Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BananaCoin - World's first blockchain option for banana plantation - page 44. (Read 105036 times)

Activity: 329
Merit: 250
The project promises to be very successful! Organic foods are now very popular in the world. But why is it planned to export only to China? How are other countries?
Because in China at the moment a very large deficit of bananas. This is a promising market for trade
But if you export not only to China, but all over the world, will not the company make more profit?
A huge advantage is that it is very close to the plantation on which bananas will be grown. Transport will not take much money.
But it will bring much less profit than if they sold the goods around the world, right?
Not really. In China, bananas enjoy wild popularity, but at the moment most of the plantations were closed due to violations. This is an excellent occasion to come to their market with your product. Because there will be practically no competition!
And why in China have closed such a large number of plantations? What is the reason for this?
Many plantations grew bananas with disabilities. Used harmful chemicals. Due to numerous violations they were closed
In this project, they do not plan to use any fertilizers? How will bananas grow without fertilizers?
They write that only organic fertilizers will be used, without harm to health
And so, the Chinese market is only a launch pad, then exports to China are planned. Maybe later in the whole world Wink
Activity: 784
The project promises to be very successful! Organic foods are now very popular in the world. But why is it planned to export only to China? How are other countries?
Because in China at the moment a very large deficit of bananas. This is a promising market for trade
But if you export not only to China, but all over the world, will not the company make more profit?
A huge advantage is that it is very close to the plantation on which bananas will be grown. Transport will not take much money.
But it will bring much less profit than if they sold the goods around the world, right?
Not really. In China, bananas enjoy wild popularity, but at the moment most of the plantations were closed due to violations. This is an excellent occasion to come to their market with your product. Because there will be practically no competition!
And why in China have closed such a large number of plantations? What is the reason for this?
Many plantations grew bananas with disabilities. Used harmful chemicals. Due to numerous violations they were closed
In this project, they do not plan to use any fertilizers? How will bananas grow without fertilizers?
They write that only organic fertilizers will be used, without harm to health
Activity: 840
And what if at that time, while the ICO is going. Many other businessmen will also decide to organize the production of bananas, and will also want to enter this market? Then competition can not be avoided, right?
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
What do you mean?
I mean, there is a two reason, why is this project going to be popular: organic trend(as you may see organic product are more expensive, but have the same bought) and cryptocurrency trend
But the last one is not really for the customers
For whom then you think?
I think, this one is more for the investors
And so what? We are also customers of this ICO
But in future, how do you think, this will became attractive for the other customers through this trend?
Doesn't anyone want to became an investor and get passive income?
What do you mean?
I mean, there is a two reason, why is this project going to be popular: organic trend(as you may see organic product are more expensive, but have the same bought) and cryptocurrency trend
For whom then you think?
I think, this one is more for the investors
And so what? We are also customers of this ICO
What do you mean?
For whom then you think?
What do you mean?
Cool project. Always wanted to join some food business
And you think, this is the best choice?
There is a lot of opportunities, actually
I'm not saying, this one is not perspective. I mean, if there would be some similar project, would you like to invest in that?
Yes, I do,but I don't see any similar ICOs
There is a lot of them actually
I'm sure, you are talking about the some ICO without any WP and stuff, come on
Okay, why do you think, this one is going to have a success?
Well, there is a two trends supporting this ICO: the Organic one and Cryptocurrency one
I'm not saying, this one is not perspective. I mean, if there would be some similar project, would you like to invest in that?
There is a lot of them actually
I'm sure, you are talking about the some ICO without any WP and stuff, come on
Activity: 909
Merit: 508
Why not? Foods, water, energy, solarcraft and caritative projects are worth to invest.
I agree, there is a lot of business around us, which I would like to invest in
And the best is, that we can invest directly to our favorite projects   Grin
Why not? Foods, water, energy, solarcraft and caritative projects are worth to invest.
I agree, there is a lot of business around us, which I would like to invest in
Pages:
Jump to: