Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Bitclave — The Privacy Is Yours ★ Important Announcement  ★ - page 73. (Read 114452 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I got some airdropped into MEW which was a nice suprise.

Is there any price speculation as to what it will be listed for on the exchanges ?

Can someone tell me what the ICO price was ?

Unfortunately for those participating they missed the big run up in ETH price but I am sure the price of  ICO will go 3x once it hits the markets. Sad that I missed this one

you must expect a dump when it reaches the exchange. remember that bounty hunters are everywhere. ready to dump their holdings.
as to the ico price i believe it is .05 usd each.. if im not mistaken.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
I swear I thought that it has a logic of a global online trade site, rather than a search engine. Search is aimed to shopping searches rather than normal searches. So I think it is like a global ebay. It’s logis is not bad. But monetizing to spam searches will crash the system. And bootnet and pingle will stay to bring money… I think its availability must be regulated otherwise it is unnecessary to make decentralized search engine. They start to exaggerate the decentralized things.
Activity: 322
I got some airdropped into MEW which was a nice suprise.

Is there any price speculation as to what it will be listed for on the exchanges ?

Can someone tell me what the ICO price was ?

Unfortunately for those participating they missed the big run up in ETH price but I am sure the price of  ICO will go 3x once it hits the markets. Sad that I missed this one
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Lets all give some space to the Team to get everything done.

They are doing a great job and I am sure by the time it hits the markets (not HitBTC as an IOU that it is now), the token will thrive!  Grin
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
The CAT token will grow? Should I save it?

I got my CAT tokens
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
I already received the CAT on mew?
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
I like the approach to business. Everything is clearly measured without sudden movements. If they also work with the project. Success is guaranteed!
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hello everyone
Guys do you have some news when will distribution tokens for bounty participants ?
Middle of december or not?
I am also hoping to hear an answer, I don't mind if it's distributed next year but I just want to know the ETA.
This coin is quite promising, so I am willing to hold this coin as my future investment.

Exactly! I think so too and want to hold for long term.
Amazing idea and I hope developers will do everything that they want
Activity: 6
Hello everyone
Guys do you have some news when will distribution tokens for bounty participants ?
I am also hoping to hear an answer, I don't mind if it's distributed next year but I just want to know the ETA.
This coin is quite promising, so I am willing to hold this coin as my future investment.

I received an email this morning that it was to be Jan 1  copy/paste = edit apology, the query was regarding the bounty, which this does not address

We have completed most of the KYC process and are now preparing for the full release of the tokens.

One of our main priorities during the token sale was to allow as many people as possible to participate. We had participants from all over the world — a whopping 13821 transactions from 137 countries! While this is a very exciting statistic, it made our KYC procedure more challenging. The team has worked tirelessly through the KYC process and we are able to verify above 98% of our participants. We still need your help to get to 100%. Please make sure you complete the forms to pass the KYC process successfully. You’ll receive a confirmation email and see a green notification on your dashboard after successfully completing the KYC process. If you are not sure about your status, please contact our support team.

Meanwhile, our MatchICO product already has 4803 token holders with more than 35K transactions. We are excited to see so much interest in our product and cannot wait to complete KYC and unlock the tokens for general usage.

With token sale completion within seconds and good progress on KYC, we are way ahead of our schedule. Just recall, our original plan was 4 weeks for token sale and 4 weeks for  KYC. We are beating this schedule by almost a month.

While we are eager to release our tokens as soon as possible, we will begin the token distribution on January 1, 2018 to ensure that all legal requirements are met and ensure a smooth process for all the participants.

We’d like to thank all the contributors again for their participation. We are looking forward to seeing all of you guys using the system in 2018. Happy holidays!
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
Hello everyone
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hello everyone
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
Good day, when tokens can be replenished on the hitbtc exchange?

Now writes: Please note that CAT is an IOU for the future issued token. Until the blockchain is released withdrawals and deposits are unavailable. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
It is really strange situation when we don't have enough information and news about project. we are waiting for any message from team about future steps.
Yes you were right when we don't have a lot of information about the project. We can only wait and wait to step into the future of what it looks like.
Activity: 6
Dear participants and members of our community!
I’d like to announce that Official BitClave Token Sale begins November 8th, 2017. We completed a very successful token private and public pre-sale event that garnered a lot of media interest in this project, allowing us to exceed expectations by raising almost $15M and receiving commitments for another $24M.
https://medium.com/@BitClave/official-bitclave-token-sale-begins-november-8th-2017-d023235ec60a

We are planning to change the token name. CAT is used by some project. We still can proceed with CAT, but before token distributed we can find a better option.
Please vote!
TON
STAR
HOT
GEM
BOX
NUT
LET
BID
FOX
CAT
COD
KEY
DATA
SIM
MSG
Please choose two of them you like most. If you have other names in mind please share with us.

Thank you all for your continued support.

How about BCL? That seems to be free so far. I would go for something that even slightly reminds us of the bitclave name if you are not going for rebranding the whole name...

I tend to agree with the BCL, I also find it quite amusing that of the dozen or so choices available, the only cupola respondants have suggested  TLA's that are not on the list! Cheesy
Activity: 22
I found out about this a little too late. The ICO is over but does anyone have info on when it will be distributed and if it has been announced that it will be traded on any exchanges

Tokens are already distributed. The team said they will be listed on exchanges in 2~3 weeks from now.
Activity: 322
I found out about this a little too late. The ICO is over but does anyone have info on when it will be distributed and if it has been announced that it will be traded on any exchanges
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
I’d like to announce that Official BitClave Token Sale begins November 8th, 2017. We completed a very successful token private and public pre-sale event that garnered a lot of media interest in this project, allowing us to exceed expectations by raising almost $15M and receiving commitments for another $24M.
https://medium.com/@BitClave/official-bitclave-token-sale-begins-november-8th-2017-d023235ec60a

We are planning to change the token name. CAT is used by some project. We still can proceed with CAT, but before token distributed we can find a better option.
Please vote!
TON
STAR
HOT
GEM
BOX
NUT
LET
BID
FOX
CAT
COD
KEY
DATA
SIM
MSG
Please choose two of them you like most. If you have other names in mind please share with us.

How about BCL? That seems to be free so far. I would go for something that even slightly reminds us of the bitclave name if you are not going for rebranding the whole name...
Activity: 1316
Merit: 121

Please vote!
TON
STAR
HOT
GEM
BOX
NUT
LET
BID
FOX
CAT
COD
KEY
DATA
SIM
MSG

CLAVE or CLAV or CAV or CLV
Bclave or BCT - bitclave token
Activity: 1316
Merit: 121
How much price for the 1 cat token?
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

Please vote!
TON
STAR
HOT
GEM
BOX
NUT
LET
BID
FOX
CAT
COD
KEY
DATA
SIM
MSG

CLAVE or CLAV or CAV or CLV
Pages:
Jump to: