Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Bitcademy Football - Decentralizing Sports 🔥🚀 - page 31. (Read 42163 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
i want the idea of the team that after achieving a big success in football, they are planning to expand and have the possibilities to add other sports aside from football. it will surely a big help to all the young athletes.
great idea indeed! this project will surely help lots of young athletes not only in football but even in other sports. hope that it will also available in other countries.
Activity: 60
Good to see a platform like this, is the team already finished with the promoting of the platform? Kinda interesting with this kind of goal and project.
Indeed! whatever they are on must be great, Bitcademy proves that this kind of project is one of a kind, I'll be keeping posted with the updates and all.
looking forward also for the updates in this project! hope that i can soon to have this kind of great project! it really catches my attention, you're not only benefited from the project, but helping youths at the same time!
Activity: 59
there's lots of good features bitcademy offers, but how can we be sure that we are safe and secured using their platform? what is our assurance than even our investment is secured and will not regrets at the end of time.
Activity: 63
is this project focus only in football? do the team has no plan to include other sports? they will surely help lots of youths making their dreams come true in terms of sports!
Activity: 224
Bitcademy football is an excellent decentralized sports that is worthy of our attention. But how does an artificial intelligence and player prediction work together properly on Bitcademy?
Activity: 32
Good to see a platform like this, is the team already finished with the promoting of the platform? Kinda interesting with this kind of goal and project.
i agree! and we're lucky to have this in the community giving what is the best to all netizen, great opportunities as well! finally, we've found a project that worth our investment!
Activity: 66
what's up guys! is there any new updates regarding this project? if there is, kindly share it with me! still want to invest in here? are their ico sale is still on going?
copper member
Activity: 350
Join the revolution today!
BITCADEMY wants to help football athletes that are mostly overlooked from countries like Africa and Asia, Bitcademy knew that there are many potential athletes in countries aside from Europe thus Bitcademy will help players to tap their potential and reach their goals.

This is what we're here for.
copper member
I know that the stats and all of the information's are commendable, but what pushed the team in pursuing this kind of platform based on football? are there trends where cryptocurrencies are based on this famous sports, such as this one?

It's a very good question. We didn't check trends as we feel that we are starting something new, maybe it will appear we're creating the trend.
We've done market research and it proved that the niche in that area and this kind of approach to the market has never been utilized.
copper member
Good to see that the platform has so much potential for the market, the community is also proud for its success. Will there be problems or conflicts ahead in the next goal ?

We're pioneering here so market potential is not yet fully explored however our research suggests that with the right approach (and we believe that ours is right) the niche is absolutely huge. We're confident our team is strong enough to make this business successful.
Activity: 322
BITCADEMY wants to help football athletes that are mostly overlooked from countries like Africa and Asia, Bitcademy knew that there are many potential athletes in countries aside from Europe thus Bitcademy will help players to tap their potential and reach their goals.
copper member
Could you clarify — it's like a crowdfunding platform for young sports stars?

Yes, with the right environment to develop them - football academies based on blockchain and latest tech.
Revolutionary marketplace where you can see player trainings and predictions.
copper member
What makes you the great athlete?
It's perseverance, focus, belief, ambition and hard work.
The rest is in our hands....
👇👇👇👇👇👇
bitcademy.io , join the revolution today!

Activity: 234
Merit: 10
I know that the stats and all of the information's are commendable, but what pushed the team in pursuing this kind of platform based on football? are there trends where cryptocurrencies are based on this famous sports, such as this one?
Activity: 280
Good to see that the platform has so much potential for the market, the community is also proud for its success. Will there be problems or conflicts ahead in the next goal ?
Activity: 42
Could you clarify — it's like a crowdfunding platform for young sports stars?
copper member
been following this with keen interest...just wanted to know if there any bounty going on like signature campaign or something like that

Hi bulala,
you can subscribe for our airdrop now: we have 30% tokens left and they are about to run out pretty quickly.
End of October we will start our bounty campaign too.

https://bitcademy.io

thankyou for this information! Will the airdrop event only last for this month? Good to know more information about the platform.
I agree, the community are eager to know more information about the platform and same as for the team. I hope this event will result in success.

We try presenting as much information about the team as we can Smiley
Platform information is also presented on social media + you can write about it in whitepaper and pitch decks.
copper member
been following this with keen interest...just wanted to know if there any bounty going on like signature campaign or something like that

Hi bulala,
you can subscribe for our airdrop now: we have 30% tokens left and they are about to run out pretty quickly.

thankyou for this information! Will the airdrop event only last for this month? Good to know more information about the platform.

Airdrop will finish when all tokens are given - you have to subscribe to our portal and do some tasks in order to get the money.
Currently, around 70% tokens are gone so please hurry up as you might miss it.
Activity: 280

Hi bulala,

I agree, the community are eager to know more information about the platform and same as for the team. I hope this event will result in success.
Activity: 234
Merit: 10

Hi bulala,

Pages:
Jump to: