Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO]- BANKCOIN - BLOCKCHAIN BANKING PLATFORM - page 8. (Read 27601 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 0
Hi Our Community,

There is some more news on ABlotto to update today.
From May 31st, 2018, we will to double the current value of Jackpot prize, which means that the Jackpot Prize will go up to 200,000+ BANK.
It's the first modification. We can give hope that the value of this prize will definitely increase. Because in the near time, after the whole ecosystem of Bankcoin is completely established, BANK price gets higher and higher.     

Please give us more truth, encouragement and confidence.
Thanks for staying here.

Our team of Bankcoin.
ABlotto prize distribution modification

Dear all players of ABlotto,

Currently, BANK price on the market has been increasing higher than that of a few months ago because the greater faith and demand on our crypto currency is created more and more eventually.
To assure the fairness for all investors who are holding our BANK, we decided to adjust the prize distribution of the Lotteries winning on ABlotto.
Besides, there are more winners day by day which leads to the growth in operation fee on the platform.
If we don’t modify the prize distribution, the longevity and stability of the platform can be effected . According to our estimation, the revenue may not afford the payment of the prizes for the winners as well as operation expense if we apply the current distribution.

The change on Prize Value of each Lotteries on ABlotto will be adjusted as below:

1st Prize is at 5000 BANK
2nd  Prize is at 1000 BANK
3rd  Prize is at 200 BANK

Applied time: from the draws of May 31st, 2018.

For future adjustment, we preserve the right to modify the Prize distribution of ABlotto whenever in need for the purpose of maintaining ABlotto the most long-lasting project ever.

Please help to note and thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

ABlotto Current Drawing schedule

Hi all users,

Just a quick reminder! ABlotto will run daily draw as the following schedule:

- 6/49 starts at: 8:00:00 UTC

- Joker Ball starts at: 9:00:00 UTC

- 7 Plus starts at: 10:00:00 UTC

Kindly update and the game has been running for all of you!

Team of Bankcoin.
Activity: 21
excellent job from the team. Things are progressing very quick for this great project.
Hello our Bankcoin members,

This is our official video about ABlotto project – a first international lottery based on a revolutionary Blockchain technology.

For those who want to learn more about the core value behind the project, you can take sometime enjoying the video with us at: https://youtu.be/TI1UiJgVgB0

Thanks for your confidence and truth on us so far.

Our team of Bankcoin.
Dear all users,

The most complex part of Bankcex, Trading function has been completed on our local testing site.
Within the next two weeks, we promise to release the first beta test of Trading so that all users can register and start testing your Trading on Bankcex.
Further more, we will make some testing deposit for users so that you can join and test our Trading.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BankCoinGlobal/comments/8l97fc/trading_demo_function/

Thanks for staying with us.
ABlotto have finished the first drawing of Jackpot 6/49.

Congratulate our lucky guys on winning the first Jackpot 6/49 drawing!
Please check out the Winners
Now all our winners need to do is checking our result and claiming the prize!

Congrats again!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Do you have any whitepaper for the coin?
Activity: 69
HELLO BANKCOIN TEAM AND DEVS.. im still here supporting you guys since ICO.. im so glad your still here working behind close doors.. Let's go..
please tell me, will you conduct ico? your token is already traded on exchanges? If so, on which? as I see your price has fallen heavily

ICO is over. The main exchange is on stocks.exchange.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
please tell me, will you conduct ico? your token is already traded on exchanges? If so, on which? as I see your price has fallen heavily
Activity: 1
If i good understand this project it's a somthing like decentralized exchange (like decentralized binance).
Where can i read more about BANK team?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Very nice website, great project, good platform. Low supply of 21Million only, as of now very cheap and mineable. I like this coin which has a complete for me.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
May 20, 2018 SUN. 1PM
P#1070
C#11
today the price of bank coin is soar
and increase more than 60%, what happend ? is this pump only for a while ?
thank you

We go to Coinmarketcap. ABlotto is ready to join.
So the demand is significantly increasing, which is a natural growth of the coin Sir
Hi all dear members,

Articles on Bankcoin ecosystem begin to be published on multi channels by our followers and investors. Thanks so much for your amazing depiction on our platform.

The article below is written by Obasi Francis Ifegwu +2347032199946 Telegram: @francisobasi. Check it out here: https://steemit.com/bankcoin/@francisifegwu/bankcoin-bank-the-cryptonized-platform-with-a-mindblowing-potential

We are hoping to read more articles about Bankcoin written by you.

Thanks so much for staying with us.
Activity: 398
Merit: 100
today the price of bank coin is soar
and increase more than 60%, what happend ? is this pump only for a while ?
thank you
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
I want to say thank you to the team for the excellent work. I will definitely participate. Will the coin be added to other exchanges?

Dear Bankcoin users,

Today, we are eager to announce that ABlotto is officially released.
From now, all users can deposit to ABlotto Wallet and buy lottery tickets.

Most importantly, on the 22nd of May, 2018, the first drawing of ABlotto will start.
Hope to see all you here join the game with us and promising prizes are waiting for you.

Best regards,

Thank you bankcoin Team. will there be drawing everyday after the 22 of may?

Also, if you could start marketing the lottery since it is ready now.
Activity: 8
News on ABlotto at ablotto.com

Drawing schedule:

From the first date of launching on 22nd May, 2018, ABlotto will run daily draw as the following schedule:
- 6/49 starts at:  9:00:00 UTC
- Joker Ball starts at: 12:00:00 UTC

Kindly update and the game is ready!

Best regards,

There is a coin suspected of being a strong competitor.
That is Firelotto(FLOT)!

Is there a strategy in place to win this competition?
Is it possible to do something like mergers and acquisitions?(It's a simple assumption, lol Cheesy)
News on ABlotto at ablotto.com

Drawing schedule:

From the first date of launching on 22nd May, 2018, ABlotto will run daily draw as the following schedule:
- 6/49 starts at:  9:00:00 UTC
- Joker Ball starts at: 12:00:00 UTC

Kindly update and the game is ready!

Best regards,
Dear all users,

It's time to celebrate our big evolution.
Bankcoin officially gets listed on Coinmaketcap
Check it out here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bank-coin/

Thanks so much and let's give us more truth and confidence.
Pages:
Jump to: