Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITBASE Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole - page 21. (Read 103431 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
I'm yakovfabrizio
$only 5% btbc left the system into coinexchange. Other coins got lost during transition and will be restored. Those who purchased BTBc on coinexchange many are not members but  we will be willing to accept 90% of total of BTBc for the new coin token. and new coin token will list to Yobit and Coinmaketcap  next week 🏆Good luck all BTBc members 🏆new coin will starting price 2$ Wink

Lol fake id of yakov, and coinmarketcap can't list coins..
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I'm yakovfabrizio
$only 5% btbc left the system into coinexchange. Other coins got lost during transition and will be restored. Those who purchased BTBc on coinexchange many are not members but  we will be willing to accept 90% of total of BTBc for the new coin token. and new coin token will list to Yobit and Coinmaketcap  next week 🏆Good luck all BTBc members 🏆new coin will starting price 2$ Wink

Thks kids, we knew who are you? Smiley
Activity: 196
I'm yakovfabrizio
ID Yakov may be is fake. becareful
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
Can one of the Yakov's please answer the question. What is the coin swap gonna be? 10/1 or 5/1 ETC? please answer.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
How many nicknames of yakovfabrizio on the bitcointalk forum? A newbie has just created and said he was yakovfabrizio. Must the guy fake id? more dot yakovfabrizio. Huh
Activity: 9
on coinexchange 1btbc =? new coin.after conversion
Activity: 1
Be careful everyone. Nick Name Yakov Fabrizio is a fake, just register on Nov-07
Nick Name yakovfabrizio was Registered on Sep-14
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
people like Yakov Fabrizio (or whoever his real name) is really really should be punished. he realized that he had scamming thousands people but he was still playing with making fake accounts and making fake statements. stop it Yakov asshole!

bitbase NOT YET be scammer but stupid in development strategy, the scammer is Elektra coin.
Just give yakov a more times, that's the Last hopefully.
Activity: 118
Hi, Yakov

So when will we convert BTBc to new coin in wallet?
When will you open new web site?

Need more info. Please come here and talk to all of us.
Bitbase not scam 🏆
only 5% btbc left the system into coinexchange. Other coins got lost during transition and will be restored. Those who purchased BTBc on coinexchange many are not members but  we will be willing to accept 90% of total of BTBc for the new coin token. and new coin token start price 40000sat 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🥇

fake YF hunting )) activity only 3 :p
Bitbase not scam 🏆
only 5% btbc left the system into coinexchange. Other coins got lost during transition and will be restored. Those who purchased BTBc on coinexchange many are not members but  we will be willing to accept 90% of total of BTBc for the new coin token. and new coin token start price 40000sat 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🥇

Activity: 538
Merit: 17
So many books, so little time
All people must report to authorities, Cyber Crime, CIA, FBI etc if you want to get your money back and want to see him with his family, friends and relatives in the jail.
Activity: 560
When will the page be ready?, I hope everything can be solved !!
Activity: 178
Merit: 13
                                            Bitbase POOL DNS server
          http://pool2pool.asuscomm.com/getting_started
             http://pool2pool.ddns.net/getting_started

Reward for the block 25. Minimum payment of 2 coins
Your pool is dishonest. I have exploited 8 hours and no coin was paid

I Told that guy to post a screen shot to prove his mining and he didn't, if you had read the thread you'd probably have seen he is scamming
Activity: 79

only 5% btbc left the system into coinexchange. Other coins got lost during transition and will be restored. Those who purchased BTBc on coinexchange many are not members but  we will be willing to accept 90% of total of BTBc for the new coin token. and new coin token start price 40000sat

OMG, What was missing, a fake profile of Yakov.. as far as this circus of Yakov and all the clowns around applauding and justifying their mistakes ...
I hope this is over soon so I can sell my coins and get out of this coin circus.
Activity: 28

only 5% btbc left the system into coinexchange. Other coins got lost during transition and will be restored. Those who purchased BTBc on coinexchange many are not members but  we will be willing to accept 90% of total of BTBc for the new coin token. and new coin token start price 40000sat

Really?

Great!

May I ask who are you?

Activity: 37
                                            Bitbase POOL DNS server
          http://pool2pool.asuscomm.com/getting_started
             http://pool2pool.ddns.net/getting_started

Reward for the block 25. Minimum payment of 2 coins
Your pool is dishonest. I have exploited 8 hours and no coin was paid
Activity: 15
Mr Yakov Fabriziscam we know you do not call yourself that. Return the money to anyone who wants it, pending transactions and find a real job.

People like him will never return a dime, and people like him will never get a real job so long as there is a world full of people he can scam money from. Its sad, and no matter what anyone says...it is not our fault. Yes we could do more in depth research, yes we can look for warning signs, yes no one should invest more than they are willing to lose...but scum bags like him give the human race a bad rep. its his fault for being such a morally bankrupt human being that he is willing to scam tens or even hundreds of thousands of people out of their hard earned money. He crushes some people dreams and one day i can almost guarantee you that his actions will lead to at least 1 suicide. Not everyone is smart enough to only invest what they can afford to lose, so day, he is going to scam someone out of their life savings and who knows where that will lead them. Forgive me for being a bit melodramatic, I just want Yakov to stew on this. I hope to plant a seed in his conscience...not so he'll give us our money back...we all know hes too small a person to ever do that...but i want him to feel guilt knowing that somewhere, sometime...he will be directly responsible for someones death. :-) Have a nice life Yakov, you scumbag!
Pages:
Jump to: