Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Bitclave — The Privacy Is Yours ★ Important Announcement  ★ - page 104. (Read 114452 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 10
Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
what's the movement about ico , when will ico start ,there is no exact time ,i cannt find it .

in the middle of october ,,, and i think 2nd weeks from that month
so just subscribe the bitclave newsletter , join the slack channel or telegram to get early news
We can not be sure, because the developers have not confirmed the date of ICO for this project. there may be a delay that will come again
Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network
what's the movement about ico , when will ico start ,there is no exact time ,i cannt find it .

in the middle of october ,,, and i think 2nd weeks from that month
so just subscribe the bitclave newsletter , join the slack channel or telegram to get early news
Activity: 602
This team is trying to take on an arduous task. 20 engineers and some serious talent, may have to dive deeper into this one.
They are very experienced and professional, and will work earnestlyto be successful.
And the preparation is good, I think will reach the ico target
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
How much is BitClave raising total? They will need a lot of money to compete in this industry.
Activity: 18
This team is trying to take on an arduous task. 20 engineers and some serious talent, may have to dive deeper into this one.

yeah when you look at these other icos the teams dont even compare. top 1% no doubt.
Activity: 20
Activity: 22
i like that vitalik said not to knock them too hard. it doesnt seem like hes that offended
Activity: 430
Merit: 100

The official ICO date has not been announced. They said 2nd half of October. I would bookmark this one. I have a good feeling here.

right , i already add this project to my watchlist ,if any update the bct thread will notice me . never miss this great project .
Activity: 12

The official ICO date has not been announced. They said 2nd half of October. I would bookmark this one. I have a good feeling here.
Activity: 334
Activity: 22
the whole vitalik thing isn't a big deal. they never directly claimed they had an endorsement, they were just showing their involvement in the community...
Activity: 478
Merit: 253
Bitclave vs Presearch
can you comment where this project starts compare to the presearch project ?
Activity: 18
This project has too much promise to be affected by a picture with Vitalek. People need to believe in the product and not let news affect their decision making.
Activity: 192
This has been done before... Remember Brave which raised $33 million?

Also, Google's value lies not so much with ads, but rather with their search algorithm, which allows everything to function.

Best of luck.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
But once Bitclave is on the roll it has great chance for success imo
I want to do ads for my business if Bitclave supports my local area
Activity: 96
228 btc and 6,141 eth are for the pre-sale collected. big team still work and investor like bitclave for invest now
hope soon success the project and get chance big profit  Smiley

I never knew that bitclaves held pre-sale, where did you see the results of pre-sale?
228 BTC = $898 310
6141 ETH = $1 780 890
SUM = $2.6
very satisfying results

yess am interested also in results of pre-sale, where did people find it Shocked
Activity: 588
228 btc and 6,141 eth are for the pre-sale collected. big team still work and investor like bitclave for invest now

I never knew that bitclaves held pre-sale, where did you see the results of pre-sale?
228 BTC = $898 310
6141 ETH = $1 780 890
SUM = $2.6
very satisfying results
Activity: 108
things should be OK, unless there is an explicit claim on VB
Activity: 474
Merit: 251
Jump to: