Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Bitclave — The Privacy Is Yours ★ Important Announcement  ★ - page 81. (Read 114452 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
3.5m is not a small amount. But depending on the use of the presale funds this amount might have been surpassed a long time ago. If I understand this correctly then it raises the question with me if all this time, effort and manpower might have been better off spent on developing the project than raising a little bit more..
Anyways, looking forward to the next updates.
Activity: 229
Merit: 170
Great project and this might be easily sold out as they have already raised a good amount during the ICO.
Correct me if I'm wrong but based on the information I get in the telegram, the Hard cap is 25 million dollars.

Indeed, we are about to reach the hard cap 22m out of 25,547,000

congratulation,it's near hardcap right now , will the crowd-sale go on or will ended now?

You guys are misunderstanding here. BitClave raised $22m/$25.5m during the presale. In the ICO however, they are hoping to raise $25.5m more.
So the hard cap is not 25 million dollars but 50 million dollars? Please can someone make a clarification on this?
The ICO is near and I am hoping we will surpass the success that we have during the pre ico.

This is completely wrong. The TOTAL amount Bitclave wants to raise is $25.5m. Out of those $25.5m $22m have already been raised. There are $3.5m left for the public sale on November 29th.

Wow! Huge numbers guys! Invested Smiley
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
Great project and this might be easily sold out as they have already raised a good amount during the ICO.
Correct me if I'm wrong but based on the information I get in the telegram, the Hard cap is 25 million dollars.

congratulation,it's near hardcap right now , will the crowd-sale go on or will ended now?

You guys are misunderstanding here. BitClave raised $22m/$25.5m during the presale. In the ICO however, they are hoping to raise $25.5m more.
So the hard cap is not 25 million dollars but 50 million dollars? Please can someone make a clarification on this?
The ICO is near and I am hoping we will surpass the success that we have during the pre ico.

This is completely wrong. The TOTAL amount Bitclave wants to raise is $25.5m. Out of those $25.5m $22m have already been raised. There are $3.5m left for the public sale on November 29th.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
dev team

There is another ERC20 CAT token. When ICO is finished, are you going to change the CAT symbol?

Don't you think will be very confusing two ERC20 CAT tokens?   

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

I've done quite well for myself on the few ICOs I participated in. Like all of you, hopefully I get in on some BitClave or at least early when it hits the exchanges since it looks like there's a lot of people interested in it.
I have a big feeling we will hit in big exchanges because this is a big project and we have already collected a good amount of investment.
Right after the ICO, we will know what are the plans of the team and I am sure they will prioritize the listing of BitClave in big exchanges.
Activity: 20
I've done quite well for myself on the few ICOs I participated in. Like all of you, hopefully I get in on some BitClave or at least early when it hits the exchanges since it looks like there's a lot of people interested in it.
Activity: 238
When does the ICO end?

I dont think it will last long, could be for a moment at all Smiley

In other words (which I guess you were looking for) - it is quite likely over on 29th of Nov!

Alright thanks for the response!
Activity: 271
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
When does the ICO end?

In other words (which I guess you were looking for) - it is quite likely over on 29th of Nov!
Activity: 9
When does the ICO end?

Activity: 238
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points

the crowdsale has not begin for now,, and tomorrow is the ICO day,,
so we will see the progress tomorrow my friend
Activity: 434

Activity: 9

Activity: 56
Activity: 154
Myself and a friend just recieved 50 tokens of this coin not sure why??

How did you get it?

I believe their crowdfunding is going to start in about 2.5 days. You can buy then.
Also It is available on EtherDelta I believe. Correct me if I am wrong.

Also. I thought BitClave ICO was also earlier this month on Nov 8th correct ? Does anyone know about if that one finished and this one starting is a new one ?

I like the concept of bitclave, but like Brave they have chose to compete with large players. Starting a battle against Google is hard and the product must be superior. Which is even harders since Google had decades of practise.

That is a major concern for me when I looked into the project, Google team s a monster in search and Ads even microsoft was unable to steal the market share from them, I will give the a benefit of doubt because I personally like the make up of the team

Many startups launched for the reason of disrupting the whole industry, but very few will succeed. Only time will tell if the team is strong enough
Activity: 250
Merit: 28
I have 2 legitimate questions about this project.

1) Is this search engine going to preform anywhere near as good as google?

2) Once people start getting paid to search I'm sure people are going to do analytics on their income and share this info. We can figure out what keywords has the most advertising revenue. Then people will be making frequent disingenuous searches in hopes of increasing their own income. This behavior will lead to advertisers not making as many sales per click.

If people are not paid for their searches then they will only be searching because they are truly interested in the topic.

--- It's exciting to carve out some of Google's insane profit margins. And I don't like the idea of my searches being tracked, saved, and sold. I do see in their White Paper that they can track your purchase/offer ratio. I'm assuming a person with a lower ratio will be much cheaper to send an offer to. And people with a high purchase ratio will be more expensive.

--- As long as the Search Engine actually performs well it will be successful. Ever try BING? It kinda sucks!
As representatives of BitClave say, BASE will allow advertisers, brands and users to profit from each relevant search query, eliminating intermediaries. BitClave clients will also be able to protect data from hackers and choose who should be allowed access to information in "blocking contracts".
Activity: 154
Hello, what is the hard cap of the ico? Are we expecting to reach it during hen the ico starts since it has already raised around 22M usd.

Hard cap is $25.5 million. So they are almost near it. It is a good sign that during a presale they almost raised all the funds they need.
Pages:
Jump to: