Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITBASE Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole - page 47. (Read 103431 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Investors still believe in BTBC. And this is the reason.
and the next project. there will be new trading floors for investors to keep prices on the moon
Dear Users,

Some of you starting to talk negative on social media or forums about us that we are scam, mostly regarding that the free 50 BTBc were removed from accounts that didn't purchased at least 200 worth of Tokens or BTBc from exchanger, the rule for that was since the start and the lending starting plan caused the free BTBc to be removed so people that purchasing low amounts of BTBc can also sell as before they couldn't because they wouldn't have at least 200 bought.

Regarding the tokens release we released 15% of that to your account in form of BTBc, but as a lot of people dumping the coin and causing high downfall in the coin price, we are taking a different approach, starting from tommorow all tokens will be transformed into a lending plan at the current BTBc price calculated and no lower than $1 as that was the final price you bought it for. So higher or not everyone will still make some profit on the long run and i think that is way better then some taking all the credits and some don't.

Wallets should be available soon including the mining one, as currently some of you wanted to send to exchangers directly we added that feature temporarly until we finish the actual wallets.

We are doing our best but without your support BitBase Coin will never reach it's true potential, so let's work together so everyone can benefit out of it.

Level Referral Bonus From Lending Investments % Matching Bonus From Lending Investments %

1 8% 4%
2 4% 2%
3 2% 1%
4 2% 1%
5 1% 0.5%
6 0.5% 0.25%
7 0.3% 0.15%
8 0.2% 0.1%
9 0.1% 0.05%
10 0.05% 0.025%
11 Infinity 0.01%

And finally just to let you know we have enough funds to pump in alot of money to make btbc value sky rocket high. We are working on mining btbc. We see many try to take advantage on dumping.. Give it some days bitbase will be all in good form.

Best Regards

BitBase.io
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
BitBase is holding my BTBc Hostage, No replies to emails,
in face I've never received an email from him,

But my BTBc is in PENDING mode now for two days.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DNv0nGPVwAA7zT8.jpg

I wanted to be a lender, but when he stole my BTBc and lent it at 1.30
I felt i could no longer trust this charector. Then he put them back in
my wallet and i requested a withdrawal to an External Wallet, on
CoinExchange. And they chose not to give me my tokens.

That is the Truth, the Whole Truth so Help me God.

They basically are in the process of STEALING my investment.

Last night as i was trying unsuccessfully to reach BitBase everything was fine,
this morning I find that BTBc has STOLEN my 879 Coins.

They were in the Pending, Now they are Gone and they were not delivered
to my external wallet at CoinExchange as directed. Rather they were placed
on hold by Admin and now they have been stolen.

I have never received a single support response from BTBc.

I asked them to send me an email from a back-up account to see
if i can receive that to my email provider, - Nothing from Admin.

Brother & Sisters of Crypto, Please encourage BTBc to return the Tokens
which i purchased during the ICO and which they have STOLEN.

I can provide any proof as needed, they just stole my Investment - 879 Tokens.

Thank you.

...PLEASE HELP ME...

I tried to summarize the situation as best as i could.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZDytN9TFQ0

If this link to my video is not allowed, i will gladly delete it,
I am still learning the rules as I am new obviously.

But I need help reaching this think headed Support at BitBase,
I've found Zero Support up to this point. Nothing I do
has any effect on them to acknowledge me.

- PEACE -
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Juggling with Crypto Investments
Only if these abusers start being a little reasonable and do their homework, they would do good.

If you see btbc on coinexchange,there are only buy orders at the moment. I bought 1000 coins for 10 cents each. Imagine after a month the coin hits $1 each. These guys don't really know the game and just worried about the free shit. This ain't a charity motherfuckers!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

It could easily reach $1 in two days once all the weak hands and FUDers are gone, and maybe $10 soon. I strongly believe in this platform, until now, the dev did some mistakes, but also an amazing job.

Cheers to the holders and community, don't let the others make choice for yourself!
Activity: 7
WHAT IS GOING ON FOLKS. DID WE GET SCAMMED? Huh Huh
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Juggling with Crypto Investments
I strongly agree guys. This Windydagreat is pissing everybody off. REALLY!  Lips sealed
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Lisk the future is bright!
One thing all you guys should know!!

You all don't make a scene when you lose money on HYIPS cause there is nothing you reatrds can do about it.

Internet trolls like GGleb have put him down saying he will run away with our money but bitbase has proved itself by releasing the coin out in exchanges which he didn't have to do if he had all intentions of scamming us.

Next thing is, they developed a clean desktop wallet and I am already using it. Stop wasting your energy and get your headS out of your butts to see it's real potential fucktards.

The website is having a lot of issues which even bitconnect had, regalCOIN had, hextra coin is having and etc etc. But unlike them, bitbase did not close down without notice but they have. That's the only difference between bitbase and other lending platforms. Now, I don't see anyone crying over hextra or regal, WHY??? Because all you fucktards are nagging over here is, you couldn't sell your free shit when the coin was $6  Grin Grin Grin Grin SHAME SHAME SHAME!!!!

thats right. oke bought some again.
Activity: 14
I have withdrawn btc 2 days ago not confirmed. What kind of food?
Activity: 71
Go believe in this SHITTY BITBASE IDIOTS!!!!!

This WILL SOON BE DOGECOIN 2.0  Grin Grin Grin Grin

what? you lost your 50 btbc too? lol go cry to your mama  Grin Grin Grin
these free lunch begg..s dreamt too much of their 50 free coins...now grapes are sour.. hahaha god given you the right punishment.. can't you buy at least 200 coins to support your 50 free coins??? shame on you all!!
Activity: 17

what? you lost your 50 btbc too? lol go cry to your mama  Grin Grin Grin
[/quote

IDIOTIC MORON CHECK MY PAST POST!!!!!

All you people abusing bitbase about coins disappearing / can't sell are a bunch of no-good retards!!

Regal locked accounts - shout SCAM!!!
Hextra under maintenance - shout SCAM!!!!
Bitconnect under maintenance - GO NUTS!!!

But again, at the end of the day when they come back you all eat from the same plate you puked in. Shame on you people!!! I'm very sure all you fucktards after the coin starts getting momentum you guys are gonna reap all the benefits, and still keep trolling the man who got you money. Sick motherfuckers!!!

GO FUCKING INVEST IN MUTUALS FUNDS AND FIXED DEPOSITS ASSHOLES!!!

Whatever you nag here, it ain't going to change a thing. I believe bitbase will come back with a bang. And I hope you all don't smell a single penny of it!!!

rightly said bro... all haters are worst than anything else, there is a one person , yakov working day in and day out to make everyone rich, these stupids cry as they missed their 50 free coins.. shame!!!
1 cent when?

1 cent soon. Already, the community is disenchanted and Dev not responding, communicating or helping at all.
yakov don't lose talk like you, he is in a plan to crush the haters, wait
1 cent when?

1 cent soon. Already, the community is disenchanted and Dev not responding, communicating or helping at all.

yep 1 cent soon, the devs have already abandon, i have emailed a couple times about my account problem but still no reply, good for me i am heavily invested in bitconnect, i can recover my 350$ from this shit SCAM BITBASE!!!
Activity: 16
1 cent when?

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Are people still believing in bitbase?

After the price drop, for people who are still believing it. I gave my salute to you

I checked on their project and it has nothing special other than copy pasting. Deposit Via ETH doesn't prompt smart contract token receive.

False
in crypto, price drop is no problem as btbc has lending program, in no time price will be up soon...

So, you are telling me I just threw away $500 buying 5500 of these at .09? I read this thread and it seems like an absolute shitshow!
anywhere i am requesting you??? don't over react please... doesn't make any sense.. be polite

After the price drop, for people who are still believing it. I gave my salute to you

I checked on their project and it has nothing special other than copy pasting. Deposit Via ETH doesn't prompt smart contract token receive.

False
in crypto, price drop is no problem as btbc has lending program, in no time price will be up soon...
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

False
Activity: 11
BitBase is holding my BTBc Hostage, No replies to emails,
in face I've never received an email from him,

But my BTBc is in PENDING mode now for two days.

I wanted to be a lender, but when he stole my BTBc and lent it at 1.30
I felt i could no longer trust this charector. Then he put them back in
my wallet and i requested a withdrawal to an External Wallet, on
CoinExchange. And they chose not to give me my tokens.

That is the Truth, the Whole Truth so Help me God.

They basically are in the process of STEALING my investment.

Last night as i was trying unsuccessfully to reach BitBase everything was fine,
this morning I find that BTBc has STOLEN my 879 Coins.

They were in the Pending, Now they are Gone and they were not delivered
to my external wallet at CoinExchange as directed. Rather they were placed
on hold by Admin and now they have been stolen.

I have never received a single support response from BTBc.

I asked them to send me an email from a back-up account to see
if i can receive that to my email provider, - Nothing from Admin.

Brother & Sisters of Crypto, Please encourage BTBc to return the Tokens
which i purchased during the ICO and which they have STOLEN.

I can provide any proof as needed, they just stole my Investment - 879 Tokens.

Thank you.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
How many Circulating Supply?
Pages:
Jump to: