Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Bitcademy Football - Decentralizing Sports 🔥🚀 - page 50. (Read 42163 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
i do really amazed with the background and experience of the advisers behind bitcademy project. that's why for sure and no doubt that whatever project they built will become successful! kudos to the team and more power!
Activity: 98
is there additional bonuses the team will be offering for those participants who invest to their project? let's say first 100 participants can get additional bonuses?
Activity: 112
In general, there are several factors affecting the price of the plan. The most important thing is that the team itself fulfill its promises and perform its work following its road map.

We created 10 year roadmap to be most clear and transparent. 
Team is very strong IT and football // total 17 people.

i have seen their roadmap through their whitepaper. and it seems that they have great plan. this will become successful for sure in the near future. and i hope that the team will seek for more development of their project!
copper member
Activity: 350
Join the revolution today!
Supporting players directly is a great idea. I long for a time when we can hook up with the top players. I can't wait to see that happen

Thank you. That's what we're doing, allowing sports fans to sponsor players.
copper member
This looks great. I will do some investment in the near future

Thank you - you will have a chance to do it in December --- we're running pre-ICO at that time
copper member
Activity: 206
copper member
Activity: 206
Supporting players directly is a great idea. I long for a time when we can hook up with the top players. I can't wait to see that happen
Activity: 136
This looks great. I will do some investment in the near future
copper member

Bloody Thursday? #crypto world is suffering? #bitcoin is down?
Fear not! We have a solution. Hybrid ICO startup.
New trend in the market? Virtual and real world together. Think different...
👇👇
https://bitcademy.io
copper member
Hi guys, I’m relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this project. But what payments methods can I use in order to be able to buy your tokens?

You can pay with BTC, ETH, USD, EUR during ICO
Activity: 32
Hi guys, I’m relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this project. But what payments methods can I use in order to be able to buy your tokens?
copper member
There seems to be a whole lot of interest in Bitcademy now. Did something new get announced or something? I feel out of the loop.

The airdrop is coming Wink
But seriously, we're really to announce airdrop date very soon. We also got some coverage on media today and on Reddit.
copper member
Woa.... that's great with what you present. But how do you prevent a user from creating multiple accounts? Can you explain it to me?

What would they have to gain from doing this?

That was a very valid question; the problem with the double entry is that some people could exploit the system and try getting funds twice.
Please check my previous answer how we intend to protect it and in general how FIFA prevents it.
copper member
Woa.... that's great with what you present. But how do you prevent a user from creating multiple accounts? Can you explain it to me?

OK, when we talk about football:
All players in the youth academy have to be registered with FIFA, so you can easily monitor who is who.

Nonetheless, we will create player passport in the system that will verify player and keep the record of the trainings, injuries etc - all on blockchain /// that will be also a very solid database of players history and protection mode.

copper member
This is a great project. Soccer is among the biggest in the industry. You guys have developed it so well. I wish you success

Thank you very much. We have much to offer here. It's amazing how you can impact society with football and also bring good return to investors.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
There seems to be a whole lot of interest in Bitcademy now. Did something new get announced or something? I feel out of the loop.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

What would they have to gain from doing this?
Activity: 34
copper member
Activity: 130
This is a great project. Soccer is among the biggest in the industry. You guys have developed it so well. I wish you success
copper member
In general, there are several factors affecting the price of the plan. The most important thing is that the team itself fulfill its promises and perform its work following its road map.
absolutely correct! they see to it that their goal is achieved and give the satisfaction of their investors and users because of the promises that made possible to happen.

Yes, we feel long and clear roadmap is very important.
Pages:
Jump to: