Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🚀🚀 Bazista - E-Commerce Democratization!🚀🚀 - page 25. (Read 78705 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hello. What makes you sure of the fact that it’ll be more profitable to use Bazista rather than other similar projects?
So far there’s only one competitor in the market, but it cant cause nay troubles due to the fact that this platform is much more profitable.
I’m afraid that this will be one more “pig in a poke”. Can u tell me exactly, due to what is the cost of the prices lower?
Due to automation of most processes and absence of necessity to use classical banks with their hidden commissions.
Activity: 76
Merit: 2
Hello. What makes you sure of the fact that it’ll be more profitable to use Bazista rather than other similar projects?
So far there’s only one competitor in the market, but it cant cause nay troubles due to the fact that this platform is much more profitable.
I’m afraid that this will be one more “pig in a poke”. Can u tell me exactly, due to what is the cost of the prices lower?
Activity: 76
Merit: 2
Activity: 406
To what extent is it really possible to save with the help od reduced commissions? I guess that if the   indicator exceeds 3%, it’s success!
Merit: 0
Hi there. Is a seller or a buyer the one to pay a commission for conversion of cryptocurrency? In my opinion, the seller should hold this responsibility.
Activity: 392
Does the  absence of hidden commissions mean that there wont be any at all? Or does this mean that the commissions will be charged by the info about this just wont be displayed?
Activity: 252
Good afternoon. My “Spam” folder is always full with the offers about the goods on some doubtful sites, this fact disturbs confidence to the marketing as a whole. You wont use such option, right?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Will i be able to remain completely anonymous when signing up for the platform or will i have to provide personal data?
Activity: 280
Hey there. Will it be necessary to sign up in order to make purchases? Sometimes it takes valuable time.
Merit: 11
Hi! I want to know with which exchanges have an agreement? If there is no agreement with the stock exchange, how can I earn an investor, it is not clear. The project may not be placed on the stock exchange at all and the money will be lost.
Activity: 308
Good afternoon. What bonus is valid within the framework of the pre-sale?
If i recall it correctly, that’s about 45% of the amount of tokens purchased.

Wink)

Hello Sir! 45% - you are absolutly right!
Activity: 364
If i recall it correctly, that’s about 45% of the amount of tokens purchased.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Hey. What number of tokens is put on the crowdsale?

334M Sir, if we count the presale in
About 322 million tokens. Or smth like that.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hello. If there’re no commission for the transactions made, how are you going to monetize it?
First, there’s no exact info about the commissions on Bdazista. Second, there’re also other ways to monetize the platform, for example, place the advertisement there.
Do you mean placing advertisement of other services? What’s the point to promote your own competitors?
This can be not only competitors. In addition, the seller will also be glad to have opportunity to pay for promotion within the framework of the platform itself.
I agree, but don’t u afraid that such services can make competition unfair? Such solutions have already killed many platforms.

We are talking about individuals mainly - bloggers and social influencers who will have a chance to capitalize their social fanbase and grab some money
if supernova says he'll open a pool for this coin ,

Excuse me, what do you mean Sir?
Our coin isnt gonna be supported by mining
Pages:
Jump to: