Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITBASE Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole - page 28. (Read 103431 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 261
so many peoples lost their coins using bitbase, and fanboys keep saying bitbase is great lol 
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I will see what i can do with BTBc on coinexchange will need some time. Will wait for Diff level to increase all time high then pump

Before you "pump" anything,  please stop ignoring every ones questions and concerns about the thousands of bitcoin withdrawals you aren't letting go through. I myself have over 1.25btc stuck on your site and until I see that money...theres no way I can recommend a single person to your "new" coin. Unless you have no intentions on paying out and you really are a scam. So...let it be known that if yakov fabrizio doesn't address my message with an actual answer, he is in fact conceding that he is a scammer that just wants to steal as much money as humanly possible.
Activity: 6
I had an ETH and BTC withdraw pending for a couple days, now I can't access the site. What happened to my withdrawals?
Activity: 18
I will see what i can do with BTBc on coinexchange will need some time. Will wait for Diff level to increase all time high then pump

123/5000
I installed and opened the bitbase wallet, but nothing in it, how can get back BTBc on the old bitbase.io, please help me.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
Bitbase coin sounds better than lasercoin
Activity: 7
Those who buy bitbase on coinexchange are also investors, they trust so dare to buy bitbase on it, only those who do not trust to sell off, so I think 1: 1 is reasonable

I agree with your opinion, the initial price of every buyer is $ 0.02 which is equal to the current price on coinexchange, it is really fair for 1: 1

I would say it is fair but unsustainable. I personally pumped a lot of money into BTBc on Coinexchange but I think the best choice is to do 40:1. I would sacrifice my money on Coinexchange just to save this project.

Those who give up lose holes, and those who trust the bitbase will get rewarded, I think
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Those who buy bitbase on coinexchange are also investors, they trust so dare to buy bitbase on it, only those who do not trust to sell off, so I think 1: 1 is reasonable

I agree with your opinion, the initial price of every buyer is $ 0.02 which is equal to the current price on coinexchange, it is really fair for 1: 1

I would say it is fair but unsustainable. I personally pumped a lot of money into BTBc on Coinexchange but I think the best choice is to do 40:1. I would sacrifice my money on Coinexchange just to save this project.
Activity: 5

Thank you. At least you have considered my option and I am truly pleased that my humble opinion has been listened to. I await your favorable action and if there is a good way to resolve the illicit mining issue, I do certainly hope BitBase remains BitBase and I am truly waiting not only for my ETH deposit but also for the VISA card that is only offered to ICO members  Cheesy

However, I do understand that source code leak is a serious issue and it may implicate more things than the average investors may comprehend. I just hope for the best and to be able to again fully trust that our money is in good hands
Activity: 2

Activity: 118
If you really want to protect original investors, you should re-deliver all of their original number of coin to new one in their account.
It's only make sense. Else, you cannot determine whether original investor or evil miners. Just get back to first stage with free 50 coins.
Activity: 7
Activity: 13
ATTENTION MR YAKOV FABRIZIO

MY 0.2 BTC BACLANCE WITHDRAWL IS PENDING SINCE 2ND OF NOVEMBER,  SINCE I MADE SEVERAL ATTEMPTS TO CONTACT THROUGH FACEBOOK AND OFFICIAL BITBASE SITE,  BUT NOBODY HAVE RESPONDED TO MY QUERY,  WHY MY BTC IS HELD HOSTAGE,  PLZ REPLY I NEED MY BTC URGENTLY,   PLZ DO REPLY THANKS

dont use CAPSLOCK, yakov will be solve it. give him some time.
ATTENTION MR YAKOV FABRIZIO

MY 0.2 BTC BACLANCE WITHDRAWL IS PENDING SINCE 2ND OF NOVEMBER,  SINCE I MADE SEVERAL ATTEMPTS TO CONTACT THROUGH FACEBOOK AND OFFICIAL BITBASE SITE,  BUT NOBODY HAVE RESPONDED TO MY QUERY,  WHY MY BTC IS HELD HOSTAGE,  PLZ REPLY I NEED MY BTC URGENTLY,   PLZ DO REPLY THANKS

me too man, need answer from DEv

Under the circumstances would it be possible to ask the exchange to not accept new deposits of BTBc and to let the BTBc on the exchange sell out?  This would stop the bleeding and the risk of new coins entering the market.
Activity: 37
I should keep btbc coins on coinexchange or keep them in my wallet so that I can convert 10% to new coins. ??
Activity: 104
i hope bitbase will cheap to i can buy and hold it . Grin
Activity: 56
Activity: 5
The best i can do is help bitbase BTBc price boom by investing $1,000,000 out of 13 Mil. I have alot ot offer and i am 100% certain will be a happy ending for all. The issue is the big miners and dumpers are still around. Maybe i can join 2 program into one eventually.. lets see what the future holds in the coming week

If your investment is meaning to do a buyback of the "dirty coins" from Coinexchange, assuming that there will be no more created to corrupt the market prices. You will regain my trust, not entirely but to a certain degree. But my advice is if you wish to do so, do it in the sly buy back from dumpers under 1000 sats without telling anyone. Dumpers will keep dumping, those who believe in this project will keep buying and/or holding..

I hope to have your regained trust. Though the price is dirt cheap and I wish to average down but I have cashed in all my available BTC holdings to BTBc at a much higher price level and am unable to do so.
Activity: 118
Try to improve your presentation. It will help you seeking client's attention..
Activity: 8
Investors stay focused.

Thank you for the update. Can you PLEASE assure all the investors who bought on CoinExchange that their coins WILL be fully valid towards swapping for the new ones?!

Also, please address the wallet malware/trojan issue -- these are the two biggest questions Ive seen all over here and twitter and FB -- thank you and let us all prosper together honestly.

There is no trojan this is normal for all QT-Wallets exe.. BTBc that has been traded on coinexchange will be a bonus. The new coin and website will be restored back to tokens. There will be no token sales what so ever. All cashouts that are pending will also be reversed restored.

Regards
Admin

So you will be doing a token swap with the coins purchased and stored on coinexchange??? 1-1 swap?

only 5% btbc left the system into coinexchange. Other coins got lost during transition and will be restored. Those who purchased BTBc on coinexchange many are not members but  we will be willing to accept 10% of total of BTBc for the new coin token.

Hi Yakov,

I am a believer of BitBase, your efforts and your intentions. The fact that you have revealed your identity speaks to the fact that you want to be honorable. There are very few people who do that. I have a lot of respect for you. I am one of the investors of the ICO and I have also gone on CoinExchange and bought additional coins to try help the coin.

After there was lot of selling pressure, I noticed that the price difference between CoinExchange and Bitbase internal exchange was significant, so I sold the coins in the Bitbase exchange and bought more on CoinExchange. I have over 8000 coins now that I have bought in CoinExchange and have moved it to my Bitbase wallet. I have put more orders to add to my positions this morning after hearing back from you, with an intention that this will help the coin. I will HODL it.

When I read your above message, I was disappointed with the decision that only 10% of total BTBc bought from CoinExchange are being honored. I and a few of my friends are buying BitBase and will HODL it since we believe in you and want to be with you in the future of this coin. Can you please reconsider your decision and give us full 1-1 swap between BTBc bought in CoinExchange and the new coin?

Regards,
NazimCyro.

Its quite impossible. As we have said the mining source leaked out and those miners holding a lot of BTBc, if we allow this to happen, those miners will have the chance to get hold of the new coins (that would be a lot) and that would be unfair for our real investors
Pages:
Jump to: