Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Bitcademy Football - Decentralizing Sports 🔥🚀 - page 29. (Read 42163 times)

copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Join the revolution today!
I think many football projects are stuck, whether this project is able to run until success, I don't know, the key is only to be in a solid team and a reliable developer.
Sports project is a project that is developing rapidly in the cryptocurrency world, especially that soccer that actually has many fans, this project only needs blockchain development
you are correct!..this is now the time to shine of the football player and at the same time a crypto lover!...this will really help to the less fortunate to be sponsored by bitcademy!...

We're going to undiscovered areas to discover true gems and elevate local communities.
copper member
Activity: 350
Join the revolution today!
based on their platforms, Original tokens will be generated at ICO time, and later forked on each individual player. Up to 25% will be released yearly for 4 years, with additional airdrop and priority for previous holders. At the time of contract generation, investors will share profits accordingly

Yes, BTMG token is the base for tokenizing players by BTMS token. We connected these two tokens for better control over financial flow for and between players.
Activity: 56
what's up guys! is there any new updates regarding this project? if there is, kindly share it with me! still want to invest in here? are their ico sale is still on going?

ICO is coming in December.
Social media has all the information about us and what's going on in the project. And there is a lot!

wow!!! we can have this in the soonest time! this is what we are waiting for, looking forward for more updates about your ico.
Activity: 52

wow!..thank you for sharing this!..this is very helpful especially to newbies like me...keep on posting guys, we are all excited hearing good things about this project!..an eye opener and inspiration for us..
same here! we are looking forward also to the video presentation your team has prepared. this will help others to better understand the information about bitcademy.
Activity: 60
is this project focus only in football? do the team has no plan to include other sports? they will surely help lots of youths making their dreams come true in terms of sports!
yes, for the meantime they only focus only in football. but when they succeed to this, they also include other sports to help also other athletes to make their dream and become a star player in other sports. hoping that this will become successful in the near future.
Activity: 59
is their presale live? when is it? any futher details about this? really want to know the details, and i'm so excited to have this and be part of their great team! and be a helping hand to the young athletes!
Activity: 63
bitacademy is really great it will discover new great players from a starter to a greater player in the future . It will open an opportunity to the people to get involve in sports and activities that will enhance their capabilities through football . I admire the team for creating such a great concept like this it really made me amaze

We're also creating whole football ecosystem where you can have your passport, trackers, predictions.
It's all connected with each other.
wow!!!! that's a great news! the team really knows what their users make them satisfied and what are their needs! they are really amazing! hoping for the continuous success of this project! i will support this by all means!
Activity: 32
I sold all my BTCs, someone showed me how to invest in this ICO, a super profitable coin, and we would be rich. We have no any other way! Good luck fellows.

let us try this bitcademy!...to invest and earn is the main purpose!..but to help football players to pursue their career and become an expert, that is really extraspecial!..thanks to this project, this will give the hope to the young ones to be engaged in sports!
yes, definitely correct! investing in bitcademy really worth it, i will also recommend this to my family and friends. the team behind this really did a great job to come up with this kind of unique and promising platform.
Activity: 66
I think many football projects are stuck, whether this project is able to run until success, I don't know, the key is only to be in a solid team and a reliable developer.
Sports project is a project that is developing rapidly in the cryptocurrency world, especially that soccer that actually has many fans, this project only needs blockchain development
you are correct!..this is now the time to shine of the football player and at the same time a crypto lover!...this will really help to the less fortunate to be sponsored by bitcademy!...
earning while helping other young athletes to make their dream come true and be skilled enough in terms of football games! kudos to the team for letting this great of project in the community!
Activity: 141
the project is really amazing they will discover new strong and competitive player and train them to become more active in the football and bitacademy will sell them to those football clubs . The idea of the project is really unique and i am sure many sports personalities will support this
Activity: 18
soccer is the best game in the world and with this kind og project it can on get better and the fact that this is also going to change the life of million people,am so proud to join in...good luck team
I agree, that's why they mainly used the sport to have a platform which is based on this famous sports game. Plus the community will support a platform that links with their aspirations and favorite sport.
I agree with you. Yes, football is a very famous sport game. And combining it into a blockchain is indeed a great idea. But I'm afraid this project will be limited and exclusive on all countries where football game is popular.  
Activity: 224
soccer is the best game in the world and with this kind og project it can on get better and the fact that this is also going to change the life of million people,am so proud to join in...good luck team
I agree, that's why they mainly used the sport to have a platform which is based on this famous sports game. Plus the community will support a platform that links with their aspirations and favorite sport.

This is such an exciting project to be followed. Doing the sport you love to do is such a rewarding. Bitcademy footfall is simply the best and worthy decentralized sports we should keep on supporting.
Activity: 322
BITCADEMY will help develop training centers in least developed countries in a sustainable, and profitable format, which has the added benefit of stimulating local economies, and leveling the playing field for disadvantaged youth worldwide.
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
Activity: 280
The dream of professional football captivates youths worldwide. Globalization, the internet of things, and the blockchain, as well as other advancements provide unique opportunities to foster the development of young talent in least developed countries. BITCADEMY will help talent individuals to reach their dream.
I know that their dream can be quite expensive and quite far fetched too. But I know the platform can help these kids bridge the gap in this one. With the support of the community and all, in the end it is achievable.
Activity: 322
The dream of professional football captivates youths worldwide. Globalization, the internet of things, and the blockchain, as well as other advancements provide unique opportunities to foster the development of young talent in least developed countries. BITCADEMY will help talent individuals to reach their dream.
Activity: 224
The fact that it is a multidemensional, what is the unique technology behind Bitcademy project? Could you please elaborate further the Bitcademy ecosystem and its marketplace? Im sure this project has potential in the crypto industry. Best of luck.
Activity: 141
bitacademy became special because of the greatness of their project concept it will raise positive awareness and help young youth to get involve into sport . Since football is one of the famous sports they have a chance to become famous as well so I have a big support to this project many young children will be helped with this project
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Interesting and very promising project in my point of view. I noticed it now and will follow for sure. It would be great if you will list your project at www.icoguide.com guys a lot of people trust them, so it would be interesting to read their review.
Pages:
Jump to: