Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BananaCoin - World's first blockchain option for banana plantation - page 49. (Read 105036 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 250
Tomorrow (September 20) we will hold a meeting in Hong Kong, and on the 25th of September there are a full lection in India. We invite you, if you there Smiley . by the way tomorrow we will communicate in Chinese) Links to meetups below:

http://www.bitkan.com/event

https://www.indiablockchainweek.com/
That's cool! Good luck to you! Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Tomorrow (September 20) we will hold a meeting in Hong Kong, and on the 25th of September there are a full lection in India. We invite you, if you there Smiley . by the way tomorrow we will communicate in Chinese) Links to meetups below:

http://www.bitkan.com/event

https://www.indiablockchainweek.com/
And proportional distribution absolutely fair for all.

we try to make the offer interesting for our investors Smiley. because the pledge and our success in the future too.
When I first heard about banaanacin, I thought it was nonsense, but now that they've successfully completed the pre-iso, I understand that the team is serious, wow it's cool Smiley
I realized this when I first studied their WP
Yes, I have not met so well-written WP for a long time. Among the majority of scam projects - this one looks quite realistic
And I think this is uttermost delirium.
"Pre-ICO successful" - it already says that the project is quite successful! This means he was interested in enough investors
LOL In fact, these figures do not say anything! The profit of investors will depend only if the value of the product (bananas) grows, as well as the sales volume. But in fact, no one can guarantee this Wink

the rise in the cost of bananas is not a prerequisite for making a profit.
I have a question, Pre-ICO successful, I can still invest in this project, or have all the tokens already been sold?

In pre ico we sell limited edition of tokens, so you can buy tokens in october
I have a question, Pre-ICO successful, I can still invest in this project, or have all the tokens already been sold?
Yes, of course there will still be an opportunity to purchase quiet tokens. This will probably be done at the ISO stage
What is the difference between selling tokens at the pre-ico stage, from selling tokens at ico stage?

50% discount
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
And proportional distribution absolutely fair for all.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
this project is Bananas lol just kidding I had to say it
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
Yes, of course there will still be an opportunity to purchase quiet tokens. This will probably be done at the ISO stage
What is the difference between selling tokens at the pre-ico stage, from selling tokens at ico stage?
You will get some percentage of discount in buying at the prestage and  now at Ico launch a little percent and I can't find on their site to provide correct stats.

The Price is $0.25 per 1 BCO
• Pre-Sale Supply: 1,000,000 BCO
Current Status: 1,000,000 / 1,000,000
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
looks like a joke but I do not believe Pre Ico has succeeded. a great achievement for this project. I hope ICO will be as successful as PreICO.
Good luck!
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
Seriously? Why not applecoin? Peachcoin?  Cumquatcoin? Can't possibly see any point to making a separate coin for freaking Banana plantations that can just use Bitcoin or Ethreum or.. well whatever else.

Nothing special, just the guys have experience in growing bananas, that's all.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Seriously? Why not applecoin? Peachcoin?  Cumquatcoin? Can't possibly see any point to making a separate coin for freaking Banana plantations that can just use Bitcoin or Ethreum or.. well whatever else.
Activity: 602
And when the ICO stage starts?
Activity: 602
Activity: 490
I do not know about you, but I invested in the project only because the investor has the right to personally visit the plantation. I've never seen how bananas grow, now I hope to see it with my own eyes Cheesy
Activity: 204
When I first heard about banaanacin, I thought it was nonsense, but now that they've successfully completed the pre-iso, I understand that the team is serious, wow it's cool Smiley
Yes, I have not met so well-written WP for a long time. Among the majority of scam projects - this one looks quite realistic
"Pre-ICO successful" - it already says that the project is quite successful! This means he was interested in enough investors
LOL In fact, these figures do not say anything! The profit of investors will depend only if the value of the product (bananas) grows, as well as the sales volume. But in fact, no one can guarantee this Wink
With the current deficit of bananas on the market, I have no doubt that the sales volume and value will go down, the market of the economy is arranged so that if there is demand, then there will be an offer. And the offer just is - this project!
In addition, it is an investment in an already existing business. They have already established production, you invest in expanding business

I remind that the pre-sale is over. We sold all the tokens before the deadline. Now we start preparing for the main sales. Follow the news Smiley
Which other countries would you expand the banana plantation to?

do you have any suggestions?
Pages:
Jump to: