Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Bitcademy Football - Decentralizing Sports 🔥🚀 - page 24. (Read 42163 times)

copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Join the revolution today!
Its amazing that One airdrop announcement gave them 40k subscribers.So Bitcademy on the path to get more people in the coin sale.continue your work as a team  

Thank you for kind words.
We work hard to make things happen and they are all on track and solid.
We believe that the community that joined us is strong and together we will achieve something significant.
copper member
Bitcademy is here with full of surprise they will be launching so many offer very soon.one of those is Airdrop.you can have a sports token which can be a big price as from previous experience i can say

Hi, we will launch pre-ICO in December. Please stay tuned!
We have a lot to offer in the project. We encourage you to read our whitepaper for more information Smiley
You can also go through this thread, there are a lot of questions answered here. 

https://bitcademy.io
copper member
It is interesting whether this project will help development of soccer with the small countries? When a distribution of coins there is? There is some concrete date?

Yes, we have pre-ICO in December and ICO in February.
We will launch coins right after the ICO.
Project is global - we start in 1-3 locations and then we will expand.
copper member
This project was tested in which country first?

We will go to Zambia, Indonesia and Eastern Europe (Poland or Ukraine)
Well chosen countries are in the top category however there should be more interaction platform for all the new players who has lot of interest and require a platform which will embrace them to enhance their skill with proper guidance to proceed with a green flag to reach their dream.

Hi nikki44,
Yes, and the best part of it is that marketplace where players are exposed can be joined by sports and any organization.
copper member
I think many football projects are stuck, whether this project is able to run until success, I don't know, the key is only to be in a solid team and a reliable developer.
That is the reason we have got bitacademy a place where various experts are gathered together to enrich the youth skill and fulfill the dreams moreover all the professionals of the project are highly experienced with similar projects.

Thank you for kind words.
We have a team of 17 people working together on that project. The progress is enourmous - we're ready to go, with the right financing we came to the point we are well prepared to push product into the market.
Activity: 380
Merit: 10
So you can support talented football players of poor countries?
But why should the price of the tokens rise and how do you prevent abuse of the system?
They won't be connected with professional football players in any way. The project is aimed at improvement of a football component in underdeveloped countries.
Yeah they are still not connected with any professional footballer but i think in future they will connect with some of professional fotballers. Many of professional footballer are ready for improvement in underdeveloped countries.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
it is not only about business, making profit but also their aim to help young adult to become skilled enough about their talents in terms of football games. this is for sure will become successful in the near future.

Moreover, this project relates to football sports, of course people who are interested are definitely a lot, maybe with the passage of time this project will be successful we will see later its development to be clearer
I am also looking forward to the team of the Bitcademy project that they will keep it up progressing and bring more opportunities that will let the people to keep their full trust and support and reach its future success as this project has a great goal towards the community.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
it is not only about business, making profit but also their aim to help young adult to become skilled enough about their talents in terms of football games. this is for sure will become successful in the near future.

Moreover, this project relates to football sports, of course people who are interested are definitely a lot, maybe with the passage of time this project will be successful we will see later its development to be clearer
Activity: 126
Activity: 518
Is the coins of the Bitcademy already been listed to some popular exchanges? If not yet, where is the team planning to get listed the Bitcademy Football? It is waste if they will not make an action towards this especially now that there are lots of people getting curious and encourage to be with this kind of crypto-sports related project.
Activity: 504
of course the right project, then you and the love of football and real income! the team of the company are great fellows as they organize excellent feedback. Will Bitcademy become a global company? Wink
I think if the project appears interesting, then even professional futbolitsa and trainers will begin to support it and to advance as at the moment analogs of the project don't exist.
The Bitcademy has a good concepts within it. People that interest football so much might gain here and not only that they might be a huge investors for this project to keep going on its developments as the people are the one that will fuel the motivation of the team, so good to keep up striving!
Yes that is true. And not only that because the team that is working behind this project is doing the best they could to make further developments. More people are getting attached to this project even it is just starting. Well, I hope this to keep moving forward.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I hear they do planning to start their projects in Dubai, it is a good thing for the realization of this project. I am really excited with all the news coverage they will announce. but whether there are already rumblings about exchanges where these coins will be listing?
Activity: 224
of course the right project, then you and the love of football and real income! the team of the company are great fellows as they organize excellent feedback. Will Bitcademy become a global company? Wink
I think if the project appears interesting, then even professional futbolitsa and trainers will begin to support it and to advance as at the moment analogs of the project don't exist.
The Bitcademy has a good concepts within it. People that interest football so much might gain here and not only that they might be a huge investors for this project to keep going on its developments as the people are the one that will fuel the motivation of the team, so good to keep up striving!
Activity: 518
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
How many rounds will this airdrop have? Whether there is a possibility of earnings on referrals? Or it is possible to receive tokens only once?
Activity: 434
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
Is this an ERC 20 compatible and we do like to know what are the operations developers are focusing to list on the exchanges we wish such initiatives should be driven on the popular exchanges that adds more value for all the supporters as we are already facing economy price impact.
Quite so, this project works at ethereum blockchain and is erc20 token. I think it the most widespread option for developers in 2018.
Activity: 308
What approximate value in dollars will be received by each participant? It would be desirable to learn the concrete sum and whether it is worth participating in it in general?

As of now, no one can predict the upcoming price of this token or coins, Because of all the dumping and pumping that is happening. But still, you can gain a big discount if you purchase early.

That's right mate. It's better to buy more tokens at the early stage and with good bonus so that you can have a better chance to earn high profits once the token be listed in the exchange. This kind of strategy is a perfect way to achieved heights that will makes us satisfied for investing.
Activity: 574
But why should the price of the tokens rise and how do you prevent abuse of the system?
They won't be connected with professional football players in any way. The project is aimed at improvement of a football component in underdeveloped countries.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
That is the real goodwil of the project if they do keep supporting the talented players of poor countries and why should they not get supported and encoraged? Is that their mistake to be born poor?

I did not say that it shouldn't be encouraged to help poor kids fullfilling their dreams.
If it is more of a social project then fine.
Pages:
Jump to: