Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITBASE Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole - page 56. (Read 103431 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
     87040910-59e3acafa5346-505855640 this is my id please chekked i send 1500 coins to coinexchange they never get there and they disapear from pending transaction then i send anthor 1341 that its showing pending but with the wrong adress so i got missing 2841 coins disapeard is this a scam? please tell me or please help me.yakovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv wy you dont answerr  where are my coins yakovvvvvvvvvvvv?
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
In the crypto world, the escrow system is not in a proper state and I guess it will not come.
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Lisk the future is bright!
crying doesnt help guys. keep buying while its under $1 is smart move
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
What happened to all the 85% of wallet loans that were forced up the people yesterday?

Dev changed his mind and gave back all the btcb back to the people at 80% lower prices?  because he dont want to pay the interest

SNEAKY

If you do that you should have done nothing on Day 1 and let people do as they wish.  SMH
yakovvvv please reply check my account i paied for that 3000 coins and now all missing. so what people they have to be carefull not transfer coins to coinexchange because they disapear only small amounts? please answerr is this a scammmmmmmmmmmmmm i am getting robbed ? yakovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
Why so many people scream and no answer from DEV? where is he?
Bitbase abused the people as a tool to advertise their toxic scamming project. After that they discard us like tool.
Do not support to scammer, please. Over 68 person signed on change.org to warn the world about this toxic scamming project.

We need a victim of this toxic scamming project sign here to accuse their dirty action on users:
https://www.change.org/p/bitbase-io-yakov-bitbase-io-is-a-scam-project-we-want-them-give-us-50-btb-back-reclaim-justice-for-user/nftexp/ex16/v5/825761212?recruiter=825761212&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_for_starters_page&utm_content=ex16%3Av5

We will never give up to warn everyone about this toxic scamming project until we reclaimed justice for every users. This toxic scamming project must apologise all users and give our coin back as committee.

He is counting your money after scamming lol  Cool . They ran away with your money Grin.

Are you investors or their sheep?. You owned your coin but they are real controller. They burned our BTB which they gave us. Now they can do it on you Roll Eyes.
Activity: 79
Bitbase lock peoples coins at opening,

then Bitbase forced people to lend 85% of their coins yesterday when price was high

Now today they cancel out all the loans and put back Btb into wallets when price is low.

Very SHADY

I found at least one SMART person in this forum!
They do that, because they are playing their game, not the game for investors ...
Activity: 84
Why so many people scream and no answer from DEV? where is he?
its realy intersting all my small transaction gone true but the big transcation off 1500 and 1341 missing .nowere coins are gone .is a scammmmmmmmmmmmm? yakov vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv tell me .where are my coins i provide my id .and nothing i write 100 messages and nothing my coins just vanish
Activity: 18
Installing a wallet has something wrong, please help, is anyone else like me?
help me.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
i send a lots of mesages my transaction are missing my coins are missing i send 1500 to coinexchange they never get there and there not pending in my bitbase transaction and then another one of 1341 wich its sayng its pending but where the adress should be its 1341 aswell so thats wrong .can you please do something to get my coins back my id 87040910-59e3acafa5346-505855640 nearly 3000 coins its this realy a big scam? yakovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.yakovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.yakovvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.yakovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.

should open a support ticket. they answered my tickets within 20 minutes.
Activity: 39
Go to hell with Yakov's filthy coin. Scam bullshit !!
i send a lots of mesages my transaction are missing my coins are missing i send 1500 to coinexchange they never get there and there not pending in my bitbase transaction and then another one of 1341 wich its sayng its pending but where the adress should be its 1341 aswell so thats wrong .can you please do something to get my coins back my id 87040910-59e3acafa5346-505855640 nearly 3000 coins its this realy a big scam? yakovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.yakovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.yakovvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.yakovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.
Activity: 234
Merit: 120
how many developers do you have?
for me everthing is working fine! thx bitbase

those who cry about the FREE 50 COINS are only hungry idoits....(although i got my 50 coins)
Activity: 213
Bitbase abused the people as a tool to advertise their toxic scamming project. After that they discard us like tool.
Do not support to scammer, please.
Over 68 person signed on change.org to warn the world about this toxic scamming project.

We need a victim of this toxic scamming project sign here to accuse their dirty action on users:
https://www.change.org/p/bitbase-io-yakov-bitbase-io-is-a-scam-project-we-want-them-give-us-50-btb-back-reclaim-justice-for-user/nftexp/ex16/v5/825761212?recruiter=825761212&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_for_starters_page&utm_content=ex16%3Av5

We will never give up to warn everyone about this toxic scamming project until we reclaimed justice for every users. This toxic scamming project must apologise all users and give our coin back as committee.
Activity: 13
The Desktop wallets escrow service is supercool.

Great stuff Dev Team
ypu guys are a scam... not bitbase....go to ur momy crying
Pages:
Jump to: