Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Bitclave — The Privacy Is Yours ★ Important Announcement  ★ - page 84. (Read 114452 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
On which exchanges will BitClave be listed after the ICO?
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
The entrepreneurial story of BitClave and what inspires us to challenge search engines that mine your data: http://bit.ly/2A2u6N5

Thanks for sharing Mr. Bessonov, worth a read and I can recommend anyone to take a quick look!
Activity: 362
Merit: 100
November 29 is the final date for the launch of the ICO?

Yes it is the final date for the ICO launch, 100% Smiley

ok ,i just hope official confirm the final date ,don't delay again ,i already lose my patience.
Activity: 271
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

Yes it is the final date for the ICO launch, 100% Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
The entrepreneurial story of BitClave and what inspires us to challenge search engines that mine your data: http://bit.ly/2A2u6N5
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
Proof-of-fan. Help us spread the word and be rewarded!

Recently we announced that BitClave hit a new high by raising over $22M out of $25.5M hard cap in the token pre-sale. This success would be absolutely impossible without our community. More than 64,000 users have already signed up for the token sale!

We are extremely grateful for the support coming out of our growing community. We receive a lot of good feedback from our users, who help us from fixing the typos and finding security issues on our website, to promoting our product through news media and YouTube channels!
We hope to see even more increased collaboration with the community, and we do believe that any valuable contribution should be rewarded. This is how we’ve come up with the idea of the Proof-Of-Fan (POF) model to help our loyal fans get the the whitelist bonuses.

Participants on the whitelist receive priority queuing during the crowdsale event and are also eligible for individual bonuses. Since we are already oversubscribed for the crowdfunding, we have to close our whitelist on Nov 22 and cancel bonuses for the non-whitelisted members. However, if you are our real fan who believes in the project, and you missed the whitelist deadline but you are very interested in participation, we still can accommodate you.

After Nov 22 you can get subscribed to the whitelist by the Proof-Of-Fan model. Here is how it works: before submitting your whitelist registration, you have to make and publish a video/podcast, an article or a blog post promoting BitClave and send us the link for manual evaluation via the chat on www.bitclave.com. Feel free to publish this on your blog or any social media channels and networks you have access to, including Reddit, Steemit, Facebook, YouTube, Telegram groups, etc. Just share your opinion about BitClave and the problem we are solving.

https://medium.com/bitclave/proof-of-fan-help-us-spread-the-word-and-be-rewarded-c701e173fddb
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
i believe in this project ... it is really time that we disrupt the big online seacrh industry with the use of the blockchain. it is time to change how the people are served ads. how long does it take to complete an ICO ?

Man I would love to be able to look into the future and see what Bitclave is like in 5 years from now!  Cool
Activity: 225
ICOBAZAAR: ALL ICOs IN ONE PLACE
Hey Bitclave community,

From now, you have a chance to review this ICO and earn crypto!

We value your opinion and are ready to reward you for it!

We’re now offering all users a chance to review upcoming ICOs on our platform for a chance to earn some crypto. This approach will be helpful for the project team, as they can hear some feedback from the audience  Smiley

What you need to know:
—The top 5 reviewers will receive rewards in ETH
—1st place review is selected by ICObazaar (reward=0.1ETH)
—2nd-5th place rewards are given to the reviews with the highest # of upvotes from other users (reward=0.4 ETH, split among the 4 winners proportionally according to # of upvotes)
—Reviewing for upcoming ICOs is open up until the day the ICO launches.

Here’s how it works:
1. Register on icobazaar.com
2. Review an upcoming ICO on our platform — reviews are located on every ICO page under upcoming ICOs, here is Bitclave page
3. Hopefully be one of the top 5 reviewers

See you there !
Activity: 350
i believe in this project ... it is really time that we disrupt the big online seacrh industry with the use of the blockchain. it is time to change how the people are served ads. how long does it take to complete an ICO ?
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
Why the start of the ICO again moved to another date? This frightens off everyone, starting with investors ending with members of the bounty.

If you read the announcement you would probably agree that the delay paid off and that the ICO is likely to be sold out within hours after start.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
Meet the Boss – Exclusive Interview with BitClave CEO Alex Bessonov

BitClave is a decentralized search engine designed to solve the duopoly of Facebook and Google in the digital advertising market which is unfair to users and businesses. The solution proposed is a protocol called BASE, which is the short form of the BitClave Active Search Ecosystem.
BASE is a decentralized system that connects end-users directly with businesses that are relevant to their needs and search queries, hence eliminating the need for external ad platforms like Bing Ads or AdWords. With BASE, all you have to do is to perform a search on the BASE app and the platform will automatically connect you with businesses who can satisfy your need directly. We recently sat down with Alex Bessonov, the CEO of BitClave to have a chat with him about the project as well as finding out his thoughts and insights.
https://www.chipin.com/bitclave-ceo-alex-bessonov-interview/
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hi Dev,
earlier in the press wrote, referring to you that you are already working with payment systems that have "hundreds of millions" of users around the world, which should facilitate the introduction of a new crypto currency.
You can specify which payment systems you have already signed contracts?
Thank you.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Why the start of the ICO again moved to another date? This frightens off everyone, starting with investors ending with members of the bounty.
Activity: 756
Infleum
It is wonderful that finally set the date for the ICO, on 29th of November. Apparently, the hard cap will be collected in the shortest possible time!
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
What I see here is a very lax marketing campaign and low forum activity by the dev team. It does not bode well for Bitclave, especially when they plan to take on the mighty Google. The hype is good but the chance of being another Bing is very likely. Hope to see a turnaround in activity. 
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
@Bitclave team: I have the pleasure of having been promoted to Hero Member.
I hence updated my signature. Please reflect in your spreadsheet as well!
Many thanks! Smiley
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Hi Bitclave team! Why have you removed Guy Benartzi from your advisor list on the website?
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Ico in this month is not too much that came out, what exactly is the strong reason of the project that did not want to issue ico in this month
Activity: 448
The date is set. The BitClave public token sale will start on Nov 29th.

Our project has created a lot of excitement. During the initial Pre-Sale and Deposits, we raised $22M out of $25.5M hard cap. We are oversubscribed for crowdfunding with 64,000 registered users.
Thank you for your great support!

As a result, we are closing our whitelist on Nov 22. We are also canceling all bonuses for the non-whitelisted participants.
There is a chance we will reach our cap before all whitelisted participants have made their contribution. In this case, the priority will be given to participants who made a deposit.

Due to the recent increase in crypto to USD rate, we might reach our USD cap before reaching the tokens cap. In this case, the unsold tokens will be burned.

Here are the final terms:
Toke Sale hard cap 25.5M USD
1 CAT price is 0.10 USD
All bonus canceled for not-whitelisted contributors
Crypto to USD rate is the highest rate between the Deposit date and Nov 29th

See more details here

atlast they have laready set the date. the ico has been long overdue. im happy to knoe that they will finally start the ico. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: