Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITBASE Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole - page 18. (Read 103431 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Your idea is great, WP explains it well, even I got it! Good luck!
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
lol, people asking for bounty while the dev runaway with money 
Grin people are so idiot, people had so many advertise about this scam project, we should very careful where to invest money
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
lol, people asking for bounty while the dev runaway with money 
Activity: 260
when the bounty starts?
Activity: 630
Merit: 262
I hope the bitbase can really rise again despite changing the new coin. we are still loyal investors waiting for the development of bitbase and hope the news of fraud is just a hoax Grin Grin
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Yakov Fabrizio !!!
Bitbase Vietnam will be with you. I know you are not the end, stop to grow and fly ..
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
your CEO is great! IDK why, but I believe he will make it a successful project!
Activity: 4
Is there any Slack/Telegram chats to talk with the devs?
you people never read the comments directly overtop of you https://www.coinjinja.com/detail/bitbase  BITBASE TEAM
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
nice, they have moved to another scamcoin, check their laser coin topic lol ..

Can you blame "Yakov"? with people so willing to believe such ridiculous lies and throw good money after bad...everyone is just making it too damn easy for him. Theres even people posting on social media, "buy Bitbase cheap while you can , they will be swapping 1:1 very soon...dont miss this opportunity!!!"...the stupidity of some truly amazes.

from the begining bitbase was sinking, just follow the story, it started with fake profiles, fakes photos, fake dating site , fake everywhere, and you are still supporter of bitbase...
Activity: 6
The present should not be commented further. Keep calm, quiet and believe in a good future of coin.
I think we have to stop discuss about BTBc in this topic because this coin is really dead, we should move to new topic of laser-coin to discuss and meet Yakov again , lol  Grin
Activity: 63
PosToken
I think we have to stop discuss about BTBc in this topic because this coin is really dead, we should move to new topic of laser-coin to discuss and meet Yakov again , lol  Grin
Activity: 28
Everything started wrong when the BTC, ETH was not processed or at least that was the admin said. Then referrals never paid, then 50 free coins removed. You need to be an idiot to believe in this project
Activity: 30
are there any bonuses for large purchaces?
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
This project is interesting but how can you deal with the different countries laws, wouldnt there be any obstacles?

This project is dead lol..
Activity: 70
This project is interesting but how can you deal with the different countries laws, wouldnt there be any obstacles?
Activity: 598
The big profit I got from Trade in Coinexchange from BTBC. But the loss I experienced from this Token. and then the Scam news comes to this Coin. Cheesy
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
Yakov disappeared and prices plummet again...lol, this is the reason ICOs need to be regulated.
does your team have enough experience in this field?
Activity: 543
Merit: 250
do you have a slack channel? Or maybe Telegram? Send me an invite link pls!

Not needed you can look it up on google "bitbasecoin telegram" or use this link https://t.me/bitbasecoin
Activity: 128
do you have a slack channel? Or maybe Telegram? Send me an invite link pls!
Pages:
Jump to: