Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Bitcademy Football - Decentralizing Sports 🔥🚀 - page 73. (Read 42168 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Are you on any exchanges yet? If so, which ones?
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Join the revolution today!
A promising and growing market, a strong team and actual vision - all these factors inspire confidence in the project.

Thank you.
The market for AI, tracking devices and decentralized sports is very promising.
We also deliver foundation which is football academies to support kids in underdeveloped countries.
If you add to that many revenue streams of our Bitcademy (like the marketplace, franchising etc) you have a variety of options to succeed.
copper member
I like the website with the clear explanation, the whitepaper has a very high quality, I think it will be better than most other projects

Thank you very much for a kind comment. Please know that you can find our whitepaper, pitch deck and two-pager on our website. If still, something is not clear, you can ask us any question here or on Reddit and Telegram channels.
copper member
Seems like interesting project. I hope you guys get some support from the football players.

We are already supported by Adrian Mierzejewski, who is the famous player in Poland and played for the Polish national team for over 40 times. We're discussing other leads too. Hope to follow up with good news soon. Stay tuned!
copper member
taking part in the football academy revolution is a very honorable thing for me, providing solutions that always become obstacles for some talents and giving them easier access to connect with academies, I think this project is very necessary to be appreciated
I hope the ICO goes well

Thank you very much for kind words. We're working hard on Bitcademy project. Please follow us on social media for the latest information. It's a lot going on and a lot to come.
Activity: 154
A promising and growing market, a strong team and actual vision - all these factors inspire confidence in the project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Way to go guys! I'll be cheering you on!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I like the website with the clear explanation, the whitepaper has a very high quality, I think it will be better than most other projects
Activity: 154
taking part in the football academy revolution is a very honorable thing for me, providing solutions that always become obstacles for some talents and giving them easier access to connect with academies, I think this project is very necessary to be appreciated
I hope the ICO goes well
Activity: 127
Seems like interesting project. I hope you guys get some support from the football players.
copper member
Hello, it's kinda interesting... Any news about when the bounty will start?

Bounty campaign will start after we finish airdrop so the schedule looks like that: airdrop in 2-3 weeks (end of August) and then follow up with bounty end of September. Our pre-ICO is planned for December 2018 & the main sale is February 2019.
copper member
Looks like a great project. Do you have any AirDrop campaign?
We will have airdrop coming in around 2-3 weeks. There will be a separate announcement for that. Airdrop will also have referral program to maximize award distribution.
Activity: 16
Hey, seems interesting!!
Let us know, if you're interested, we will add it on our 4500+ COMMUNITY DISCORD SERVER where we share new coins.
Would love to add this one. Cheesy

Discord: https://discord.gg/WUmbyWM

Thanks!
copper member
Hi there,
our airdrop should be ready in around 2-3 weeks, we will follow with bounty second part of September.
Airdrop is going to be nice, as it will also have a referral program to maximize token awards.
Pre-ICO is planned for December 2018 & ICO is for February 2019.
Activity: 238
I think many football projects are stuck, whether this project is able to run until success, I don't know, the key is only to be in a solid team and a reliable developer.
Sports project is a project that is developing rapidly in the cryptocurrency world, especially that soccer that actually has many fans, this project only needs blockchain development
Activity: 2
Looks like a great project. Do you have any AirDrop campaign?
Activity: 294
Hello, it's kinda interesting... Any news about when the bounty will start?
copper member
Hi there, thank you for your comment. We have a very solid team - a mix of IT and football experts. 17 people working together.
Activity: 108
I think many football projects are stuck, whether this project is able to run until success, I don't know, the key is only to be in a solid team and a reliable developer.
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: