Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🚀🚀 Bazista - E-Commerce Democratization!🚀🚀 - page 30. (Read 78705 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hello. Bazista referral program is gonna be use only during token sale?
According to the info I have It’s not gonna be used during the main sale stage.
Activity: 308
Hello. Bazista referral program is gonna be use only during token sale?
Does use of your tokens allow to remain anonymous when making purchases? This is important for me.

Our token is based on ethereum, ERC 20
we arent looking for 100% anonymousity, we dont want to become a dark market
Activity: 406
Hey there. In your opinion, why are cryptocurrencies become accepted in the developing countries faster than in developed owns? It seems to me a kind of paradox.
Will people who cant or doesnt to have an account in classical banks be able to use your platform? I have many friends with such point of view.

Thats exactly what we mean by ecom democratization - making sure that anyone can participate in online trading
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Does use of your tokens allow to remain anonymous when making purchases? This is important for me.
Activity: 280
Will people who cant or doesnt to have an account in classical banks be able to use your platform? I have many friends with such point of view.
I’ve already encountered the platform which converts bitcoins to fiat what, makes  u be different from it?

We don't convert anything) Bazista is a marketplace that uses crypto for payments

Check out the early version of the mvp to get a better feeling of what we do - https://bazista.com/en

Update is coming before the end of the month
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I’ve already encountered the platform which converts bitcoins to fiat what, makes  u be different from it?
Good afternoon. Nowadays cryptocurrency exchangers are charging too big commissions. Arent you going make the same mistake?

Hello! No, that is the whole point of integrating crypto into ecom - did you know that Amazon charges up to 50% for some product categories? And that is only one part of the problem

Our max fee wil be 4% and it can go down to 0% if you deposit a certuin amount of our own tokens on your account
Well, i can list several project the idea of which is similar to this one. And none of them has shown the progress yet.

It seems that those projects werent worked out well or maybe the team wasnt experienced enough.
Maybe, but how can i assure that  the same fate doesnt await for Bazista?

You should read the WP – it’s told in details there. Moreover, you’ll understand that the platform’s team is quite good at this while reading the document.
What will make me to understand this? Do u understand the problems of e-commerce, too?

Well, we have an MVP with all functions delivered by the end of the month and the platform will launch this year in India - great potential both for ecom and crypto. I am happy to share our consumer launch research if you are interested

We are working with other Indian blockchain companies that will provide us with reliable logistics and security solutions

And part of the team has already started working in India educating small and micro businesses aboit crypto and blockchain and digitalizing products to create 3d and AR models of real goods. Check this out -https://sketchfab.com/models/c0e48fa3902e4d1e874e889d7623685b

Thats a digital model of a real statue that we have created recently

And here is the launch deck as promissed: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yzkYbgSgbwBg_H-FCKXbdnwPpVDbKLIx/view?usp=drivesdk
Activity: 205
Good afternoon. Nowadays cryptocurrency exchangers are charging too big commissions. Arent you going make the same mistake?
Well, i can list several project the idea of which is similar to this one. And none of them has shown the progress yet.

It seems that those projects werent worked out well or maybe the team wasnt experienced enough.

You should read the WP – it’s told in details there. Moreover, you’ll understand that the platform’s team is quite good at this while reading the document.
What will make me to understand this? Do u understand the problems of e-commerce, too?

Well, we have an MVP with all functions delivered by the end of the month and the platform will launch this year in India - great potential both for ecom and crypto. I am happy to share our consumer launch research if you are interested

We are working with other Indian blockchain companies that will provide us with reliable logistics and security solutions

And part of the team has already started working in India educating small and micro businesses aboit crypto and blockchain and digitalizing products to create 3d and AR models of real goods. Check this out -https://sketchfab.com/models/c0e48fa3902e4d1e874e889d7623685b

Thats a digital model of a real statue that we have created recently

Which projects do you mean? Storiqa, INS and Bezop did good and all of them had ICO at the same time period
In this project, professionals from different areas. The project has a high chance of success.

Thank you!! Wink
Hello. What number o tokens has already been sold?

If i understood the infographics on the official site, there’re 57 million of them.

Yes, Sir! Thanks!! Thats 100% true
Good afternoon. Do u accept Dash on your ICO?

Hello Sir! You can invest Dash through shapeshift exchange!
Activity: 252

There’s clear analysis made buy competitor, shows not only the advantages, but also the clear plan of combining of all this advantages in one project.
Activity: 238

Activity: 252

Pages:
Jump to: