Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🚀🚀 Bazista - E-Commerce Democratization!🚀🚀 - page 6. (Read 78705 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
This is a good investment potential , the project emphasis on delivering business to customer and customer to customer platform. This concept is what i am looking for, customer driven blockchain services.

Wink)

no one buys or sells there.
to make it easier for people to know why not get into big market like kucoin or huobi.
Can the team really be serious about this project?
I do not understand. Huh
It is a white collar scam mate. They will not list on Good exchanges because they dont wanna spend their BTC.
Its kind of sad when someone ask me which is your fav country and i say..Its Russia and when i really look here these Russians are ruining our country's name.
They want to still scam with Bazista ICO V2.

I don't understand your panic guys. We were convinced for several times, that this team fulfill their promises. So, as investor of this project (and many others) I understand that it takes a long time (and money too) to negotiate with big and well-known exchanges. Simex is not the worst option for beginning. And also we are all waiting for MVP launch...I really think that it should be good driver for future development! Good luck guys!)

Some guys are just trolling, although I feel that we ought to do better in order to satisfy who really invested and looking to gain profit
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
This is a good investment potential , the project emphasis on delivering business to customer and customer to customer platform. This concept is what i am looking for, customer driven blockchain services.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0

to make it easier for people to know why not get into big market like kucoin or huobi.
I do not understand. Huh
It is a white collar scam mate. They will not list on Good exchanges because they dont wanna spend their BTC.
Its kind of sad when someone ask me which is your fav country and i say..Its Russia and when i really look here these Russians are ruining our country's name.

I don't understand your panic guys. We were convinced for several times, that this team fulfill their promises. So, as investor of this project (and many others) I understand that it takes a long time (and money too) to negotiate with big and well-known exchanges. Simex is not the worst option for beginning. And also we are all waiting for MVP launch...I really think that it should be good driver for future development! Good luck guys!)

seems great count me in

Thank you!
Btw Guys

What do you think about Nebula exchange?
where exchange sir?
I see your community is not much,
if you can get listed on kucoin? Huh
https://t.me/joinchat/CZqsskNjLRpXlSyBwMswVw
Denis Sholokhov:admin
Hello Everyone, we will announce the official launch of trading on the next Monday, please be sure that it will happen shortly and sorry for inconvinience

Cheers Sir
Shitty exchange coming??
https://simex.global/en/exchange/bzs/btc

I hope this is not what we've all been waiting for, I think some exchanges just want to make a listing

Haters gonna hate) i think poloniex and similar exchanges won't list BZS in the short term, but for me it was obvious for quite some time. I closely follow the development of the project almost from the very beginning and I'm sure the guys will succeed, but of course it takes time

Thank you, Sir! for being both challenging and logical, most people don't care about the product itself they just want to make the money here
I do not understand. Huh

SIMEX is about to get listed on Nasdaq and it's the main reason why we decided to go for that, once they attract funds they will start getting good exposure

I do not understand. Huh

the worst thing is that I am sure they will succeed (ICO 2)! I am sadly for the investment in this project

don't be sorry, Sir. That guy is all about provoking you
more listings are coming

I do not understand. Huh

He гoвopи "гoп", as we say in Russia
You talk and accuse us, but how can you be sure of anything when we have only started listings?
How can you accuse us of scaming, when we are about to launch our beta?
Be a bit more patient, so you won't annoy people that much and might get a better trust level
where exchange sir?
Hello Everyone, we will announce the official launch of trading on the next Monday, please be sure that it will happen shortly and sorry for inconvinience

Cheers Sir
Shitty exchange coming??

I hope this is not what we've all been waiting for, I think some exchanges just want to make a listing

Haters gonna hate) i think poloniex and similar exchanges won't list BZS in the short term, but for me it was obvious for quite some time. I closely follow the development of the project almost from the very beginning and I'm sure the guys will succeed, but of course it takes time

Thank you, Sir! for being both challenging and logical, most people don't care about the product itself they just want to make the money here
I do not understand. Huh

Sometimes it is taking a lot of time for listing them in the exchanges and nowadays most of the exchanges are asking a lot of money for listing in exchanges.

Thank you, Sir! it least one logical comment
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
where exchange sir?

Cheers Sir
Shitty exchange coming??

I do not understand. Huh

Sometimes it is taking a lot of time for listing them in the exchanges and nowadays most of the exchanges are asking a lot of money for listing in exchanges.

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

I do not understand. Huh

the worst thing is that I am sure they will succeed (ICO 2)! I am sadly for the investment in this project
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

I do not understand. Huh
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
where exchange sir?

Cheers Sir
Shitty exchange coming??

I do not understand. Huh
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003
where exchange sir?

Cheers Sir
Shitty exchange coming??

Yeah most people here are to make money, arent you ??
Oh..if no..why dont sell your house to raise money and then get with some indian shit and run it.
Lol..no one dreams of your shit zero trading exchanges.

Congrats atriz for introducing one more shit project.

Edit: atleast spend 1 btc and get on coinexchange.io or spend 0.75 btc and get on yobit...huh...
BZS token is now listed on SIMEX

Great! congratulations on the first listing! I hope this is just the beginning, because we want more exchanges

Sure! more exchanges are coming soon Wink

Cheers!
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
BZS token is now listed on SIMEX

Great! congratulations on the first listing! I hope this is just the beginning, because we want more exchanges
where exchange sir?

Cheers Sir
Shitty exchange coming??

I received my tokens for participating in the company's bounty. It was one of the longest companies. I thank the manager for the excellent work

Great! Glad you feel happy about participating! Will you be joining our next round?

What about paying the Blog Campaign?

The SPAMERS from Twitter and Facebook were already payed!
Meanwhile, the people who really learn about the project and write articles about it are ignored!
I wrote an article more than 4 months ago! And it hasn't even been rated!

Don't know if the issue is from the Team or the Bounty Manager, but only Bazista has to lose for not building a strong community.

Hello Sir!

Blog campaign will be paid off in the mid of April as we have announced previously, be patient and don't worry
Pages:
Jump to: