Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITBASE Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole - page 78. (Read 103431 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
coinexchange bug with bitbase!! too much exchange lol!! please how many coin are in circulation i see total coin 20million Huh?
Activity: 538
Merit: 17
So many books, so little time
When I signed up the message was displaying inside right corner "Signup to receive 50 tokens for free" but that window is not displaying from now. if that window was displaying at the time of signup then they must give that reward otherwise this will called a scam, how they can be trusted? and you are also a newbie.

I have the same doubt. when I signed up (in the right cornet in orange color) it was written that sign up and get 50 tokens for free, I signed up but did not receive any money in my account. I tried to claim the reward but did not get anything

They will try and lure you in by giving away free tokens promising the value will increase $.05 each day. When you login it will show 50 tokens in your account and if you send any ETH or BTC in, your money will be evaporated.

Bitbase SCAM, Bitbase.io SCAM, Bitbase ICO SCAM

BEWARE: Bitbase ICO https://bitbase.io is a SCAM!
I had receive 50 tokens after signup. Maybe you have signup after they close bounty campaign
Activity: 123
Merit: 11
www.fintropy.io
I have the same doubt. when I signed up (in the right cornet in orange color) it was written that sign up and get 50 tokens for free, I signed up but did not receive any money in my account. I tried to claim the reward but did not get anything

They will try and lure you in by giving away free tokens promising the value will increase $.05 each day. When you login it will show 50 tokens in your account and if you send any ETH or BTC in, your money will be evaporated.

I had receive 50 tokens after signup. Maybe you have signup after they close bounty campaign
Activity: 538
Merit: 17
So many books, so little time

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
i waiting for token convert to btbc . when?
me toooooooooooooo YACOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
Activity: 55
i waiting for token convert to btbc . when?
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
Many things are still undone, Pls hasten up your actions so that we can start lending and trading the coin.
i can see people trading on coinexchange how they doet they have walets how thei send the tokens there i have 2500 tokens and i dont now wow to put this in coin exchange? they give wallets just to a few people.somebody nows what to do with this tokens?

That a good question, where did those coins come from?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??    OP can you help us answer this?
Activity: 2
I did purchase some BTB tokens but now my BTB tokens balance is 0.00 (yesterday I still see my tokens there) and dont know why they disappear. Does anyone know about this and explain please?
Many things are still undone, Pls hasten up your actions so that we can start lending and trading the coin.
i can see people trading on coinexchange how they doet they have walets how thei send the tokens there i have 2500 tokens and i dont now wow to put this in coin exchange? they give wallets just to a few people.somebody nows what to do with this tokens?
Activity: 13
Activity: 53
I was planning to lend the btbc distributed from today, but the btbc distributed seems to be unable to lend.
When will distribution btbc become available for lending?
Activity: 117
Wise men speak because they have something to say
Activity: 17
how can we withdraw btb ?
Activity: 140
When i will can trade tokens what i recived for registration?
How to mine this thing? Cannot find anything anywhere Sad
  istill dont understand how some people trade on coin excange iff we dont have wallets iff we can use the tokens because tehy are only tokens not coin .how they send to coinexchange ? is anybody understand this? i feel stupid.its just me who dont understand?
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
How to mine this thing? Cannot find anything anywhere Sad
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
Maybe Escroco.co can escrow themselves.  Lol
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Too many new people in this section, i smell rotten fish here. Is this ICO using escrow? I think people should not invest in this project until it is escrowed by some trusted people.
Online BTBc wallet almost ready.. Will announce download link and online BTBc wallet on bitbase main page once activated
so my tokens they gonna apear as coins in my online walet ? and i can send and recive btbc? YAKOV?
Pages:
Jump to: