Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITBASE Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole - page 54. (Read 103431 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Dev did open now my web wallet from your website, cannot find anymore my airdrop why? did you sell my airdrop?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Dear members,

Thank you everyone for not loosing faith in BTBc and continue the journey with people that are actually interesting in changing something.

Currently for the last 24 hours ranking according to coinmarketcap.com we are on number #42 in World Coins with a total of 0.06% total transactions worldwide, that is an incredible start and with more exchangers added that will only grow grow and grow.

Best Regards

https://bitbase.io/images/Rank-CoinMarketCap.png

Activity: 5
Yakov -

The best idea that I have seen is what Hextracoin did.  Create an internal coin, BitBase Platinum, to be airdropped into everyone's wallet based on  a snapshot on a certain day, say 12/31/17 at 11:59pm.  Give something similar to what Hextracoin did maybe 1 BitBase Platinum coin for every 4 or 5 BTBc that is in your wallet.  The BitBase Platinum coin is worth $20 (Hextracoin Gold's value) or something substantial like that. The airdrop will happen a week after the snapshot.  The BitBase Platinum coin is only for lending and must be used in 15 days.  It is for a short loan like 30-60 days and at a special interest rate.  It would be best to say the rate ahead of time to create the buzz so that everyone would know exactly what is going to happen.  Then the at the end of the 30-60 days, the $ amount of the BitBase Platinum is released to the lending wallet or you could make it role over into a normal loan (that way the $ stays in BitBase for another 120 days or something).  This would immediately increase the value of the BTBc and give a reason for people to hold the BTBc for a couple of months and let BitBase get established.

Also, if you give a better ratio to the BTBc that is in loans at the time(1 Platinum for every 2 or 3 BTBc in loans), then everyone would make loans which gives the BTBc back to BitBase and allows BitBase to sell the coin at a higher price than the loan was made.  This would work and allow BitBase to increase the value of the BTBc and restore the credibility of the platform.  It would also be ok to give me a tip for suggesting it.

Activity: 28
why they now removed the loans?
Activity: 574
Agree it is stabilizing now.  

.35 is still cheap to buy, im gonna add today

Hi guys i am interested where bitbase coin is listed? dont look like sam coin to me , we need to be pateint btc is quite strong at them moment! I am just wondering log into my account but the airdrop is not there anymore, why?
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
Currently reading the wp. Seems interesting,  but I have a feeling like I have already seen smth quite similar.  Did you research the market,  how many competitors are there in this field?
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
Agree it is stabilizing now. 

.35 is still cheap to buy, im gonna add today
Activity: 33
*reads 20 pages of forum while sipping coffee*

drama drama drama...
Activity: 8
Yakov should have locked down the investors (for 30 days) who bought the 20 million coins between  $0.02 to $0.10

Instead he lock down the average person who bought between $0.60 to $1.00

I bought at $0.5. I was OK with my funds being locked into lending. (I had like $100 daily profits lol)
People were just too stupid to hope for cashing out at x20 instantly having profits out of thin air.

They were guaranteed to have their PROFITS protected from price fluctuations. They started bitching and complaining for not having immediate x6. Now they got what they asked for.

now that all the weak hands and internet bums have gotten their scraps, the dev can now focus on the path to riches.
Activity: 335
Lisk the future is bright!
just relax everything is clear now. let the past behind.
i bought 17k around $0,80 i dont worry. price will be back upp next hours/days and buying more at lower price made my ico price lower.

cant wait to see $1 + again going to lock in some loans
Activity: 92
Yakov should have locked down the investors (for 30 days) who bought the 20 million coins between  $0.02 to $0.10

I bought at $0.5. I was OK with my funds being locked into lending. (I had like $100 daily profits lol)
People were just too stupid to hope for cashing out at x20 instantly having profits out of thin air.

Everyone were guaranteed to have their PROFITS protected from price fluctuations. They started bitching and complaining about not having immediate x6. Now they got what they asked for.

I was happy tbh to have my holding secured in x2.5 of my initial investment. Fucking psycho FUDers just ruined it.

I was ok too, No choiuce.

Yakov made it worse by reversing the loans.  and open the flood gates, there is like 15-20 million coins bought at 10 cents or less.

SMH

Lucky he has Millions to buy them back cheaper, then one day the next couple months he will  pump it back up.

I'm thinking the smarter way to do this would be to allow people to lend at $1.2 (so people who bought at $1 have a little profit too).
All BTBc coins would return into lending holdings very quickly. Actually Yakov made the right choice to show people what would happen if he allowed them to sell it. Community will become stronger now I think.

Everyone were guaranteed to have their PROFITS protected from price fluctuations. They started bitching and complaining about not having immediate x6. Now they got what they asked for.

I was happy tbh to have my holding secured in x2.5 of my initial investment. Fucking psycho FUDers just ruined it.

I was ok too, No choiuce.

Yakov made it worse by reversing the loans.  and open the flood gates, there is like 15-20 million coins bought at 10 cents or less.

SMH

Lucky he has Millions to buy them back cheaper, then one day the next couple months he will  pump it back up.
Activity: 80
So will your tokens be mined?

YAKOV, I'm thinking people already realise they messed up.  Grin

BTBc could easily go back to $1 if you would allow people to put their coins to lending at $1. This should be a 48 hour limited time offer. I hope your project can sustain such generous offer to its investors.

All I have to say is one thing. I promise it wouldn't be like this if people were patient. IT HAS LITERALLY BEEN A FEW DAYS. IM SURE YOU CAN BARELY DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN SIT ON YOUR ASS, EAT AND FUD THIS DAMN COIN IN A FEW DAYS. BUT YOU EXPECT ADMIN TO HAVE EVERYTHING DELIVERED ON A DAMN PLATTER. ALL OTHER RECENT ICO'S ARE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM. If this is the end of btbc, then not only is it a failure by the community, but it's a waste of a damn good platform.

Because alot of people bought cheap, thats why we are at .18 cents

Activity: 1
Activity: 1

This project will not fail.
Let the dumpers dump their coins.

All I have to say is one thing. I promise it wouldn't be like this if people were patient. IT HAS LITERALLY BEEN A FEW DAYS. IM SURE YOU CAN BARELY DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN SIT ON YOUR ASS, EAT AND FUD THIS DAMN COIN IN A FEW DAYS. BUT YOU EXPECT ADMIN TO HAVE EVERYTHING DELIVERED ON A DAMN PLATTER. ALL OTHER RECENT ICO'S ARE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM. If this is the end of btbc, then not only is it a failure by the community, but it's a waste of a damn good platform.
Activity: 28
yakovvvvvv   please checked my id 87040910-59e3acafa5346-505855640 2841 missing never arrived to coin exchange one order 1500 and one order 1341
Pages:
Jump to: