Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🚀🚀 Bazista - E-Commerce Democratization!🚀🚀 - page 8. (Read 78705 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Welcome Prateek Sharma of Dafzo! Prateek joins our team as logistics and delivery expert!

Hey guys, by the way what is your logistic offer? today many ecommerce companies afford same day shipping

Really good question. Because you know especially India is very big and logistic problem is one of the main for big companies too. Is it blockchain solutions or traditional ways of logistic?

Sorry, missed that one - you guys posted at almost same time
Well, of course we need established partners to launch fast, but we are also looking at blockchain companies as part to further increase value of using our platform and it's not just ideology, rather than making sure that our solution is safe and efficient to use

Ok, but maybe you have some future plans for managing logistic by yourself, as one of your internal department?

Developing an owned logistics network is tought, Amazon still doesn't have one and operates effeciently, whipping out it's competitors
Still there could be new solutions to the industry, which didn't come in play yet, using blockchain to do would the reason why we say yes to developing our own logistics services

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Welcome Prateek Sharma of Dafzo! Prateek joins our team as logistics and delivery expert!

Hey guys, by the way what is your logistic offer? today many ecommerce companies afford same day shipping

Really good question. Because you know especially India is very big and logistic problem is one of the main for big companies too. Is it blockchain solutions or traditional ways of logistic?

Well, of course we need established partners to launch fast, but we are also looking at blockchain companies as part to further increase value of using our platform and it's not just ideology, rather than making sure that our solution is safe and efficient to use

Ok, but maybe you have some future plans for managing logistic by yourself, as one of your internal department?

Great! expansion of the staff always brings a positive result in the work, keep it up!

Prateek is a great partner! As his company is focusing on logistics and delivery, which is extremly important for us, especially taking into account the previous comment Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Great! expansion of the staff always brings a positive result in the work, keep it up!

Hey, we are talking to the companies operating in the target region, both developed providers and blockchain start ups to create an efficient offer

Activity: 58

That sounds good! but what about the bounty campaign, is it over?

Yeap, current bounty is over. Token distribution will start soon
However new campaign will be announced after the beta launch

excellent! I will definitely participate! is there information how many tokens will be allocated to the second campaign ??

Please wait for the official announcement) it will be massive

Ok, Ty!

Cheers Wink))
Activity: 48

excellent! I will definitely participate! is there information how many tokens will be allocated to the second campaign ??

Ok, Ty!
I do not really understand how I can get a commission of 0%. and if I get it, why is it profitable for you?

that is easy - you can only get zero fees if depositing over 48K of BZS tokens on your account, so you purchase the tokens first, hold them and operate freely)

Cheers!

I buy a VIP account? or tokens burn? or are they frozen ?? What kind of reflex does this happen? Can I get them back?

They aren't frozen or anything, you just need to hold over 48K on your account to have zero fees

You can use those tokens whenever you want, but to keep it zero level you will have to purchase more tokens if you want to buy something by using those

Sounds good, but if we imagine that all users deposit 48k tokens on the platform and get 0% fees, so how will be your business model? any additional cash flows?

Hardly imaginable Wink with all additional services and sales offers being available only for Bazista tokens we will insure constant flow of tokens among users

Ok, but what additional services do you mean exactly? For business or personal accounts?

mostly business inventory, including analytical tools, monthly deal packages
however we will also do discounted sales for the most popular products which will only be available for Bazista tokens

Good. This discounted sales will be held by you? I mean Bazista will sell by itself, or sellers discount will be compensated by you?

Bazista will handle those sales ourselves, to make sure that we provide products that are in great demand and to control the quality during sales

Cheers!
I do not really understand how I can get a commission of 0%. and if I get it, why is it profitable for you?

that is easy - you can only get zero fees if depositing over 48K of BZS tokens on your account, so you purchase the tokens first, hold them and operate freely)

Cheers!

I buy a VIP account? or tokens burn? or are they frozen ?? What kind of reflex does this happen? Can I get them back?

They aren't frozen or anything, you just need to hold over 48K on your account to have zero fees

You can use those tokens whenever you want, but to keep it zero level you will have to purchase more tokens if you want to buy something by using those

Sounds good, but if we imagine that all users deposit 48k tokens on the platform and get 0% fees, so how will be your business model? any additional cash flows?

Hardly imaginable Wink with all additional services and sales offers being available only for Bazista tokens we will insure constant flow of tokens among users

Ok, but what additional services do you mean exactly? For business or personal accounts?

however we will also do discounted sales for the most popular products which will only be available for Bazista tokens

Good. This discounted sales will be held by you? I mean Bazista will sell by itself, or sellers discount will be compensated by you?

Cheers!

the project is fine but there are already many platform which offers to convert digital asset to real value asset,hope to see more  good in thisnnproject

lots of projects out there, but we are focusing on doing the real business rather than profiting through ICO
That is why we have only made 15% of tokens available for sale during the last round

And the rest will only become available after the platform is live

This is a good idea, which will greatly encourage people to focus on the fact that ICO itself is really moving to the project.

Kind of what EOS is doing)

We don't have enormous marketing budget, but we can deliver the result by showcasing the progress and then moving on

Cheers!

Pages:
Jump to: