Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Bitclave — The Privacy Is Yours ★ Important Announcement  ★ - page 102. (Read 114452 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
The main advantage is that if this system has kept user data to a minimum.
And if the interaction between the advertiser and the viewer is well thought out, then there really will be a revolution.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
This looks like a never ending ICO, when will it ends
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Dear participants and members of our community!
I’d like to announce that Official BitClave Token Sale begins November 8th, 2017. We completed a very successful token private and public pre-sale event that garnered a lot of media interest in this project, allowing us to exceed expectations by raising almost $15M and receiving commitments for another $24M.
https://medium.com/@BitClave/official-bitclave-token-sale-begins-november-8th-2017-d023235ec60a

We are planning to change the token name. CAT is used by some project. We still can proceed with CAT, but before token distributed we can find a better option.
Please vote!
TON
STAR
HOT
GEM
BOX
NUT
LET
BID
FOX
CAT
COD
KEY
DATA
SIM
MSG
Please choose two of them you like most. If you have other names in mind please share with us.

Thank you all for your continued support.

FOX i think it's smth near CAT and something unique also
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
I’d like to announce that Official BitClave Token Sale begins November 8th, 2017. We completed a very successful token private and public pre-sale event that garnered a lot of media interest in this project, allowing us to exceed expectations by raising almost $15M and receiving commitments for another $24M.
https://medium.com/@BitClave/official-bitclave-token-sale-begins-november-8th-2017-d023235ec60a

We are planning to change the token name. CAT is used by some project. We still can proceed with CAT, but before token distributed we can find a better option.
Please vote!
TON
STAR
HOT
GEM
BOX
NUT
LET
BID
FOX
CAT
COD
KEY
DATA
SIM
MSG
Please choose two of them you like most. If you have other names in mind please share with us.

I did not select some of the names you offered. Simply add the letter "B" in front of the old ticker name to "BCAT" which means bitclave customer activity token. The name of a developer/company in my opinion still needs to be used as a distinctive identity.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

Please vote!
TON
STAR
HOT
GEM
BOX
NUT
LET
BID
FOX
CAT
COD
KEY
DATA
SIM
MSG

You even longer pull with your ico and you will have to choose a name from 2 words! 1 option soft coin 2 option long coin!
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
I gave my vote to
KEY
MSG

You had better make a voting place
Activity: 364
how come CAT tokens are already listed on hitbtc where we know that the ico is not yet started?
Activity: 83
Merit: 0

Please vote!
TON
STAR
HOT
GEM
BOX
NUT
LET
BID
FOX
CAT
COD
KEY
DATA
SIM
MSG

Activity: 478
Bitclave collected about $1.8MM USD back in July for preico (in less than 24 hrs), with the price of $0.07 for 1 CAT.
Now the ICO price is $0.1 for 1 CAT
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Please let me know when ICO will start, I think we've been using signatures for too long, so it would be worth it if receiving additional prizes, very worthy signature participants are most appreciated
I think within the area where ICO is banned, projects are facing challenges with the ICO and it is difficult for them to make any decision with the choice of date so they won't distract investors and postponed necessarily. There are too many ICOs and few investors.  Commitment to project is difficult in the midst of many crowd funding and ICO control.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Please let me know when ICO will start, I think we've been using signatures for too long, so it would be worth it if receiving additional prizes, very worthy signature participants are most appreciated

ICO will start on 8 November
Activity: 588
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
i have no idea about that but i'm agree if the reward for signature increase

ico date very unclear
I think the prize amount needs to increase, more than 3 months ico process looks
Why do they need to increase reward for bounty campaign? I remember my friend have asked the manager Bitclave's bounty campaign about this issue and manager also said him can remove his signature if he has completed their post, maybe he needs to notice bounty manager before remove his signature.
Activity: 42
One of the best projects based on an idea, that users should get paid for their data. Wish you good luck!
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
This is actually another awesome idea. A use case truly aiming at decentralization and social allocation of capital. Good one!

I think that Bitclave can become a big player on decentralized search market. Its new direction now and first decentralized search engines can be like fresh air for many people.

Yes and if you check out their team, they all seem to really be absolute professionals in their area of expertise. This has high chances to become a success.
Activity: 546
How much is BitClave raising total? They will need a lot of money to compete in this industry.

A lot of money won't hurt, but a minimum has to be raised (now, to fight the giants like Google, how much money do you really need to raise, billions?!?)

My main concern is, what is stopping Google to do the same thing (in a sense)? Google rewarding the end user for every search! And Google would just charge a small fee when the advertiser pays the end user!

Also, a lot of advertising is done in closed platforms like Facebook, Amazon (amazon pay per click), Instagram, etc. How is the coin (Bitclave) is going to get to these people?
If you tell me Bitclave will pay the end user, then my reply is, so can Facebook, Amazon, etc. pay the end user and take a smaller fee!!

Just because an idea is great, doesn't mean that it will be easily implemented! (a great example is a few coins out already (in the exchange market) but when asked when their product will release they say it is still in alpha!!

Exactly!
Many people don't realise that a good idea it's not enough to develop a business and a service.
There are so many factors involved in the growth of a project that it's very hard to forecast its goals.
At the moment blockchain technology it's like a new born baby.
I think that the most businesses and services who will benefit
from this new tech-field will be the ones which are working on building infrastructures for data and networks.
The rest will come way later.
That's my humble opinion  Wink

p.s. If you want to invest time and money in a coin with a brilliant future and a solid community take a look at Deep Onion  Cool
www.deeponion.org

why did you say other project in Bitclave  thread ,what's do  you want to do sir . i dont think this is good way to project  promation in this way
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
I Love DeepOnion!
How much is BitClave raising total? They will need a lot of money to compete in this industry.

A lot of money won't hurt, but a minimum has to be raised (now, to fight the giants like Google, how much money do you really need to raise, billions?!?)

My main concern is, what is stopping Google to do the same thing (in a sense)? Google rewarding the end user for every search! And Google would just charge a small fee when the advertiser pays the end user!

Also, a lot of advertising is done in closed platforms like Facebook, Amazon (amazon pay per click), Instagram, etc. How is the coin (Bitclave) is going to get to these people?
If you tell me Bitclave will pay the end user, then my reply is, so can Facebook, Amazon, etc. pay the end user and take a smaller fee!!

Just because an idea is great, doesn't mean that it will be easily implemented! (a great example is a few coins out already (in the exchange market) but when asked when their product will release they say it is still in alpha!!

Exactly!
Many people don't realise that a good idea it's not enough to develop a business and a service.
There are so many factors involved in the growth of a project that it's very hard to forecast its goals.
At the moment blockchain technology it's like a new born baby.
I think that the most businesses and services who will benefit
from this new tech-field will be the ones which are working on building infrastructures for data and networks.
The rest will come way later.
That's my humble opinion  Wink

Activity: 58

100% agree. even if this does start doing ok, it will draw interest from the giants. and it wont be hard for them to do the same thing.... for cheaper too. and squash bitclave like a bug in no time.

good idea, but i think its a long tough fight that has slight chance of dominating the giants
Activity: 155
Merit: 12
Crypto Mining Hardware for Sale
This project looks very interesting, similar to Brave's BAT, so i'm definetely in.
What do you think guys?
Activity: 322
i have no idea about that but i'm agree if the reward for signature increase

ico date very unclear
I think the prize amount needs to increase, more than 3 months ico process looks
Jump to: