Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Bitcademy Football - Decentralizing Sports 🔥🚀 - page 25. (Read 42163 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
So you can support talented football players of poor countries?
But why should the price of the tokens rise and how do you prevent abuse of the system?
That is the real goodwil of the project if they do keep supporting the talented players of poor countries and why should they not get supported and encoraged? Is that their mistake to be born poor?
Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
So you can support talented football players of poor countries?
But why should the price of the tokens rise and how do you prevent abuse of the system?
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
of course the right project, then you and the love of football and real income! the team of the company are great fellows as they organize excellent feedback. Will Bitcademy become a global company? Wink
I think that this company has good chances for a successful project. So I’ll just watch them as they evolve now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Its amazing that One airdrop announcement gave them 40k subscribers.So Bitcademy on the path to get more people in the coin sale.continue your work as a team  
Probably, most of this subscribers are football enthusiast since they like to play this kind of sports. It is very difficult to learn and it needs a lot of time before we can develop our skills. And I hope the team behind this project will hire some professional football players to attract more people to join in the project.
They have chose good subject as like football.football is a top sports & whoever love football they will be join here.so agree that they should chose some professionals to be joined & attract them 
Activity: 112
of course the right project, then you and the love of football and real income! the team of the company are great fellows as they organize excellent feedback. Will Bitcademy become a global company? Wink
Activity: 378
Is this an ERC 20 compatible and we do like to know what are the operations developers are focusing to list on the exchanges we wish such initiatives should be driven on the popular exchanges that adds more value for all the supporters as we are already facing economy price impact.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Hello people its easy to join the airdrop campaigns. By the way who knows what will the predicted price of Bitcademy after the ICO sale?
It is very difficult to guess the price. It always turns out differently. Sometimes the price rises, and sometimes drops sharply even lower than the starting sale. Therefore impossible to guess.
Activity: 504
Now there is a lot of competition. And as far as I know the first competition is the purchase price of the token. Tell me please, what is the price for one token at the moment of purchase?
Such information is on the website, here it is not disclosed. It becomes to gather visits on the official site as there is more information about the project.
Very sorry. In fact, there is very little information from administrators and the development team. There are no updates on the project here. This may have a bad impact on the development of the popularity of the project.
Activity: 378
What approximate value in dollars will be received by each participant? It would be desirable to learn the concrete sum and whether it is worth participating in it in general?
This question has already been asked, but unfortunately no one answered it from the administration. It is a pity that they are not so active here.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
The good thing about this project is that we can have a chance to improved our skills in playing this sports that will make us a professional player someday. I'm hoping that the team behind this will pursue this idea and have a good development on it so that it can be implemented well.
Activity: 518
This is a good project with a great and nice core of concepts integrated to its platform which is regarding decentralizing sports. I have seen something just like this project and now, I don't have access to it but for this football kind of idea to a crypto project, I was hoping that it will come to reach its goals and future success.
Activity: 504
So I see that this project have an airdrop campaign, but still don't have a different bounty programs? Well, if not, I do suggest the project team of the Bitcademy Football to have launch bounty programs. Why? Because by that, I will increase even more the number of people that will come to this kind of interesting project.
Activity: 350
D.U.G
What approximate value in dollars will be received by each participant? It would be desirable to learn the concrete sum and whether it is worth participating in it in general?

As of now, no one can predict the upcoming price of this token or coins, Because of all the dumping and pumping that is happening. But still, you can gain a big discount if you purchase early.
Activity: 336
Hello people its easy to join the airdrop campaigns. By the way who knows what will the predicted price of Bitcademy after the ICO sale?
Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
Its a unique platform of sports using football for crypto project. I have seen some like of these one, But others have been forgotten and dead. I hope bitcademy football will be a success!
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
If you meant about their Airdrop, I think much better to visit their website because all informations about this event are posted there. Also, the details about the concept of Bitcademy Football is being written together with the roadmaps and their partners.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Activity: 574
Its amazing that One airdrop announcement gave them 40k subscribers.So Bitcademy on the path to get more people in the coin sale.continue your work as a team  
Probably, most of this subscribers are football enthusiast since they like to play this kind of sports. It is very difficult to learn and it needs a lot of time before we can develop our skills. And I hope the team behind this project will hire some professional football players to attract more people to join in the project.
I think here not only fans of soccer gathered, many people have children football players and for their development they support this project. As option.
And also the project will be very interesting by that who played soccer earlier and would like to learn about cryptocurrency somehow. Thanks to the platform it will become possible.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
I think here not only fans of soccer gathered, many people have children football players and for their development they support this project. As option.
Activity: 308
Pages:
Jump to: