Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITBASE Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole - page 76. (Read 103431 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
Now there is a message says:

Everyday 15% will be released as BTBc to your balance automatically, whether or not they paid for or bonus.
HOLY SHT

Last price $0.72
Activity: 44
Merit: 0

50 BTB can be used to exchange on other exchangers not on bitbase. To purchase service users will need to buy btb to purchase investment plan. The whole idea is to make the coin value jump in the + When most say Dump it wont be so easy to dump on bitbase, How ever yes 50 BTB can be exchanged on other exchagers without purchasing another 200 BTB. To use our services on bitbase minimum exchange btb coins 250 BTB

After 27th October you can transfer your 50 BTB to exchangers for another currency

yakov according to what you say above you no can claw back the 50 BTBc you gave us .

to be fair just give it back to all of us and we forgive you for making mistake .

also why you only give us 15% of our BTBc a day and not all at once since we paid for them ? we no see any where that will happen . that new info for us and not fair .

one more thing why we no have BTBc addresses so that we can trade our selves on exchange ? like some body already say nobody here had addresses but i see now over 5000 trades made with price once 6 usd and now under 1 usd .  Cry
Bitbase still doesnnt allow transfer or lending of the BTB

Now that the price has dropped from $5.00   to $ 0.90     Angry
Activity: 33
i had the 50 BTBc from the airdrop in my balance, but now for no reason it changed to 6.75!!!!!!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Dev, where did you keep my 50btb bonus? When some people call this a scam,  i didn't believe, but now i have witnessed it myself, how can my bonus of 50btb which i saw few hours ago disappeared without any explanation. This is serious
Activity: 30
well, after seeing 50+ pages of FUD, it looks like this works. thanks dev.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Scam

Soon your money will be gone. that is scam.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
and they expect people to trust them with money  Grin
fucking scammers.
Activity: 41
lol, cant understand how people are trusting that liar dev team ...

The support and the communication needs to be improved. There must be at least 1 more person with full backend access.
After I had some doubts by myself, I see a solid platform mixed with a little bit of chaos xD

Activity: 518
Merit: 261
lol, cant understand how people are trusting that liar dev team ...
Activity: 1
where is my  50 BTBc  i login to my account and balance become 0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me too  Grin Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I can't see my bonus 50 btb again, what is happening? Somebody helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Activity: 41

4. I cant log in my account - cannot see my wallet id

Check our email message as we always send user's wallet id on every message. People can also log in with their registered email or wallet id. Click "Forgot password" to retrieve your new password. we tried it many times and its working fine - you will receive your new password in just 5 seconds.

Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 3
I didnt know that to claim 50 bibase free, i have to buy 200..i bought 175 in ico..if i purchase now ,,can i get my 50 coin free.
Activity: 17
Adim, 50 free btb all disappeared. Please returned them...if you want us to purchase token before claiming free btb, we are ready..kindly return our 50 free token.
Activity: 2
Hi

Yes the tokens  btbc that are traded on the bitbase exchanger are exactly like coin trading on external exchanger. When  tokens are released in the coin form users can exchange on external exchanger. An yes users are already cashing out in BTC and ETH on bitbase. Today lending plan will be activated. Tokens  BTBc will be transferred into your online or windows wallet for external exchangers buy and sell.

The API https://bitbase.io/api.php will give you all a break down. I will be adding all transaction cashout history with TX id ect

Knowledge has no boundaries like money has no boundaries. Human has greed for 2 things money and knowledge.

Regards

Admin

Thanks Yakov and team, 15% of my Tokens was transfer to BTBc balance... Now I will just LEND, EARNED, BUY, AND REPEAT...
Activity: 28
they realise every da 15 % off my tokens in coins this is worst then regal and now they trading 3 $ on coinexchange but i dont have wallet to send btbc there so on internal exchange  btbc is 1 $ .i can not sell .even iff i see people sale on internal exchange a lot with 1 $ when on coinexchange its 3 $
Activity: 33
Hey BitBase Guardian & Dev,

I have purchased over 200 BTB, I only have referral btb and still no access to my 50 btb.  I joined when there was only 80k registrations.

I am ALSO still missing 5000 referral coins.

5000 coins is "worth" more than 5k USD.  I've contacted support and PM'd you time and time again.  You need to acknowledge that AT THE VERY LEAST you see these messages.
Activity: 53
Pages:
Jump to: