Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Bitclave — The Privacy Is Yours ★ Important Announcement  ★ - page 75. (Read 114452 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
ICO Tracker Promote Your ICO Proposal

Good day to you.

I am Vallen Davis, Marketing Administrator from ICO Tracker Site. We focus on promoting ICOs that are high quality projects that show positive indicators of profitability for our investors. We’ve read through your ICO website and White Paper and we believe that your ICO has the right qualities that our clients are looking for.

With this in mind we would like to know if you would be interested in posting your ICO information on our website for further promotion?

We have two (2) levels of promotion to offer you; Standard (Free) and Premium.

Premium Promotion includes the following benefits:

(1) Your ICO will STAY ON THE HOMEPAGE for its entire duration.
(2) Your ICO will be placed in our PREMIUM ICO List.
(3) Your ICO will appear in the upper section of our home page for higher visibility.
(4) We will create a search engine optimized article to promote your ICO.
(5) We will promote your ICO on multiple cryptocurrency and crowdfunding forums.
(6) If your ICO has a promotional video, we would mirror and promote your video across multiple video-sharing portals.
(7) We will promote your ICO across ALL of our multiple social media accounts.
(Cool We will promote your ICO in our Crypto Currency Weekly Newsletter. Our email list currently has over 2500 subscribers.
(9) We also provide FULL SUPPORT for all of Listing Members. If you need to make any changes or updates to your ICO Listing, just let us know & we’ll be happy to help.

To add your ICO for promotion (Standard or Premium), simply click on the link below to get started.

http://www.icotracker.site/submit-ico/

We look forward to working with you and assisting you in the promotion of your ICO project.

Regards,

Vallen Davis
Marketing Administrator
ICO Tracker Site
http://www.icotracker.site

what a nice service from your site,
but unfortunately the crowdsale is already finish few days ago
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
Minter
what price 1 CAT in ICO?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Doctailor IEO on Zloadr
Hey Bitcave devs!

Check your ICO listing & other great cryptonews on Zloadr https://www.zloadr.com/icos?id=58
We hope to make your an ICO a great success!
Activity: 238
Google competitor? Precisely the hype. It is exciting to watch how Bitclave will tackle their biggest competitor. Will they even outperform Bing? - with the added hype of being blockchain-based.

Definitely the hype. However hype can create change. I am very curious what Bitclave will be able to achieve. I think they should easily be able to beat bing, this search engine is a joke if you ask me. To surpass google could be a rivality for years if not decades though.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Good evening. Bounty campaign continues? Or is it over? When will you start counting the spreadsheet?
Activity: 210
32 sec to close the sale - a nice record to be proud of. But this is because of plenty of funds raised during presale period.
Activity: 20
Nice article.

I feel like these are the two big names in crypto for this space. And given how they both have potential, relatively new, will grow, similarities and differences in the way they execute and plan, and the simple fact that we just don't know yet: doesn't hurt to hold a portion of both.

In any case, I'm hoping they both succeed because if blockchain and crypto is the future, everything needs to adapt and who knows what kind of innovation can come out of this.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
ICO ended before it started Smiley It only took 32 seconds! In my memory this is the fastest ICO, and this is not surprising because 90% was collected on pre-sale.

They raised 90% on pre-sale and 10% on main ICO? How much raised in total? And on which exchanges will be listed more?
Total raised-HARDCAP-$25M

BitClave and Basic Attention Token both aim to fix the broken digital ads industry. Where as BitClave compensates users for sharing the information, BAT pays users for their attention. Which model will capture more value?

Details: https://medium.com/@StorifierCo/bitclave-vs-bat-795bec24ff95
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
ICO ended before it started Smiley It only took 32 seconds! In my memory this is the fastest ICO, and this is not surprising because 90% was collected on pre-sale.

They raised 90% on pre-sale and 10% on main ICO? How much raised in total? And on which exchanges will be listed more?
Activity: 224
Merit: 107
when can we remove the signatures,, the calculations of the last week not yet

The campaign manager has not been active since the ICO ended, it is better to wait and see him update the spreadsheet first, this is one of the longest campaign I have joined and glad it becomes huge success

It's good when the project closes the token sale with the hard cap.

They even made it in 32 seconds. Awesome!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Bitclave is kinda Browser revolution.
If you replace Google chrome, distributing the reward of advertisement to everone
You will make a huge succeed
I'm looking forword you guys and basic attention token(BAT)
Activity: 504
Merit: 251

I am confused ,are you saying that the complete raised capital was ~ 25mil and ~21 mil was raised before? i was under impression that ~21mil was pre ICO and 25mil in ICO.

$25.5 mil were raised in total and most of that was raised during the pre-sale.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

The campaign manager has not been active since the ICO ended, it is better to wait and see him update the spreadsheet first, this is one of the longest campaign I have joined and glad it becomes huge success
Activity: 560
Merit: 17

I am confused ,are you saying that the complete raised capital was ~ 25mil and ~21 mil was raised before? i was under impression that ~21mil was pre ICO and 25mil in ICO.
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
Activity: 372
any exchange market announcement from official team ,the TIDEX tokens is really Bitclave ?
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
ICO is over ... When will participants be able to get CAT tokens on their ETH wallets?
Activity: 22
Google competitor? Precisely the hype. It is exciting to watch how Bitclave will tackle their biggest competitor. Will they even outperform Bing? - with the added hype of being blockchain-based.
The benefit of a Decentralized Search Engine that let users monetize their own search data and user behavior is definitely a good selling point. But honestly most people who search on Google care more about user experience.
So it's gonna be a challenge for BitClave, as giants like Google have decades of experience backing them up.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Pages:
Jump to: