Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITBASE Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole - page 46. (Read 103431 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
I see,

But where are all these coins coming from the sellers?

$.08 on coinex
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
BITBASE IS DEAD LIKE ETG ... LTG ... LIKE ETHD DEAD WITH 1.5 M SUPPLY ONLY

DEVS ARE RUNAWAY ..... LAST WITHDRAWL 2TH NOV

YESTERDAY PRICE 0.20  TODAY PRICE 0.10  TOMORROW PRICE 0.05    >>>> TO 0.002

AT THAT MOMENT YOU CRY AND SELL  

THIS COIN CAN'T BACK TO LIFE AGAN ...... WRITE ON THE TOMB STONE     R.I.P

stop lying to people,you don't have  trading experience, 1 btbc soon 20$ just wait a few days  ;)Cool Cool Cool Cool
IN YOUR DREAM >>>>> WHERE IS DEVS NOW
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I had 50 coins.  They were given after registration. Now 0 coins. Did they take them?  my 50 coins Huh ))
Activity: 88
Merit: 10

DEVS ARE RUNAWAY ..... LAST WITHDRAWL 2TH NOV

THIS COIN CAN'T BACK TO LIFE AGAN ...... WRITE ON THE TOMB STONE     R.I.P

stop lying to people,you don't have  trading experience, 1 btbc soon 20$ just wait a few days  ;)Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 21

DEVS ARE RUNAWAY ..... LAST WITHDRAWL 2TH NOV LIKE OLD SHIT PTC SITES

THIS COIN CAN'T BACK TO LIFE AGAIN ...... WRITE ON THE TOMB STONE     R.I.P
Activity: 28
This fuking bitbase robed me 3000 coins dispaer never get to coin exchange we should do something about this People they are robbing us
Activity: 148
Juggling with Crypto Investments
Oh my god... The dev gave some news yesterday, just developed a new wallet. Do you really think he could solve your problem if he was responding all day to the 10'000 Spams he received? Really? So people are so dumb. The dev is a human, not a god that can do everything in one day. Just use your brain a bit. Come back to FUD in 1 week, and please, let the real investors talk on this forum.

Now we have understand that you are really angry, and that if you get your coins locked for 2 days you will cry like a baby. But seriously, leave crypto business if you can't be patient. Because it's well known that the trading is a transfer of money from unpatient people like you to patient people like us. So please, leave, or you will lose all your money. I say that for your financial and mental health. You seem really upset and mentally ill, and I'm starting to get worried for you.
Activity: 192
Merit: 15
Designer
IDIOTS I GOT SOME COINS STILL LOCKED BECAUSE OF THIS STUPID DEVS!!!! GO AHEAD AND STILL BELIEVE IN THIS STUPID BITBASE, BITBASE CAN HAVE MY 350$ INVESTMENT, I CAN RECOVER THAT FROM MY BITCONNECT,.

THERES NO LONGER ANY DEVS IDIOTS, NO ONE HAVE BEEN REPLYING TO EVERY MESSAGES SENT TO THEM.

IT JUST THAT A LOT OF IDIOTS STILL CANT ACCEPT THE FACT THAT BITBASE IS DEAD!! MOVE ON FUCKERS!!!

SOON EXCHANGES WILL REMOVE BITBASE, ITS UP TO YOU IDIOTS TO SELL THOSE STUPID COINS!!

lol, I guess you will be the one to move on here.  Grin All caps, thats too emotional, MOVE ON KID!. Thats how cruel life sometimes.  Grin
Activity: 17
IDIOTS I GOT SOME COINS STILL LOCKED BECAUSE OF THIS STUPID DEVS!!!! GO AHEAD AND STILL BELIEVE IN THIS STUPID BITBASE, BITBASE CAN HAVE MY 350$ INVESTMENT, I CAN RECOVER THAT FROM MY BITCONNECT,.

THERES NO LONGER ANY DEVS IDIOTS, NO ONE HAVE BEEN REPLYING TO EVERY MESSAGES SENT TO THEM.

IT JUST THAT A LOT OF IDIOTS STILL CANT ACCEPT THE FACT THAT BITBASE IS DEAD!! MOVE ON FUCKERS!!!

SOON EXCHANGES WILL REMOVE BITBASE, ITS UP TO YOU IDIOTS TO SELL THOSE STUPID COINS!!
Designer
A lot of idiots still believing on this stupid BITBASE, check the last withdrawal, nov 2, no one have been able to withdraw after that, its already nov 5, no reply or whatsoever from the devs or support,, BITBASE IS DEAD, this stupid lending it doesnt matter if theres interest gain, if you cant withdraw it its useless!!!

Some people are just so thick!!!

yes maybe, Im one of the idiots for trading Bitbase and believing it, and I made a lot of profit from this coin already in coinexchange by its movement caused by uncertainties. Its like a thug of war situation.

FUDers VS. BELIEVERS ,

If you can see the opportunity in between, then you will be lucky. Profit, you just dont need to be emotional like crying babies here.  Grin

Lets be practical! Money is everywhere you just have to open your eyes instead of your mouth.  Wink
A lot of idiots still believing on this stupid BITBASE, check the last withdrawal, nov 2, no one have been able to withdraw after that, its already nov 5, no reply or whatsoever from the devs or support,, BITBASE IS DEAD, this stupid lending it doesnt matter if theres interest gain, if you cant withdraw it its useless!!!

in a few days you will cry that you did not buy it Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool  You're so narrow-minded
Activity: 17

Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Lisk the future is bright!
i would like to see a message about the ico. they sold 20mil token in total. so the other 80 got burned?

would be good to put a report about this.

that will be game changing in my eyes.
20mil coins is good. price will go upp verry soon.
also its smart to put some buy walls to stop the ppl that are playing the markets.

i just bought 200k coins back to hold. you never know how high it will go. lets see what the devs giving for news next comming days
Designer
Are people still believing in bitbase?

After the price drop, for people who are still believing it. I gave my salute to you

I checked on their project and it has nothing special other than copy pasting. Deposit Via ETH doesn't prompt smart contract token receive.

False

in trading, price drop is the best chance to get in considering the buying demand is stable and in good value, and sell orders are too low vs. the total supply. Throw in they maintain good volume,.. I love to buy coins when everybody is in panic, thats how I made profit in trading.  Grin

Its always that way when it comes to a certain project, just too bad only certain people sees the opportunity in trading.

PS: I cant believe there are still kids in crypto like windydaloser. lol Get a life kid. Crypto is not into you. hahahaha
Activity: 148
Juggling with Crypto Investments
lol you want 50 btbc? give me your adres i send you 100 if you stop crying damm

Haha, you're the best. I will contribute too and send 50 BTBc if he stops crying. It's been damn tiring. Spamming all over the place 24/24 for 2 days.
Activity: 33
Still nothing huh?

I don't know whether to laugh or cry when I go through these comments..
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
I'm counting how many people are selling from the initial buys at $0.10 and under.
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Lisk the future is bright!
lol you want 50 btbc? give me your adres i send you 100 if you stop crying damm
Activity: 213
Bitbase (BTBc) can scam on us today Cry. They can scam on you tomorrow Roll Eyes. Stay away from this toxic scamming project for good. There are too much project you can earn more profit than this scam Undecided.

Please stop scamming Bitbase Roll Eyes. We all know This toxic scamming project scammed a thousands people Shocked. Stay away from them. Those scamming bastard. Do not worth to invest Undecided.

Bitbase abused the people as a tool to advertise their toxic scamming project. After that they discard us like tool.
Do not support to scammer, please. Over 80 person signed on change.org to warn the world about this toxic scamming project.

We need a victim of this toxic scamming project sign here to accuse their dirty action on users:
https://www.change.org/p/bitbase-io-yakov-bitbase-io-is-a-scam-project-we-want-them-give-us-50-btb-back-reclaim-justice-for-user/nftexp/ex16/v5/825761212?recruiter=825761212&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_for_starters_page&utm_content=ex16%3Av5

We will never give up to warn everyone about this toxic scamming project until we reclaimed justice for every users. This toxic scamming project must apologise all users and give our coin back as committee.

Bitbase is counting your money after scamming lol  Cool . They ran away with your money Grin.

Are you investors or their sheep?. You owned your coin but they are real controller. They burned our BTB which they gave us. Now they can do it on you Roll Eyes.

Hey everyone! We must take back our user right, not support for those scammer bastard. When those scammer bastard BTB devs still alive and trying to scam more people, I am standing there and beat the shit out of them Cool.

I am trying to protect an investor stay away from this toxic scamming project Cool. I controlled this situation. Those evil scamming bastard will be going to HELL Angry.
Update: OVER 89 PERSON ACCUSED THIS TOXIC SCAMMING PROJECT SCAMMED AND STOLEN THEIR MONEY ON CHANGE.ORG . Unbelievable. You can search an infor about Bitbase on change.org.

Those barking dogs are hungry as shit Shocked. Back to lick your scamming ass, please Undecided. They are trying to bite me after they can not hide the truth about this toxic scamming project Roll Eyes. I just show the truth to protect an investors Cool. They fear the truth Shocked. Please do not bite my ass again lol Cheesy. That is sp annoying Grin. There are too much a big ass liar. They told us he will hold this crap scamming coin while they are going to HELL lol

Fr once listen to me you dumb motherfucker!!

BITBASE IS A LENDING PLATFORM - YOU GIVE AND YOU TAKE

IT'S NOT A CHARITY!!!

I pity you cause you don't understand shit about investments adn you say you are protecting investors lol how delusional are you?

I pity for this mother-scammer and their barking dog (those big ass liar) try to licking their scamming asshole. Who motherfucker promised here? lol. Are you licking your ass?. Are you animal? You can not read or understand this promise from this motherfucker?. That scamming asshole told us IT IS FREE

Only if these abusers start being a little reasonable and do their homework, they would do good.

If you see btbc on coinexchange,there are only buy orders at the moment. I bought 1000 coins for 10 cents each. Imagine after a month the coin hits $1 each. These guys don't really know the game and just worried about the free shit. This ain't a charity motherfuckers!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

It could easily reach $1 in two days once all the weak hands and FUDers are gone, and maybe $10 soon. I strongly believe in this platform, until now, the dev did some mistakes, but also an amazing job.

Cheers to the holders and community, don't let the others make choice for yourself!

I totally agree with you,i hold 100000 btbc and  not sell them under 10 $ Wink Cool Cool
Pages:
Jump to: