Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Bitcademy Football - Decentralizing Sports 🔥🚀 - page 55. (Read 42163 times)

copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Join the revolution today!
is this academy is safe enough or do they provide security for the youths who will join in this new project of them? what is the assurance of them?

We invest in safe countries and provide insurance for players
Activity: 112
are you not going to offer another platform that will enhance the skills of the youths in other games? i think this will helps youth a lot in other sports.
Activity: 37
There is no ideal platform, everywhere there are dissatisfied users. I think that this plan will also have some difficulties. Although the prospects for this project are really good.
Activity: 126
you can count on my full support to this project! their great, amazing and promising platform of them makes me amazed and really catch my interest. i will spread also this good news to the youths who wants to become a professional football players.
Activity: 140
hoping for more development of this project! and we do hope also that you will build another platform like this in other games. or maybe another platform, that is not in terms of games but will help also youths.
Activity: 98
bitcademy is really amazing when it comes in giving the best platform that will surely gives great opportunity to us especially to athletes. they do have a heart in youths who can't afford to have a proper training for them to be skilled enough.
what kind of benefits investors can get aside from making athletes and those youths become skilled enough in football games? can we get a monthly passive income?
Activity: 98
what this platform makes differ to other companies offering blockchain technology? is it really a good choice to have this, invest here and be part of their team?
is this academy is safe enough or do they provide security for the youths who will join in this new project of them? what is the assurance of them?
copper member
Bitcademy Football is a football fan I think that this project will be a lot of people respond because it relates a lot to football. So it became famous and the token was just as valuable now.

Thank you for the excitement - our tokens will be issued right after ICO (successful we hope) - pre-ICO is planned for December and ICO for February.
Stay tuned for more action!
Activity: 56
Bitcademy Football is a football fan I think that this project will be a lot of people respond because it relates a lot to football. So it became famous and the token was just as valuable now.
copper member
Their vision and mission are interesting, this idea will overcome the solution to the problem of football to become a professional player. If this works, then this is very useful for sports and of course, it will really help soccer players to become pro players. Hope this project is successful.

Thank you very much - we want these young boys to be elevated to a top standard and our investors to participate in some good profit.
copper member
i have read a lot of comments here and bitcademy team really did a great job! not only for the investors but most especially to the youths. hope that the team will continuously be a helping hand to those needy.

Thank you. We're trying to answer all questions thoroughly.
copper member
is there any advance plan bitcademy has to ensure that there will no problem that may arises? are the team ready for any risks about their project?

Hi very generic question.
We created a financial plan with predictions. We created a business model with possible revenue streams.
We created a risk chart analysis that we use for counteracting any possible risks that occur.
It's everyday business for us Smiley
copper member
I hope whatever is on your whitepaper published on your website will be realized. So many ideas with very detailed whitepaper but they ended up not successfully.

We spent a lot of time on the right approach to this business.
We also have a very experienced team. We are pioneers in the market too. That increases chances to succeed.
that's why we are very thankful to the team having this project that will give lots of help especially to the youths. hoping that your project become successful in the near future.

Thank you very much.
Adding to the top - we have potential 3 revenue streams - transfers, trackers and marketplace to sell. Pretty independent revenue streams too, for quick adjustment. We are sure business plan is ready to attack the market.
copper member
This is a great idea, Is the platform open for testing, I would love to work with the API, What are the requirements I need to get started, also is there a bounty program for this project?

Bounty is on the way end of September.
Airdrop is coming in 1-2 weeks so stay tuned.
We're working on the platform right now.
copper member
is it possible to investors to be part also of the players who want to become skilled in terms of football games?

Investor's return from the investment will go along all player's career - not only first contract but also secondary contracts (up to the amount given to academy from solidarity and training compensation)
copper member
is the bitcademy team allows brothers or have relatives in the team? or they only allow one member only in one family?

We answered that question before.
We doubt it will happen but if it will we might exclude this player from financing.
Pages:
Jump to: