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Are other fruits supplied except bananas? Tell us about the entire transportation sequence. What exactly do investors earn in this case?

I think the risks of investing in this project are minimal, since this is an existing business.
and the team really works in this direction.
but do not expect the price of the token to go up much.
Activity: 616

I advise you social networks, of course)) The guys have a very large selection of social networks, I signed almost all the pages. Everywhere I receive promptly all the news.
This is for those who asked why it is bananas, developers are responsible - we are professionals of the banana industry, and we are making money on this right now. So now it's bananas. Bananas occupy the first place in terms of consumption in the world, this is an excellent business. Wink
How many investors have already invested in the project. And yes, someone asked a question about the period of ICO. I also would like to know about this.
Very actual idea, by the way))) I think that this project has a very developed future. Speaking of the future. Does the development of the project affect the state of the crypto currency? For example, the rate bitcoin. It affects?

You touched on the interesting question. I also want to know if the Crypto-currency depreciates, what will happen to the project? And where will all the investments that will be collected go?
Very actual idea, by the way))) I think that this project has a very developed future. Speaking of the future. Does the development of the project affect the state of the crypto currency? For example, the rate bitcoin. It affects?
I am very glad that there was a project related to food and at the same time as blockchain technology. This makes it transparent and safe for me personally. Tell me, do you release your own tokens? If so, how much?
Do you want to develop the same activity in the future, only with other types of food? For example, in some countries it is possible to supply elementary water, especially in hot countries, where there is a deficit.
Are other fruits supplied except bananas? Tell us about the entire transportation sequence. What exactly do investors earn in this case?
What are the risks to investment? Tell me the most important points. I want to know about the risks of both global and the risks within the project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Bananas are supplied exclusively to China or to other countries too? Why China? And are banana deliveries planned to other countries?
Activity: 532
Could you tell me, does the ICO period still work? That is, the period when you need to invest? Or has this period already ended? Roll Eyes
Activity: 476
the design is so bright!
you mean the whole design or just tread design?
the whole design because it looks cool enough from the outside
I think it also had a positive impact on the result
I fully agree with you Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
the design is so bright!
I think it also had a positive impact on the result
Activity: 476
the design is so bright!
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
the design is so bright!
Pages:
Jump to: