Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO]- BANKCOIN - BLOCKCHAIN BANKING PLATFORM - page 9. (Read 27623 times)

Activity: 398
Merit: 100
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
You had a hard work officially launching ABlotto! Well done! XD Grin
But I suggest one idea for [BANK Team]'s success.

Why don't you give a small amount of BANK to join the membership as a event?
With such promotional devices, subscribers will be easily introduced. And people can enjoy the game easily with BANK which they got for free.
Eventually, This will naturally lead to the next game purchase.

Please take it seriously.

Warm regards,

Thanks for the idea.

This is option for you. This is the campaign that can meet your expectation and give help to make Bankcoin more established in term of social engagement.

Hi Bankcoin Community,

We are now on the way to go to Coinmarketcap. It’s not a very rough journey but we can not go without all of you, our investors.
It means that in order for Bankcoin to be listed on CMC, we need to enhance the social engagement on multi-channels of Bankcoin.
That creates a need for the launching of A Social Engagement Bounty Campaign which will encourage the community to engage more with Bankcoin through out both two main and compulsory channels, Bitcointalk and Reddit:
Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-bankcoin-blockchain-banking-platform-2494308
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/BankcoinGlobal/

How to join?
You can join simply by creating a new thread about Bankcoin on both of these mentioned channels.
Then you need to manage the created topic and make it live with as many comment and interactions as possible from other users.
The more active and attractive the thread is, the more bounties you can get.
This campaign will last for 2 weeks, from April 19, 2018 to May 03, 2018.
How do we assess your engagement?
After creating the thread, send us an email via [email protected] for verification and reviewing by the following format:
Hello/Hi,
My user name is…
My Bitcointalk thread link is:
My Reddit thread link is:
For instance:
Hello,
My user name is Alex123.
My Bitcointalk thread link is: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-bankcoin-blockchain-banking-platform-2494308.msg25576615#msg25576615
My Reddit thread link is: https://www.reddit.com/user/BankcoinGlobal/comments/87el3r/one_of_the_most_important_parts_of_ablotto/
What reward will you get?
After receiving your submission, we will make assessment on your writing.
Based on how good and active your thread is, we will offer you 50 – 1000 BANK.
More importantly, it is an internal launching of this campaign for our investors only since we believe that you can do it well and are deserving of such a benefit at first. Also, we don’t hope to give more free coins outside the network of our investors.

We strongly hold truth that Bankcoin are in need of this campaign and you all are eager to participate in it because this is one of the best ways for us to shorten the remaining path to CMC.

I am an ardent supporter of BANKCOIN. Naturally, I already joined the event you mentioned.

What I said was not my personal profit but totally focused new members of the future. Haha
Activity: 133

With such promotional devices, subscribers will be easily introduced. And people can enjoy the game easily with BANK which they got for free.

Warm regards,

Thanks for the idea.

This is option for you. This is the campaign that can meet your expectation and give help to make Bankcoin more established in term of social engagement.

Hi Bankcoin Community,

We are now on the way to go to Coinmarketcap. It’s not a very rough journey but we can not go without all of you, our investors.
It means that in order for Bankcoin to be listed on CMC, we need to enhance the social engagement on multi-channels of Bankcoin.
That creates a need for the launching of A Social Engagement Bounty Campaign which will encourage the community to engage more with Bankcoin through out both two main and compulsory channels, Bitcointalk and Reddit:
Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-bankcoin-blockchain-banking-platform-2494308
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/BankcoinGlobal/

How to join?
You can join simply by creating a new thread about Bankcoin on both of these mentioned channels.
Then you need to manage the created topic and make it live with as many comment and interactions as possible from other users.
The more active and attractive the thread is, the more bounties you can get.
This campaign will last for 2 weeks, from April 19, 2018 to May 03, 2018.
How do we assess your engagement?
After creating the thread, send us an email via [email protected] for verification and reviewing by the following format:
Hello/Hi,
My user name is…
My Bitcointalk thread link is:
My Reddit thread link is:
For instance:
Hello,
My user name is Alex123.
My Bitcointalk thread link is: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-bankcoin-blockchain-banking-platform-2494308.msg25576615#msg25576615
My Reddit thread link is: https://www.reddit.com/user/BankcoinGlobal/comments/87el3r/one_of_the_most_important_parts_of_ablotto/
What reward will you get?
After receiving your submission, we will make assessment on your writing.
Based on how good and active your thread is, we will offer you 50 – 1000 BANK.
More importantly, it is an internal launching of this campaign for our investors only since we believe that you can do it well and are deserving of such a benefit at first. Also, we don’t hope to give more free coins outside the network of our investors.

We strongly hold truth that Bankcoin are in need of this campaign and you all are eager to participate in it because this is one of the best ways for us to shorten the remaining path to CMC.

Dear Bankcoin users,

Today, we are eager to announce that ABlotto is officially released.
From now, all users can deposit to ABlotto Wallet and buy lottery tickets.

Most importantly, on the 22nd of May, 2018, the first drawing of ABlotto will start.
Hope to see all you here join the game with us and promising prizes are waiting for you.

Best regards,

Thank you bankcoin Team. will there be drawing everyday after the 22 of may?

Also, if you could start marketing the lottery since it is ready now.

Bankcoin performance no doubt, with this achievement will always be in demand. Hope the launch can run smoothly and add points to Bankcoin.

=>
From the first date of launching on 22nd May, 2018, ABlotto will run daily draw as the following schedule:
- 6/49 starts at:  9:00:00 UTC
- Joker Ball starts at: 12:00:00 UTC
- 7 Plus starts at: 10:00:00 UTC

Thanks so much for your truth and confidence on us.

Activity: 2
dev or someone else could tell me if it is possible to mine?

of course it's possible, you can mine with X11 miner.
check the official pool https://bankcoinpool.com
yeah.. fee is more expensive than common pool.  Grin
Activity: 266
Dear Bankcoin users,

Most importantly, on the 22nd of May, 2018, the first drawing of ABlotto will start.
Hope to see all you here join the game with us and promising prizes are waiting for you.

Best regards,

Bankcoin performance no doubt, with this achievement will always be in demand. Hope the launch can run smoothly and add points to Bankcoin.

Warm regards,
Activity: 21
Dear Bankcoin users,

Best regards,

Dear Bankcoin users,

Best regards,
As per the roadmap, I respect the development sites that strive to develop BankCex and ABlotto.
We all pray for the best results. I'm watching, cheering. way to go Cool

If God knows you're working so hard, I'm sure you'll be blessed!
Go BANK. Go BankCex, Go ABlotto! XD

Thanks so much! Hard work will be paid. Really appreciate your belief and confidence on us.
As per the roadmap, I respect the development sites that strive to develop BankCex and ABlotto.
We all pray for the best results. I'm watching, cheering. way to go Cool

If God knows you're working so hard, I'm sure you'll be blessed!
Go BANK. Go BankCex, Go ABlotto! XD
Go go bankcoin. U are doing the good jobs

Thanks so much for being here with the project.
Hello all dear investors,

We are happy to announce that our BANK profile has been updated on Blockfolio.
From now, there will be one more site for our investors to get detailed price and market information for our BANK.
You can download the app here https://blockfolio.com/#download to find out information about our BANK wherever you are.

Thanks so much for reading.

Team of Bankcoin.
Dear all users,

It’s time make a quick update from us. While taking some final steps for the official launching of ABlotto, we have released the first beta version of BankCex. Please check the site out at: beta.bankcex.com. Some first features are established as Registration and Log in. We will keep working on other parts like Exchange, Inviting friends… Kindly make your reviews for the site and all suggestions are appreciated.

Our Bankcoin Team.
For ABlotto, I would like to suggest to reconstruct the terms and conditions for the player to be able to play. Maybe also adding a disclaimer.

Welcome all ideas.
Go to this topic to give us your thought: https://www.reddit.com/r/BankCoinGlobal/comments/8gw1tq/ecosystem_wesbite_bugs_suggestions/

Thanks so much in advance.

[ANN] [ICO] BANKCOIN - BLOCKCHAIN BANKING PLATFORM

WHAT IS / BANKCOIN?

The BankCoin is a key constituent of the system that enables trading, lending and gives access to other upcoming services in the BankCoin ecosystem. BankCoin serves two main objectives: First, the BankCoin is the energy of an internal mechanism of the BankCoin ecosystem. Furthermore, it is part of the governance component of the BankCoin system. Each BankCoin wallet is initially provided with a predefined amount of BankCoin and cannot be used without a minimum BankCoin balance.

We believe there should be an efficient alternative to existing payment and banking systems. Our blockchain-based payments system set purposes to lower financial inclusion obstacles and equip financial services to the banked and unbanked. Our vision is to build the payments and banking platform for the future which can help for the legacy system obsolete, then creating value for the users and the whole world.

The Total supply is 21,000,000 BANK and X11 mining algorithm.

WHAT IS ICO?

ICO or Initial Coin Offering is the process to distribute the coin thoroughly at the starting price. As it is the initial process, the price is still affordable. After ICO period, BANK will be traded in the open market. As the number of ICO is always remained at 3M. only, the traders would be able to make profit due to the limited supply and the high demand of digital currencies. Therefore, this is the great opportunities for investors to acquire BANK initially.

The starting date of BANK ICO is December, 20th 2017, and the final date is January, 8th 2018.
BANK ICO released are 3,000,000 BANK starting at $0.5

SAVING SYSTEM
Innovative Saving Program For investors who prefer the fixed return,the self-controlled saving program is another appropriate choice.

Ecosystem
Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform - BankCex

Great experience in building and maintaining financial system that helps us develop a robust and reliable exchange platform from the ground up with security, efficiency, speed and scalability. The platform is built with high standards and achieves highest security. Moreover, customer support is also our priority. We shares responsibilities across the entire staffs and company. When a trader has a problem, they get an answer directly from supporter who knows well and always be ready for supporting immediately.

To avoid getting stuck while ordering, our matching engine is capable of sustaining millions orders per second, making it the fastest exchanges platform and online 24 hours. The cryptocurrency exchange platform has several features such as Spot trading, margin trading, futures etc. which depends on the market needs. It will support for BANK and other coins that have strong credibility, user base and liquidity.

The platform is highly architected to support multiple devices and cross-platform trading clients like Web based, Mobile Apps, PC, rest API etc

Mega Millions Lottery
The BankCoin Global anonymous blockchain Lottery with direct disbursements will aim to become the most popular and transparent blockchain based lottery. We intend to build a favourable, fair and decentralized and transparent lottery platform. Part of the funds raised from the crowd sale of BankCoin coins will be used to fund this project

** Full White Paper **
https://bankcoin.io/BankcoinWP_V2.pdf

Official Website : https://www.bankcoin.io

Official Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Bankcoin2018

Official Youtube Chanel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbBW7ekLIsX-TxX4cXcXug

Official Twitter Chanel : https://twitter.com/BankCoin2018

Official Telegram Chanel : https://t.me/joinchat/GftwABLxBbT6ZEicvV0BAw

Official Block Explorer : https://explorer.bankcoin.io/

Official Release : https://www.bankcoinpool.com/index.php

To whomsoever it may concern

Dear Users & Developers,
We are pleased to announce that our team at DigitalPrice is about to launching a new exchange which will be ready and operational in approximately two weeks time.   We have already initiated the process of coin-listing on to our exchange, and several prominent coins are already in the process of being listed with us.
In order to have your coin listed on to our new exchange, kindly visit our website’s homepage at www.digitalprice.io and fill up the request form to proceed ahead.  Upon receiving your coin-listing request, our team members will contact you very promptly to discuss further formalities of listing.
Also kindly be informed that for each coin listing there will be a fee of US$ 1,000 to be paid in the form of DigitalPrice coins.
Please feel free to contact us, should you need any further clarifications or information on the process of coin-listing.
Yours sincerely,
DigitalPrice Team

Dear Sir,

Well noted for your offering.
The team will check your site out and will contact you if we want to get our coin listed there.

Thanks and best regards,
The team is following their roadmap goals and sometimes even achieving them earlier. Their support is working hard and resolving issues as reported on different support channels.

Lottery that runs on a blockchain internationally will provide a provably fair and easy access for those who enjoy playing lotto.

Good luck and hope to see you on more exchanges and coinmarketcap soon.

Hi Sir,

Thanks so much for your nice reflection and wishes for the project.
All members of Bankcoin team are working harder and harder to finish some of the final part of ABlotto.  We plan to launch it within this May.
Simultaneously, we are contacting  other exchanges and especially Coinmarketcap to list our coin there.

Very nice to see you our accompany until now.
Dear Bankcoin community,

We are writing to release a proposed policy related to Bankcex with the details described as below:

If you are a holder from 5000 BANK and over, applied Transaction Fee is 0, and referral commission is at 50%.

When you are a holder with less than 5000 BANK, if you pay the fee in BANK, the applied Transaction Fee is in 50% discount. In this case, referral commission is at 20%.

We plan to implement this policy to attract more participants for Bankcex platform.

If the majority find it applicable, we will conduct when officially launching Bankcex.
We need to hear your ideas to better this proposed policy so don’t hesitate to give comments here.

Thanks so much for your care and follow-ups.

To attract more users, I suggest traders to hold less coins in order to benefit from this promo. Like 1000 bank for free trading and 500 for 50% discount. This is because the coin supply now is only 15 millions.
Activity: 2
Bankcoin is a very good and serious banking platform that will boost your bottom line

I see that the bankcoin team is striving to perfect and perfect this platform of banking in the best way for all people in the world to participate. This proves that bankcoin is the heart of the bank and it will really benefit everyone using bankcoin to trade electronic currencies today. Bankcoin helps us to have a new future. Wish the bankcoin and team more complete development and success. I believe that bankcoin is a good and well-deserved electronic money project all over the world.
For ABlotto, I would like to suggest to reconstruct the terms and conditions for the player to be able to play. Maybe also adding a disclaimer.
Pages:
Jump to: